Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US (52039 Views)

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Glink2018(m): 12:26am On Nov 14, 2022
onuman:

There was a plea bargain to forfeit part of the drug money to avoid prosecution, a traditional US procedure.
You can't afford md to watch the video from beginning to end.

I watched the video from the beginning to the end...there was some part of the video in which he admitted he couldn't get any information about Tinubu...

Now , we need to be careful here....it is either you are playing politics or doing investigative journalism....
So, let David Hundeyin tell us.....which role he.is.playing because if you are doing investigation journalism...your own opinion will not reflect.in it.but in this video , he did it to defame bola timubu...
I don't have a problem with doing an investigation. journalism but I have a problem with some journalists who some politicians have paid to keep circulating fake information and facts...

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Truthdeypain: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2022
DiorPence:
Nothing wey una no do untop buhari head 2015 n 2019

This is rubbish

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria!

Better get your japa plans ready and ipob bastards, prepare to start supporting that bleached fraud kanu

Tinubu is a drug lord and so was MKO, there are many Hausas, IGBOs, Yorubas etc who have criminal records.

Learn to stop seeing things with tribal lenses, criminality should not be celebrated when it is in your tribe and then condemned when it is outside your tribe. It is called hypocrisy and tribalism and ethnic jingoism.

Criminality knows no tribe or colour, stop tribalizing criminality and condemn criminality.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Juniorangel(m): 12:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Very detailed investigation... WOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 14, 2022
onuman:

Do you mean Yorubas must support a drug trafficking baron, Tinubu,
to become president of Nigeria, because Tinubu is a Yoruba?

The IBOS are too inconsequential to incriminate a Yoruba man. I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land and I know how backward you reason. You have no point, just lamenting and crying.

Obasanjo is more than the entire IBOS. Obasanjo fights with everything, Jonathan is a living testimony, late Buruji Kashamu was a testimony. Obasanjo fought Tinubu, the America government cleared him. Nobody, I repeat, nobody can stop Tinubu.

One Thousands of ants cannot lift a cube of Sugar they can only perambulate and confuse themselves the more. They are so confused, they cannot explain why some people have super human being.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Theunbothered: 12:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Arutan:

You lack decency and you are insane. Can’t you engage in decent discuss?

I asked you a simple question three times and instead of answering you chose to ramble and deflect because you have no defence for Tinubu's criminality.

I can not continue to play civil and pretend we are having a good faith discussion, your aim is to muddy the waters and to waste everyone's time with your meaningless comments.

I only engaged to show others just how silly they look when they try to sell a criminal for president.

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by future001: 12:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Tinubu should answer questions directly about his involvements. There are too many shady and dodgy issues hanging around him and he does not want to explain them to the electorates directly ( not through the speculations of his proxies).
That’s why I believe he has involvement in these things. The way APC panics when these matters are brought up easily gives them away. Among other things, they speculate about his childhood, education, the source of his wealth, age and his health.

It’s too many red flags on one man let’s be honest.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Glink2018(m): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2022
All these Nyamiri on this platform will not fail to ridicule themselves...i just some.of the Yoruba people who are shouting Obi-DENSE...

I cannot be fooled in politics ...in fact my political inclination is sharper than satellite network...

I will be the last person to trust any Nyamiri person...with my vote.... because I know.their intention...

Yoruba Ronu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Theunbothered: 12:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Glink2018:

I watched the video from the beginning to the end...there was some part of the video in which he admitted he couldn't get any information about Tinubu...

Now , we need to be careful here....it is either you are playing politics or doing investigative journalism....
So, let David Hundeyin tell us.....which role he.is.playing because if you are doing investigation journalism...your own opinion will not reflect.in it.but in this video , he did it to defame bola timubu...
I don't have a problem with doing an investigation. journalism but I have a problem with some journalists who some politicians have paid to keep circulating fake information and facts...

You are doing the exact same thing you accuse others of.

You say David Hundeyin is being paid to smear Tinubu, WHO PAID HIM?

If you can not answer this then you are a lying bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by babzo(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2022
PointZerom:

Which US?

I can see that KEYAMO don manipulate your thinking faculty.

See this one. You think I am a PDP/ APC/LP or BATIFIED/ ATIKULATE/OBIDENT dullard grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Truthdeypain: 12:46am On Nov 14, 2022
babaolofin:

The IBOS are too inconsequential to incriminate a Yoruba man. I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land and I know how backward you reason. You have no point, just lamenting and crying.

Obasanjo is more than the entire IBOS. Obasanjo fights with everything, Jonathan is a living testimony, late Buruji Kashamu was a testimony. Obasanjo fought Tinubu, the America government cleared him. Nobody, I repeat, nobody can stop Tinubu.

Just imagine!! Just imagine!! Like just imagine!!

This is what you sir, were able to reduce from that video you just watched. I am impressed.

How can you people be so simplistic and myopic with every little piece of information.

What the eff does the bolded have to do with this thread.

Folks like y'all with your ethnic skulls, are the types that defend and encourage their children even when they are showing signs of full blown criminality all in the name of protecting your own/ tribalism "Omo wa nj" mentality.

Please campaign\vote for your candidate all you want , even God cannot cure your tribalism and hateful spirit, I cannot be stupid enough to try, while you are cussing and hating kindly refer to us properly as IGBOs.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by baylord77(m): 12:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Thank you David Hundeyin.

I commend IBB for being silent over the true reason for the annulment of June 12, 1993 elections.

Tinubu should step aside as the evidence in this clip is crystal clear to a sound mind.

Once again, kudos to @DavidHundeyin for this masterpiece.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Mickykarim: 12:49am On Nov 14, 2022
BadRadio:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ

David Hundenyin IS A FOOLISH IDLE LOW MENTALITY GOAT.

He is always coming up with unsustainable conspiracy theorem meant for buffoons who would swallow whatever thrash he dishes out to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Truthdeypain: 12:51am On Nov 14, 2022
babaolofin:

This small boy will die in jail at the end of the day. October 1993 to 2022 is about 29 years. This Hundeyin should be in Primary school at this period and still very small tied to his mother's apron.

October 1993, Tinubu was at the theatre of war fighting Democracy battle in Nigeria together with Abiola after the annulment of June 12, 1993 election. Circumstances and coincidences brought the Tax evasion and drugs case against him and he was vindicated.

I remembered an incident that happened during the June 12 struggling where the late Alaafin of Oyo was a prominent and vocal supporter of Abiola. Because of tight visa restrictions, an IBO boy was used to set Alaafin up with drug. The boy's name was included among Alaafin entourage for visa. The boy traveled among Alaafin's entourage not knowing it was a set up. The boy was caught at London Airport with drug. It created embarrassment to Alaafin. The IBO boy embarrassed Alaafin. Some people know what I am saying and that was the period Alaafin was fighting Abacha.

For Tinubu to have a case in US in October 1993 while at the theatre of Democracy War in Nigeria only shows many battles Tinubu has fought and won.

Nobody can stop him.The heavens are supporting him. The Court of Angels and Saints has approved him. It is Sealed By Blood of Jesus, Amen.

All for a morsel of bread. Evil party Evil candidate Evil supporters.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Truthdeypain: 12:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Oddfinder01:

Oga Nigerians don pass tribalism level.
Politics of tribalism will not make Tinubu win.. U guys are tooooo gullible to realise this..it wasn't tribalism that made buhari beat gej. It was pure love despite all the slander.. bro sincerely u guys need to change tactics. No be ibos de hold Tinubu from becoming president. The man is not just sellable. Even in Lagos

Unfortunately he is incapable of assimilating any words different from Emklokan and Share the money.

You good advice in wasted on arrival, at least you tried.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 12:59am On Nov 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please who is he?

He is going to jail. I hope his late father is vindicated about the son he never brought up well. Youtube should be sued along.
You don't have shame. See the way your voice is shaking. You are supporting a big fraud and a thief. Be ashamed of yourself zombie
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Daddyyin:
Drug lord that wasn’t sentenced. Obi supporters can believe anything. I have not seen any document that proves BAT was arrest or charged for drug related offenses.
Ain't you ashamed of yourself for supporting a thief? Tulunbu is a drug pusher and a bastard
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Truthdeypain: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
When Obi ends up losing, no Igbo should cry. The lies Hundeyin cooked up ll be his undoing.
I hate documentaries that are filled with lies. Imagine him dragging Abiola inside it too.
You all ll be shocked!
Tinubu ll win.

What if it is true! must you tribal coat everything?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Rubbish video

Maker and op are demented
You are the one that is demented here for supporting a drug baron and a bastard. Shame on your senselessness
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by InvertedHammer: 1:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Parachoko:
pure lies

No matter who you're, so far you're found guilty of pushing drugs in the USA, such a person will be sentence to jail.
/

It is a lie. War on drugs didn't get very robust until late 80s. Many countries would seize the cocaine, deport the suspect and/or stamp the passport. But then, one could travel with a relative's passport as long as there was a resemblance. Towards mid 90s, after the era of Pablo Escobar, many countries went gungho. There were prison terms or some were given the opportunity of being injected. Some that opt for the latter still died in their home countries as many didn't know what chemicals were injected in their system. As time progressed, some nations made it a capital punishment. That's the progress made on war against drugs.

There is nothing unique in Tinubu's case. That would have been the punishment as long as he was not physically caught with the substance. Let's not turn history upside down because of blind support for a criminal.

NB: Many Nigerians started hearing about cocaine only during IBB vs Gloria Okon vs Dele Giwa saga in 1986. It was like a folk tale only then. The timestamp of Tinubu's activities seems very accurate.

/

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Tareq1105:
By the time Tinubu would slam #500b Case of character assassination on David Hundeyin, those pushing him would have succeeded in pushing him into prison. Don't say I didn't tell you.
You don't have shame for supporting a big thief and a drug pusher zombie

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Truthdeypain: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Arutan:

The intent of this documentary is to destroy the credibility of the yoruba leadership and the yoruba race at all cost. He dragged Abiola into it knowing how revered he is. They have come to see the yoruba people as a people to be kicked around. Don’t allow yourselves to be kicked around. This people hates yorubas so much as if they should just exterminate the race when given the opportunity. Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are all in these presidential race in order to emphasize the political relevance and interest of their races. Everyone seeks to push his own to the national platform. No one should attempt to push the other off the stage other than through the ballot.

Shut your rats ass up, you tribal monkey, accept the facts, criticise constructively or move on and stop being a fool.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Truthdeypain: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Arutan:

You called my post mountain of nonsense and you expect me to answer you? Tell me if you are a graduate in the 80’s, started working right from then, got jobs and consultancies, became a senator, governor for 8yrs and then was instrumental to several others becoming governors etc, do you think as at today you or your children will remain poor? If the answer is yes then you are the dumbest graduate alive. Even i, made my first millions at age 20 right in the 90’s without being in politics and as at today i know my worth(far ahead of being millionaire). Intellectual smartness can fetch you fortune and take you places. So long you think about pulling others down you will forever remain at the lower level i. the society. Stop all these nonsense smear campaign. I know other candidates secrets but what would i gain making stupid documentaries of it when i have so many things to do. Hundeyin is a paid agent and a jobless person.

Well said, what is the real names of your Patron his age background, history etc...

Exposing criminality is not pushing others down. You must be a career criminal as well. We're you also into drugs?

Tribalism will not be the end of you.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Realist12:
All these media trial isn't healthy for our democracy, a case has been settled in court yet some aspiring blogger is bringing it up.
Their only aim is to defame the character of honest citizens not like they are looking for justice and that's bad for our politics.
It's quite funny the opposition are celebrating such misinformation at the expense of our democracy.
How's nairaland letting bullies dictate what should be on front page when it's clearly fake and illegal content they are promoting. Smh

I believe we are all seeing the negative and primitive forces holding Nigeria back .
But Nigeria must be great we'd overcome all forces of deception.
Tinubu 2023

Here is another case of civil forfeiture ,watch and judge for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsIxzQXdWzY
You are a shameless urchin. See who you are supporting. A criminal and a drug pusher. Bury your blocked brain with shame zombie

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:10am On Nov 14, 2022
livinbygrace:
That 32 year old Akwa Ibom-Badagry boy needs to be dealt with.
Shut up shameless zombie for supporting a big thief and a drug pusher. You deserve hot slap for being shameless urchin
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Tingotoe: 1:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Light78:

You are being tribalistic. He never mentioned Peter Obi in his comment.

Why are you this evil?

What has Peter Obi done to you?

Why is politics making you a devil?

You have to change.... Do that for your future children.
So my opposition to Peter Obi's presidency makes me a tribalistic devil while your support for him makes you a saint abi? Peter Obi is equally as crooked as Tinubu and Atiku. He won't even come close to winning
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:12am On Nov 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bunch of delusional clowns. Chasing fake news, rumors and innuendoes.

Sadly for you mumus, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Cry me a fvcking river.
Shut up your dirty mouth agbero. He is going to be your papa President not Nigeria president because a thief and a bastard cannot be Nigeria president Mumu

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by pacespot(m): 1:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Everything about that man is fake.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:14am On Nov 14, 2022
FashionCookie:
2023 will surprise so many pple.
Like we tolerate someone and when he's contesting for an office, bam! They start digging...make una go sit-down abeg.

Shameless holosho, you deserve hot slap. Evening newspaper without a functioning brain
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by TINUBUISMAD: 1:17am On Nov 14, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
God bless our incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu kiss
President in your papa house zombie. Tulunbu is a drug pusher and a bastard so he can never be Nigeria president. Go and kee yourself urchin
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by blank(f): 1:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Tareq1105:
By the time Tinubu would slam #500b Case of character assassination on David Hundeyin, those pushing him would have succeeded in pushing him into prison. Don't say I didn't tell you.

BAT would never bring up a defamation case on this issue. Because, during the civil trial, all the information in the money forfeiture will be carefully scrutinized and who knows what surprises could come out of it?

If BAT knows that there is some truth even if partial truth, he'll not sue anyone.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by 9jaRealist: 1:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

For the umpteenth time…
Nobody goes to prison for a CIVIL offense!

Tinubu can sue David for even N1 trillion…
That he will NEVER collect in a million lifetimes.
>

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers / Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.