Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? (30428 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Moniya4Real(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

My God!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm Literally now scared of Marriage.

May God help you heal sir and kindly do away with her.
Thanks so much bro
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Clashy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
gbassa:
In my next life and beyond, I would never marry. I would have baby mamas and live my life to the fullest. It was never my intention to marry my wife, though she was my girlfriend but was blackmailed with pregnancy. Though paternity test confirmed the child as mine. I wish I could turn back the ends of time but it is not possible. I am just staying in the marriage because of my kids.
haaa

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Danisaint112(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Some of us that said yes...
Well we're talking about someone who may end up reading this, and who cooks your food

I don't get you come again.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by PoliteActivist: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Danisaint112:

I don't get you come again.

Some of us who said yes... e get why
When the person you are talking about is also on Nairaland, and also is the one who serves your food
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Danisaint112(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Some of us who said yes... e get why
When the person you are talking about is also on Nairaland, and also is the one who serves your food

I get it now. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Ruthymoon(f): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin too many reasons
Cutehector:
this your comment get condition o..so if there were no kids, would you still say yes to him?
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by kurlz(f): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Parrot69:

You're an idiott. That's all I have to say to you. Common sense isn't common with this your write up. Maturity doesn't mean you gave sense. You are the category of women that wreck homes with this your sense of reasoning. Foool

That insult is for you and yours.
Taking it so personal shows how pained you are. Because you are guilty of it. Enemy of truth.

And get the Bleep off my mention. If you can't make constructive criticism without insults just shush. I have no business with you I only aired my view. If you don't have any reasonable thing to say just read and pass.
Thank you
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Oizee(f): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kelvin3476:
HE MUST BE A GUD PROVIDER OR A RICH MAN .
he's a responsible husband and father. I'm super grateful everyday. ups and downs dey oo, but we are ready to stay committed, 12 yes no b beans

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Moniya4Real(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

My God!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm Literally now scared of Marriage.

May God help you heal sir and kindly do away with her.
Thanks bro. I am now living alone cos she left with my kids
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Capernum: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
KanuSE:

You need to understand that you cannot have it all in one person as we all complement one another. It is also important to appreciate the difference between the two of you bcoz it's possible she's noticed some of your weaknesses/lapses but sees the need to appreciate your personality anyway.

Marriage is hard work! smiley

Thank you very much for your kind response
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by ACE1010: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lamanii22:
awwwww this is so heartbreaking…. How have you been holding on?
Just God bro....the thought of how she died in my arms breaks me down every day of my life undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by ACE1010: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Blesstar:

Chai... cry
Still don't know why the good ones die early

Yeah....me too cry cry
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2022
histemple:

Your maturity is on another level, believe me.
My comment was both sarcastic and offensive, yet you remained civil in your reply.
I was actually expecting attacks but no, you defeated me with your maturity.

THANK YOU.
Thank you sir
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Orobokibo1:
NO >>>NEVER AGAIN
at first she made me believe she was an angel and was only trying to complete me.
all that changed the moment she got that ring.

they are only hungry and looking for someone to change their societal status and someone to bear their burden

Breakfast SERVED successfully..grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Tundex911: 2:52am On Nov 15, 2022
I'm sure 99.9% go say NO

jesu a wa pelu wa
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by culf: 3:04am On Nov 15, 2022
Blesstar:
Good evening Nlanders.

A quick one..
I need your sincere opinions...

Married couples in the house, would you still WANT to be married to your current wife or husband in your next life?
(That's if there's such a thing as a next life though)

And pls do well to give reasons for your answers.

yes!! many reasons
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by culf: 3:07am On Nov 15, 2022
Eyesstone:
May be
why maybe?
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by culf: 3:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Techwitch:
Hmm
no be hmmm ooo, talk your own....lol.
we are all trying jare, none is perfect
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by culf: 3:35am On Nov 15, 2022
olamydey:
Ha, it is well o!

yes dear, it is well. Now tell us your own....lol
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by culf: 3:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Ruthymoon:
For the sake of my beautiful,loving,and wonderful kids I will say yes to him again, love keep no record of bad things,Right, wink wink

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by culf: 3:41am On Nov 15, 2022
MansoryMX:
Mine is very loving, sexy, hot tempered, stubborn, caring, good cook, loves me like mad, laugh a lot but don’t take her friendliness for weakness because she fit change am for you! so it’s definitely a Big YES!

Gbam!
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by culf: 3:44am On Nov 15, 2022
alfredo4u:
Yes ohhhhhhhhhhhh

But I doubt she will marry me.....because I stubborn die.....
my own worst
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by a0000000z: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Penguin2:

How do you like your thunder?

Boiled or fried?
Fried bro cool
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by vickydevoka(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

What a very stupid talk!

Who name help? Are you okay? What is she bringing to the table and how does marriage favours a man if not that it is a burden? You're saying she changed her name for you. What kind of stupid careless myopic thinking is this?
My problem with some men is that the support their sisters in marriage when the have issues with the husbands especially financial issues. But when the get married the will start complaining.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by missyblissy: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cutehector:
lol.. I guess your husband dictates to you hence your rantings like this.

Am not ranting, we are partners who have mutal respect for each other....It work for me. He is one of kind!!!
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by missyblissy: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kelvin3476:

JUST SHUT UP .
THEIR IS ALWAYS A ROLE AND A DIFFERENCE IN A MARRIAGE.

I know your type. That's all i will say!!!! Keep it up and you will reap the fruits!!!! Continue
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by missyblissy: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You should have added finance partnership to your assertion to cap it all. Finance seems to be the biggest factor that can make or Mar marriages and you excluded that.

A union that has partnership mindset in all ramifications is bound to succeed better than a union that is based on a sole proprietorship mindset.

We discuss everything, Finance, religion, how many kids, expenses, etc. Evrything!!!! Gone are the days where mwn dont wash plates or cook or clean. If your wife havw so many chores to do, arw you not suppose to help reduce the burden? So i say we do things together!!!! If get home before me, he makes dinner for us vise versa!!!!. Also help with the kids.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by maxiart2(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
JealousCobra:
Marriage is matter of luck.. simple!

grin grin grin
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by SugarGirl44(f): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Some people are meant to be alone. I do not enjoy peoples company for long, man or woman.

I get, but it shouldn’t be excessive, that’s a recipe for depression.
We’re social animals and as such be around people at certain times for a balanced life.
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by peedeeasobie(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Orobokibo1:

look at this uncircumcised landgrabbing monkey angry
i was one of the people that clicked like on DenreleDave post. what are you going to do?

I don't engage people like you. I don't
Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Danniedpastor(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Kelvin3476:
U SOUND LIKE A SIMP.
I HAVE NEVER SEEN UR MONIKER CAUTIONING ANY OF THOSE WOMEN WHO ABUSE MEN REGULARLY HERE, BT U DNT WASTE TIME TO CAUTION MEN IF U SEE ANY ABUSING WOMEN.

JUST GETAT WITH UR MUMU PRAYER BECUS NTN TO WILL HAPPEN TO HIS DAUGHTERS.

Women insulting men don't deserve attention. They are really frustrated and do they see every guy as the reason for their senseless decisions. So, I no get their time.
For the men insulting women in this forum... I want you to be a better man. You are designed by God to be heads... Be a good and responsible head...
As for being a simp, I don't know what it means to you. I am just a man fighting for a better society starting with my gender.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? by Orobokibo1: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2022
peedeeasobie:

I don't engage people like you. I don't

Because you will lose

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.