Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US (52029 Views)

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Vos1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
wingmanIII:
Tinubu should step down. Shame on the ethnic champions supporting him.
Step down for who?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by DenreleDave(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
So please when are you going to sue him
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by CockAndBullStor: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us kiss

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by BABANGBALI: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
swaggerjack:
Frontpage Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise, Mukina OAJMJ, nlfpmod
OP are these supporters of Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by GoAndVerify: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
He will never be president.

God forbid BAT thing.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by DenreleDave(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
wingmanIII:
Tinubu should step down. Shame on the ethnic champions supporting him.

After Pandora steps down
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Wokenaija: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Babydove:
I'll watch it with bonus data later tonight
why you need better governance, as citizen of a country as rich as Nigeria this shouldn’t be your problem. God go help us ! Obi will become president in 2023!

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by tishbite41(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
36STATES:
Evil Tinubu the drug dealer is a danger to Nigeria. Don't allow this man to turn Nigeria politics into what we have in Lagos state and SW in general where a few of his loyalist are allowed to control everything. MC Olomu, Tony Kabaka, Hamburger etc will become the leaders of your states if you make the mistake of voting for this drug dealer.

For the ethnic minorities in north central and in Kaduna, Tinube will trade you for Fulani support. You will be slaughtered even more under Tinubu than Buhari. He is in bed with Fulani herders and they will need concession from him which may be your blood.
I think sey dem don kill Hamburger tey tey
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Wokenaija: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Vos1:

Step down for who?
for younger, more capable and credible Peter Obi and Datti !

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by CockAndBullStor: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
The more you hate him, the more we love him kiss

God bless Jagaban!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Oddfinder01: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
babaolofin:

This small boy will die in jail at the end of the day. October 1993 to 2022 is about 29 years. This Hundeyin should be in Primary school at this period and still very small tied to his mother's apron.

October 1993, Tinubu was at the theatre of war fighting Democracy battle in Nigeria with Abiola after the annulment of June 12, 1993 election. Circumstances and coincidences brought the Tax evasion and drugs case against him and he was vindicated.

I remembered an incident that happened during the June 12 struggling where the late Alaafin of Oyo was a prominent and vocal supporter of Abiola. Because of tight visa restrictions, an IBO boy was used to set Alaafin up with drug. The boy's name was included among Alaafin entourage for visa. The boy traveled among Alaafin's entourage not knowing it was a set up. The boy was caught at London Airport with drug. It created embarrassment to Alaafin. The IBO boy embarrassed Alaafin. Some people know what I am saying and that was the period Alaafin was fighting Abacha.

For Tinubu to have a case in US in October 1993 while at the theatre of Democracy War in Nigeria only shows many battles Tinubu has fought and won.

Nobody can stop him.The heavens are supporting him. The Court of Angels and Saints has approved him. It is Sealed By Blood of Jesus, Amen.
Oga Nigerians don pass tribalism level.
Politics of tribalism will not make Tinubu win.. U guys are tooooo gullible to realise this..it wasn't tribalism that made buhari beat gej. It was pure love despite all the slander.. bro sincerely u guys need to change tactics. No be ibos de hold Tinubu from becoming president. The man is not just sellable. Even in Lagos

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by DenreleDave(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
The opposition finding a possible way to defeat the inevitable Tinubu presidency. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by femo86(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
dem go soon delete am from dis frontpage................

God forbid BAT-thing

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by CockAndBullStor: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
PointZerom:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by DenreleDave(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Oddfinder01:

Oga Nigerians don pass tribalism level.
Politics of tribalism will not make Tinubu win.. U guys are tooooo gullible to realise this..it wasn't tribalism that buhari beat gej. It was pure love despite all the slander.. bro sincerely u guys should change tactics. No be ibos de hold Tinubu from becoming president. The man is not just sellable. Even in Lagos

Thank you my brother . This is what i have been saying.. Peter obi is a fraud and a scam... He is the creator of Ip0b and UGM who causes unrest in East... Same fraud wastes the state money on use less thing.... Even in anambra, obiano and soludo rejected obi, he is not sellable.. Obi has to send his gunmen to go attack soludo home town..

You igbos are just tribalistic bigots who have been born and bred in hatred against yorubas

Pic below: The opposition finding a possible way to defeat the inevitable Tinubu presidency. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Ikukuchi: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Please watch the documentary.
Indicted for money deposits 1000 times his annual salary. Money traced to Akande and one other person that are drug Lords.Believed to have settled out of court which leads to the forfeiture instead of going for trials
Parachoko:
pure lies

No matter who you're, so far you're found guilty of pushing drugs in the USA, such a person will be sentence to jail.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by PointZerom: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
babzo:
Nigerians and nonsense. US says man has no case as far back as 2003; people still shouting here.
Why can't you attack him on other issues that are even clearer.
Anyway it's politics, keep trying your luck grin

Which US?

I can see that KEYAMO don manipulate your thinking faculty.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by tellwisdom: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
So Abiola too was a drug lord??...Na wa o. Anybody who mistakenly votes tinubu is doomed for life.

Drug/agbero lord and bandit/kidnapper/boko haram lord.

Buhari will look like a saint. Agbero and kidnappers will not only be on the road, but come to your house to rape and kill you and your family.
Bokoharam will be legalized to molest and kill you. Be warned

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by MrRichmond: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tingotoe:
I watched the entire documentary and honestly we will be doomed as a nation if this man gets to the presidency. Peter Obi and Atiku are no different either.

I watched it too, sad to see these people still defending him

Nigeria is in soup if the bat wins.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by stanluiz(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
obailala:
Sometimes I wonder why anyone bothers themselves with Tinubu's past records. It's a total waste of time and would amount to nothing. Even if the head of the FBI comes publicly today to declare Tinubu was Pablo Escobar's right hand, it wouldn't sway a single vote from Tinubu's camp (peope who support him already know he isn't a saint and that's the reality of Nigeria).

Just the same way PDP foolishly spent months searching for Buhari's WAEC result instead of campaigning; hopefully we would learn how to ignore certain things and focus on real matters.
He has a bad reputation. That's why his past records are dirty.

Imagine have a drug lord as your president ? Do you think International community will respect such country and her citizens ?

Those that are supporting him are suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Nothing more! Nothing less!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by PointZerom: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

Thank you my brother . This is what i have been saying.. Peter obi is a fraud and a scam... He is the creator of Ip0b and UGM who causes unrest in East... Same fraud wastes the state money on use less thing.... Even in anambra, obiano and soludo rejected obi, he is not sellable.. Obi has to send his gunmen to go attack soludo home town..

You igbos are just tribalistic bigots who have been born and bred in hatred against yorubas

Pic below: The opposition finding a possible way to defeat the inevitable Tinubu presidency. grin grin grin grin

To be honest with you....,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by DenreleDave(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
PointZerom:

To be honest with you....,

To be honest, you are an Ip0b ter rorist
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Codes151(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
baddoo
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Corrinthians(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Now this has been done and it's been moved to the fp. No problem. No one is complaining about the mods or how the forum is administered.

All of Gringori's supporters are excited.

If by tomorrow same is done about their God, the same people will create a thousand threads insulting the mods, telling anyone who cares to listen that "Tinubu has bribed Seun to rubbish Obi".

It's jus funny how childish those pesky hirelings are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by obailala(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
stanluiz:
He has a bad reputation. That's why his past records are dirty.

Imagine have a drug lord as your president ? Do you think International community will respect such country and her citizens ?

Those that are supporting him are suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Nothing more! Nothing less!
Go back and read what I wrote carefully. Like I said, lamenting that he's a druggy or a killer or a thief or whatever is useless. Such things have never swayed Nigerian voters and it wouldnt start swaying Nigerian voters in 2023. Hence, continuously talking about it is a total waste of time and resources.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Tingotoe: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
MrRichmond:

I watched it too, sad to see these people still defending him

Nigeria is in soup if the bat wins.
Even Peter Obi is not anywhere near fit to be president
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Corrinthians(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
The more you hate him, the more we love him kiss

God bless Jagaban!
That is the Koko. cheesy

They can throw the kitchen sink at him for all I care. As for myself and everyone in my kindred, it is Bola Ahmed Tinubu we know.

Bleep Obi and whoever he represents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Scamburster(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

To be honest, you are an Ip0b ter rorist

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Daddyyin:
Drug lord that wasn’t sentenced. Obi supporters can believe anything. I have not seen any document that proves BAT was arrest or charged for drug related offenses.
so u dont know the meaning of plead bagain...not all murderers are serving life sentences.....try dey watch better stations on dstv...crime documetery

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Oilwell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTz6dVScidw&t=449s

The BAT is out of the bag.

"$2400 and no other income", Was this from Mobil Nigeria?
Was Mobil Nigeria before Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation or after?

There was a mentioned of $850,000 bonus which I assume it was from Deloitte.
I have read that Tinubu invested in stocks, so if Mobil Nigeria is after then it won't be $2400 and no other income!

Anyway, there will be more investigation from journalists around the world if Tinubu does indeed becomes President. I am sure he and his cronies will be aware of this!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
obailala:
Go back and read what I wrote carefully. Like I said, lamenting that he's a druggy or a killer or a thief or whatever is useless. Such things have never swayed Nigerian voters and it wouldnt start swaying Nigerian voters in 2023. Hence, continuously talking about it is a total waste of time and resources.
speak for yourself...I have my reasons y I didnt vote gej

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom / Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.