Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? (30346 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by nedu2000(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Yeah, she keeps petty malice but compared to what people go through ,i guess i'm lucky. So yes would pick her out in my next life

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by godofuck231: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2022
tishbite41:

Lol.
This one weak me
grin grin grin
life of a naughty prisoner , na so female warder de do as she like , small thing na detention

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2022
MNDY:

Try and change such personality.
Every man wants peace of mind and will really love any woman that can give it to him.
And respect.
You people and your "wahala" is what is discouraging many men from marriage.
Hmm , I see.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2022
histemple:

It is the adventure that is causing the problem in your marriage now. Please be contented and stop jumping around in the name of adventure.
Did I tell you I m on adventure route in my present relationship or am not faithful ?
The question was in another life and I don't like eating same thing. I love varieties.
Men must know how to spice their relationships always.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by rukyboy(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Hell NO

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by MNDY(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2022
kurlz:

True! But African men especially Nigerians don't reason like this. The woman is made the beast of burden, and even supports financially also, and all some men do is bring money nothing more, yet she's seen as a liability that adds no value.
She changes her name, her body, bares you children all for you, takes care of your home and support the house's upkeep financially, and everyway, yet she is not appreciated. The Nigerian man galivants and frolics outside the marriage, lives like a king and subjects the woman to a slave and a nonentity yet he claims it's only women that benefits from marriage.
African/Nigerian men are clowns.

In the real sense, Who should be scared and tired of marriage? Is it not women?

Try and change this playing the victim mentality.
The earlier the better.
Married women cheat too as much as men do.
Everytime, you women are the only victim in everything according to you people.
Hustling out there is not also easy for the man as much as taking care of the home is for the woman.
These are gender roles for each of them. But they can assist to volunteer to assist the other.
In fact, taking care of the home is easier than finding money. You know this.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by dododawa1: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Home is sweet but with endurance
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Great0ne1: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
NO AND NEVER...

I married in Peter obi clans and it has been hell.. Anambra people keep cursing the family because Peter obi ruined their lives and ran to lagos.. Any small argument btw I and my wife, she threatens me with Peter obi Ip0bs

He squandered the state money into beer factory and most responsible men in the state are now drunkards...

I am so ashamed dt same man is the chief patron of Ip0b terr orist and it feels so bad to marry from a man called Peter obi.......

So Op, I will never marry into this failure of a man called Peter obi family again

grin grin grin grin
And who is tribalist clown �
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by PoliteActivist: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Grandmeister:

So? How does that invalidate my other comment?

My friend stop being ridiculous.
You obviously used LOVE and SACRIFICE as synonyms.
Here are your words again:

What keeps a marriage is SACRIFICE..that is the real name for love.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Great0ne1: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2022
bravehost4u:
God forbid
Nawa ooh
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Gold359(f): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Blesstar:
Good evening Nlanders.

A quick one..
I need your sincere opinions...

Married couples in the house, would you still WANT to be married to your current wife or husband in your next life?
(That's if there's such a thing as a next life though)

And pls do well to give reasons for your answers.
90% are regretting making single sacred of getting married
Marriage is a school where u learn everyday and u don’t graduate from it cos is a lifetime
Marriage is about patience understanding love peace
U will fail in marriage if u are getting married to your spouse cos of sex or physical appearance
U can never have a perfect marriage but u and your spouse can spice it up to have a sweet home
Learn to embrace each other
Be the shoulder your partner can lean on
Remember let God be the pillar of your marriage
Always pray for your partners
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by PoliteActivist: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2022
dododawa1:
Home is sweet but with endurance

Home?
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Great0ne1: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2022
mightyhaze:
Yes o

Very brilliant and highly motivated..

Above all,overlooks my flaws.. almost amuses her ..esp my ugly temperament.

Haven't raised a voice on her in our 7 yrs of marriage,talkless of a hand because I'm always in awe how she handles situations

Till tmoro I still dey credit my cousin account.. wen introduce her to me cool
Really? Are her female siblings like that ?
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by alexandakin(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Yes
YES
YeS

yES
YeS
yEs

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by edogu(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2022
Prettychild:

Amen. May God’s blessings continue to rest on your home. I tap into this grace for me and hubby in Jesus Name Amen
Amen!!! And may God continue to bless and nourish your home too.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2022
yusufmurry:

1. Can a man lead without money?
2. Can a be stable without money?
3. Who is a balanced man to woman without money?

Yes
Yes
A man

I hope by without money you don't mean entirely penniless. Any human (not just men) without money isn't fit to be in a society.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by AnonymustME(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Connected1:
Not marred yet.

But I wish to have a partner as understanding as her in my next life.

Though she's flawed but I know I can manage.
Lol Bros marry her first, let the true colors show then return to drop a comment
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by SugarGirl44(f): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Hmmmm

I’m not married and I don’t think I’m ever getting married.

I get easily irritated with women being around me for long.

I’m just comfortable with fvck and go.

Maybe if I ever decide to marry, my wife would be staying in Enugu while I stay in Lagos. I will just be visiting her once in a month and sometimes 2 months.

Anything other than that, I might seek for divorce within one month.

You need to see a therapist, this isn’t normal.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Danniedpastor(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
You don't marry a Nigerian girl, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

This would be testimonies of all your daughters (unborn), and sisters (if you have any). I expect you to say amen if e sure for you.
Abusing women every time shows you are unproductive and empty.
Orue!!!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by dododawa1: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Home?
check Dico.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Danniedpastor(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Hmmmm

I’m not married and I don’t think I’m ever getting married.

I get easily irritated with women being around me for long.

I’m just comfortable with fvck and go.

Maybe if I ever decide to marry, my wife would be staying in Enugu while I stay in Lagos. I will just be visiting her once in a month and sometimes 2 months
Anything other than that, I might seek for divorce within one month.

Thats a big problem.
Pray and see counsel. See a psychologist too.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Danniedpastor(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

A man gains absolutely nothing from marriage.

Marriage is a burden and a cage to a man. Marriage is a woman's biggest achievement. Have you seen a Man bragging about getting married before? Hell no! But you see ladies? Dem dey use am make mouth like mad knowing fully well their life depends on it because they're not bringing anything to the table at all
Nairaland baby... Are you done ?
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Grandmeister(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My friend stop being ridiculous.
You obviously used LOVE and SACRIFICE as synonyms.
Here are your words again:

What keeps a marriage is SACRIFICE..that is the real name for love.
Is English really that difficult? The word love has been used intermittently in many ways. Some Bible translations called it CHARITY. I went further to say people use the word love without understanding the true nature of love which is charity/ giving/sacrifice.
The love for a family member or a sexual partner can FAIL and it has failed since the beginning of time.

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Danniedpastor(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2022
edogu:
Five years of marriage and it's as if we just got married yesterday. If there’s anything like another world, I will still get married to my wife.

Thank God for you bro.
Marriage is blissful but, have its own challenges.
Don't mind those Naira land baby boys that date some unproductive ladies Luke themselves and still expect magic to happen.
God bless your home

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by MadarasBlade(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2022
okoroemeka:
I am now married for 23 years and if given the opportunity to choose I will still take my current wife,she is a very beautiful tall,sexy and smart woman that reads human minds like an open book,she gave me beautiful children including twins that are also smart and intelligent rarely falling sick,my wife will not hesitate to tell you the truth whether you like it or not and she has a good heart and capacity to forgive which was sorely needed the year I stupidly fell for her junior sister the last born in their family and got the beautiful seductress witch pregnant,that was the lowest point I could ever desend as a man with my inlaws, but my wife stayed strong with me,she forgived but not without some real drama and tongue lashing.that was very close to be listed in 1000 ways to die.

Oga you no try at all, men dey play away match, no be for wife family. Haba.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Kelvin3476: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Hahahaha, he also has his own , the fact we are able to tolerate each other , that's what they called maturity, when he's wrong , he apologize, same with me , we don't wait for who to do the apology first ..
IS THIS WHAT U MEANT BY ROLE ?
I KNEW THE U WERE TALKING ABT ISN'T THE APPROPRIATE TYPE.

WHAT U MENTIONED UP THEIR IS NO ONES ROLE TO PLAY .
EVERYBODY SHOULD CMPLY HERE
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Danniedpastor(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
NO AND NEVER...

I married in Peter obi clans and it has been hell.. Anambra people keep cursing the family because Peter obi ruined their lives and ran to lagos.. Any small argument btw I and my wife, she threatens me with Peter obi Ip0bs

He squandered the state money into beer factory and most responsible men in the state are now drunkards...

I am so ashamed dt same man is the chief patron of Ip0b terr orist and it feels so bad to marry from a man called Peter obi.......

So Op, I will never marry into this failure of a man called Peter obi family again

grin grin grin grin
Lamentation of a failure.
Empty headed Orue!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by chccho(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2022
okoroemeka:
I am now married for 23 years and if given the opportunity to choose I will still take my current wife,she is a very beautiful tall,sexy and smart woman that reads human minds like an open book,she gave me beautiful children including twins that are also smart and intelligent rarely falling sick,my wife will not hesitate to tell you the truth whether you like it or not and she has a good heart and capacity to forgive which was sorely needed the year I stupidly fell for her junior sister the last born in their family and got the beautiful seductress witch pregnant,that was the lowest point I could ever desend as a man with my inlaws, but my wife stayed strong with me,she forgived but not without some real drama and tongue lashing.that was very close to be listed in 1000 ways to die.
What about the baby?? The big question here is if she comes back to this life again will she marry u??

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by HardMirror(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2022
nenyewrites:

Mumu undecided
thank you
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Pootle: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2022
Or11:
I wish I never got married

shocked why pls i need to know
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Danniedpastor(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2022
I will gladly marry her again and again. I even wish there is marriage in heave, I for continue my marriage there.

All this babies (redpillers) talking down on women lack sense.
You can't be a cheap f*ck boy and expect to meet a reasonable girl (who life you want waste?). You will only meet and settle with your type.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by MadarasBlade(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2022
kurlz:

True! But African men especially Nigerians don't reason like this. The woman is made the beast of burden, and even supports financially also, and all some men do is bring money nothing more, yet she's seen as a liability that adds no value.
She changes her name, her body, bares you children all for you, takes care of your home and support the house's upkeep financially, and everyway, yet she is not appreciated. The Nigerian man galivants and frolics outside the marriage, lives like a king and subjects the woman to a slave and a nonentity yet he claims it's only women that benefits from marriage.
African/Nigerian men are clowns.

In the real sense, Who should be scared and tired of marriage? Is it not women?

Then women shouldn't marry, simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) / I Was Named In A Will: So What Next? / Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.