Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? (3651 Views)

Nigerian male Circumcision Rate Is Among d Highest In Africa But Not The highest / Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
There was a thread on a foreign forum created by an uncircumcised man praising men who hadn't been cut... He mentioned that the penis of a circumcised man is dry, desensitised, unattractive because of the scars and the culture of cutting off the foreskin of male baby is unnatural and as bad as FGM... And weirdly, I agree... It can't be compared to FGM, but it's awful to mutilate a baby, regardless of its gender, because of our religious belief...

Are there any uncircumcised men on Nairaland? Do you regret being circumcised?

Are there women here who's had sex with uncircumcised men? It is better?

And would you circumcise your male child?

What's the benefit of cutting off the foreskin?

Lalasiclala
Mynd44
Seun

FrontPage!
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Kriss216: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
What's your business with our penis?

26 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kriss216:
What's your business with our penis?
Can't you be mature? This is a serious issue... If there's no medical benefit, then make circumcision has to stop! Don't you care for those sweet infants who are being mutilated this very minute?!

You were circumcised? If you hadn't, you would enjoy sex far more than you do now...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by odinson1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
When I see feminists citing "female genital mutilation" as an example of gender inequality against women,i stop to wonder, don't these idiots have fathers,brothers,sons and husbands who were circumcised at birth?

@datboredberry, the process of circumcision is a terrible sight to behold, but i believe circumcised joysticks looks better than the uncircumcised ones. Don't you agree?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Kriss216: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Can't you be mature? This is a serious issue... If there's no medical benefit, then make circumcision has to stop! Don't you care for those sweet infants who are being mutilated this very minute?!

You were circumcised? If you hadn't, you would enjoy sex far more than you do now...
Oh, you're advocating for male circumcision to stop?

Are you a man? How's male circumcision your problem? Are the men complaining?

34 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by odinson1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kriss216:

Dude calm down

2 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
It's a matter of choice tho..as far as the parent agree to it why not?
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kriss216:

How is it my problem? Social justice Kriss!

God! I can't hope to reason with you...
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by kyber(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Well I think we aren’t the ones who theorized it
Even the whites who we look up to do same

People say it attracts different diseases to the organ of the uncircumcised I don’t know the fact about that though

Women used to be circumcised in the days before now but it was stopped
I think the reason for stopping females circumcision can also apply to stopping males also

But there must be a Candid Reason

2 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
There was a thread on a foreign forum created by an uncircumcised man praising men who hadn't been cut... He mentioned that the penis of a circumcised man is dry, desensitised, unattractive because of the scars and the culture of cutting off the foreskin of male baby is unnatural and as bad as FGM... And weirdly, I agree... It can't be compared to FGM, but it's awful to mutilate a baby, regardless of its gender, because of our religious belief...

Lalasiclala
Mynd44
Seun

FrontPage!
just to give it a good look and make the guy feel the pussy more during sex. The foreskin looks terrible on the preaq.

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Kriss216: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
How is it my problem? Social justice Kriss!

God! I can't hope to reason with you...
Social justice indeed undecided

Biblically, circumcision is a covenant between Man and God.
Health-wise, circumcision reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Datboredbery(f): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
odinson1:
When I see feminists citing "female genital mutilation" as an example of gender inequality against women,i stop to wonder, don't these idiots have fathers,brothers,sons and husbands who were circumcised at birth?

@datboredberry, the process of circumcision is a terrible sight to behold, but i believe circumcised joysticks looks better than the uncircumcised ones. Don't you agree?
please ignore that boredberry moniker, if you check the profile you'll see it's a new account. it's a guy operating that moniker.
he is trying to tarnish my image

3 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
odinson1:

Well... FGM is worse... By removing the clitoris and labia, the girl doesn't feel a single thing... And that's the purpose of female circumcision... Our culture supports women not being sexual... By quelling our desires, we wouldn't care to have sex... So we would get married as virgins and never cheat...

If you want to know what that feels like as a male, then your entire penis would have to be cut off, not the foreskin alone... Imagine a reality where the penis of male babies are messed with so they have erections to please their future partners, but they won't be able to feel...

And the funny thing, more males than females don't care that male babies are being circumcised... As a feminist, I should fight for men who can not be pressured into fighting for themselves? All the while, I'm busy fighting for young girls to be educated, against child marriages, sexual abuse, FGM, etc... Too much work!!!! Do something yourself!!!!!

I haven't seen a boy being circumcised... I can't... It must be awful! I won't circumcise my son, if I have one...

I haven't seen an uncircumcised penis... Except for pictures...

6 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Candidlady: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
This cloning thing is becoming serious...
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Kalatium(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Another issue for 2022
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
kyber:
Well I think we aren’t the ones who theorized it
Even the whites who we look up to do same

People say it attracts different diseases to the organ of the uncircumcised I don’t know the fact about that though

Women used to be circumcised in the days before now but it was stopped
I think the reason for stopping females circumcision can also apply to stopping males also

But there must be a Candid Reason
Whites did... Religious reasons...

The disease part, you're certain? It could be a myth... Same way people preached that uncircumcised women are promiscuous, etc... Very stupid reason to promote a regressive culture...

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

I'm the real berry... Just ignore that idiot above... Yes trying to gain my attention...

Check out his previous posts... smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Nope this is the real Datboredberry Berry don't worry..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kriss216:

Social justice indeed undecided

Biblically, circumcision is a covenant between Man and God.
Health-wise, circumcision reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
I'm not religious... Not Nigerians aren't... So don't mention God... Besides, why does he care? What is the benefit of that covenant?

I doubt... Circumcised men are catching and spreading Aids, gonorrhoea, syphilis...etc...

Your lack of foreskin helps no one...

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
please ignore that boredberry moniker, if you check the profile you'll see it's a new account. it's a guy operating that moniker.
he is trying to tarnish my image
Stop lying you this boy..ain't you tired of cloning? undecided
As far as I am on here you won't get past this level of false accusations and lie.. every person know you ain't smart enough to make a post like this..

Look our conversation is always available for everyone who wants to confirm tho..stop lying and laying baseless accusations..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Candidlady: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
I'm the real berry... Just ignore that idiot above... Yes trying to gain my attention...

Check out his previous posts... smiley

Aswear iam confused.. But just ignore em.. When pubery hit em they will outgrow all this nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Bellotelli: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
I can't imagine myself not being circumcised, and I think I would be shy to expose my nudity to any woman if uncircumcised... And as for sexual pleasure, I don't really know how the uncircumcised male feel... but for me i feel great.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Kriss216: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
I'm not religious... Not Nigerians aren't... So don't mention God... Besides, why does he care? What is the benefit of that covenant?

I doubt... Circumcised men are catching and spreading Aids, gonorrhoea, syphilis...etc...

Your lack of foreskin helps no one...
So, we should stop circumcision cos you're not religious? Funny

You're not in the position to tell religious people what to do. Go to shrine and tell them what to do!

6 Likes

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Candidlady: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nope this is the real Datboredberry Berry don't worry..

Thanks babe

Good afternoon..
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's a matter of choice tho..as far as the parent agree to it why not?
Would you do it?

I didn't care... But it seems uncircumcised men have it better...

Better sex, natural lubricant...etc...

Plus, skinning seems awful... And what if he grows up hating it! Atleast, he can get circumcised as a grown man... It would be his choice then...

It's confusing... I don't want to fight against FGM, forgetting that so many men out there suffered too... If I know for certain that they don't mind, then my conscience wouldn't suffer

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Would you do it?

I didn't care... But it seems uncircumcised men have it better...

Better sex, natural lubricant...etc...

Plus, skinning seems awful... And what if he grows up hating it! Atleast, he can get circumcised as a grown man... It would be his choice then...

It's confusing... I don't want to fight against FGM, forgetting that so many men out there suffered too... If I know for certain that they don't mind, then my conscience wouldn't suffer
If I was human.. wink
As I said earlier most guys prefer to be circumcised tho.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop lying you this boy..ain't you tired of cloning? undecided
As far as I am on here you won't get past this level of false accusations and lie.. every person know you ain't smart enough to make a post like this..

Look our conversation is always available for everyone who wants to confirm tho..stop lying and laying baseless accusations..
smiley

Thank you! ❤
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Kriss216: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Aswear iam confused.. But just ignore em.. When pubery hit em they will outgrow all this nonsense
You're confused? Like seriously? I thought you always claim to be a smart and clever girl? So, you can't detect who's the real berry here?

Nawao

1 Like

Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
smiley

Thank you! ❤
wink
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks babe

Good afternoon..

You are great CandidLady.. cheesy
Hope your day is going well.. smiley
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kriss216:

So, we should stop circumcision cos you're not religious? Funny
No... because you haven't thought about the implications of your actions... Because of your belief in a Arab god, you're willing to put your child through so much pain...

You assume that you child is gonna grow up to be religious too?

What if he wants no part in your sheepism? After he has been cut...

Isn't it weird that your god needs you to cut off a piece of your penis?

You're not in the position to tell religious people what to do. Go to shrine and tell them what to do!
I'm not telling you what to do... I'm telling you to try to think for yourself... If God doesn't exist, you would still circumcise your sons?

Give valid reasons...
Re: What's The Benefit Of Male Circumcision? by Babaken(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:

Lalasiclala
Mynd44
Seun

FrontPage!
madam ask your father, husband boyfriend or better still your brother they will tell you better Next.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Busted/Caught On Camera Taking A Girl Inside A Bush For S*x (pics/video) / If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower / I Need a Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.