Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nigerian male Circumcision Rate Is Among d Highest In Africa But Not The highest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian male Circumcision Rate Is Among d Highest In Africa But Not The highest (544 Views)

What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? / Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. / Where To Find Herbalists With D Highest Powers In Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian male Circumcision Rate Is Among d Highest In Africa But Not The highest by Ilamina(f): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Countries like gabon, Ethiopia, Eritrea and congo are way higher

I thought Nigeria loves everyone
And I thought l, We are tops in everything in Africa
I was so disappointed

Our Christians in Nigeria take circumcision seriously and our Muslims

It shows Ethiopia. .is the one that took the jewish culture seriously. .and that's why people consider Ethiopia the greatest nation on the continent sometimes
Re: Nigerian male Circumcision Rate Is Among d Highest In Africa But Not The highest by Mercury12(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Circumcision is a must for all males.
Uncircumcised males arent to be referred as men but boys undecided
Re: Nigerian male Circumcision Rate Is Among d Highest In Africa But Not The highest by ddjay: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ilamina:
Countries like gabon, Ethiopia, Eritrea and congo are way higher

I thought Nigeria loves everyone
And I thought l, We are tops in everything in Africa
I was so disappointed

Our Christians in Nigeria take circumcision seriously and our Muslims

It shows Ethiopia. .is the one that took the jewish culture seriously. .and that's why people consider Ethiopia the greatest nation on the continent sometimes
Well In nigeria, its mostly done to babies while these countries you mentioned do it to teens and young adults, it's a public ceremony and considered a right of passage

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise!! / How Long Shall He Woo A Lady? / Help Me With Your Old Laptop Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.