Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me (53451 Views)

Ronaldo: Manchester United Forward Apologises After Phone Footage Emerges / Ronaldo (manchester United) Vs Ronaldo (real Madrid) / NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by ThierryJay: 4:32am On Nov 14, 2022
OJEEMAH:
It’s not relative bro.

Trying to force a move is an act of betrayal and disrespect to the club.

Refusing to join the team for pre season is another act of betrayal and lack of respect for the club and even the coach.

He still disrespected the coach by leaving the pitch before the final whistle.

If he truly wants the coach to respect him, he should earn through his actions and not just because he is Ronaldo.

On point bro. That was exactly what Rooney said that made Pendu attack him. Ronaldo is out of touch with reality but is being egged on by some blind fans like Piers until he falls into oblivion.

Which top club will still buy Ronaldo after his latest antics knowing that he will scatter the team once he starts sitting on the bench.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Jack500: 4:32am On Nov 14, 2022
greypencils:
No he won't. This is a man instrumental in bringing the last UCL title ever won. This is a man who was the top scorer last season in the club with 24goals. If he has has had a slump this season, it is because he has been in a wrong place mentally and that is the reason for this interview. He has to clear his head. Only then can he concentrate on football. Ronaldo has never been the problem. Maguire and McFred was the problem last season. This season, Ronaldo isn't motivated. A motivated Ronaldo would move mountains. Every Manchester United fan knows that.

No man United fans believe in the nonsense you are spewing, only Ronaldo dogs.

He should Sha leave by January, enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by viktor88: 4:32am On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
Well, there are things we don't know happen behind the scenes.

United will move on and Ronaldo's legacies will not be defined by this. This interview must have been done a long time ago but released now on purpose. It only means one thing:

Like the 2018 World Cup, he is not coming back from Qatar as a Man United player. Jorge Mendes must have done his thing!

Thank you United
God Bless Ronaldo.
God Bless Man United.
God Bless Us All.

It's a recent interview but because you like to defend ronaldo you imagine that's not recent.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by dydx2020(m): 5:01am On Nov 14, 2022
OJEEMAH:
you think Napoli will sell Osimhen when they are chasing scudetto?
Even Pogba will not like to be on the bench when Ronaldo is playing for Argentina. Pique can go to Man City but his legendary status will remain at Old Trafford.
PSG will not buy another player this season and Ronaldo will still play against Barcelona.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Doyou2019: 5:10am On Nov 14, 2022
hustla:
Make e getat
“If you don't have respect for me, I will never have any for you”.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Sanchez01: 5:24am On Nov 14, 2022
OJEEMAH:
It’s not relative bro.

Trying to force a move is an act of betrayal and disrespect to the club.

Refusing to join the team for pre season is another act of betrayal and lack of respect for the club and even the coach.

He still disrespected the coach by leaving the pitch before the final whistle.

If he truly wants the coach to respect him, he should earn through his actions and not just because he is Ronaldo.

His daughter was hospitalised around the time United were on a pre-season tour. No sane man will honour one useless club over family. Rooney has said so many ridiculous things about him while he kept quiet. "Eric the Hag" kept saying Ronaldo was part of his plan even when the player was trying to move away from the club. In the end, he got relegated to the bench. We get it, he is old and not as young as he used to be, which is all the more reason United should have let him go but no. ETH never respected him but when he says he does not respect him either, it becomes an issue.

I hate to be the one to say this but Cristiano Ronaldo is bigger than Manchester United just like Messi is bigger than the current Barcelona. Players are humans and can be unhappy when things are not in place. It's like wanting away from your everyday job. Just because your branch manager love your work ethic doesn't mean you shouldn't leave when job satisfaction is not there. Casemiro wanted to leave Madrid and he is still loved by Madridistas. It is only in England that wantaway players are regarded as betrayers.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by yinkeys(m): 5:27am On Nov 14, 2022
unmask:
Pep is probably grateful to Man UTD for taking one for the team. He thought he would get the same level of feed he enjoyed in Madrid
CR7 disregarded Ole Gunnar several times
It’s coming back to bite him
Despite OGS football style favouring him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Sanchez01: 5:28am On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
Well, there are things we don't know happen behind the scenes.

United will move on and Ronaldo's legacies will not be defined by this. This interview must have been done a long time ago but released now on purpose. It only means one thing:

Like the 2018 World Cup, he is not coming back from Qatar as a Man United player. Jorge Mendes must have done his thing!

Thank you United
God Bless Ronaldo.
God Bless Man United.
God Bless Us All.
This is the point. The interview was done weeks ago and the fact that Piers Morgan released it now means that Ronaldo must have okayed it. It's a World Cup year and it is obvious he is closing every window at returning to the club. Man is done and his legacies won't be defined by this. Most of his successes were in Spain and not even in England. Roy Keane and Eric Cantona had egos the size of an elephant and they are still regarded as legends of United.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Vinnie2000(m): 5:32am On Nov 14, 2022
I Pity Man Utd as a Club!

They are making Good Progress

but the RONALDO FANATICS amongst their Fanbase will Destroy this Growth... undecided

Instead the Hard earned win against Ferocious Fulham to be Celebrated, It is Ronaldo that is being Talked about.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Thecoverman: 5:33am On Nov 14, 2022
Man u did Ronaldo dirty
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by udeh3(m): 5:34am On Nov 14, 2022
jaxxy:
I said it. idiotic Manu disrespecting an ICON of not only the club bt of football is almost unforgivable. U don't disrespect the Goat especially when he's honoured u and playing for ur club.

Who is stupid ten hag?

God bless you. CR7 has been cool lately. On pitch, encouraging the young lads, see his passes to them, you know.. United weren't in the picture when he was coming back to EPL, City already got him, but for the respect of Sir Alex and some Ex-players, prevailed, he reconsidered his decisions. For me, that alone, demands a lot of respect for him and not this disrespect he's shown. The coach isn't hiding it. Don't forget, we don't even know what happens behind the scenes.

CR7 wasn't the coach favorite player from the beginning cos he came back to the club for reasons aforementioned. How can you tell a world class player to warm-up for a match, he did and you never used him. What a shame on world TV? CR7 like every other player has his own weakness and issues too, but that's part of the issues that comes with class. This is someone who lost the child but still wants to play. Everyone know CR7 is hardworking, you can't outclass him when it comes to hardwork

He complained about United not buying players and yet wants to win trembles, how?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Nhemzie17: 5:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Sanchez07 and the others spewing trash, I guess you all didnt watch the interview where cr7 said ManU tried to force him out which rivals the 'he was trying to move away' y'all are saying.
Most of you are fan boys of Ronaldo and shouldn't even be taken serious esp. that EzenwaanyiMmili

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Vinnie2000(m): 5:43am On Nov 14, 2022
viktor88:

It's a recent interview but because you like to defend ronaldo you imagine that's not recent.

Don't mind Mr Fergie!

Like Lots of Man U Fans, He is Sentimental about Ronaldo...

This Man U Team is Seriously Developing but some RONALDO WORSHIPPING-MAN UTD fans prefer him to score goals than for the Team to win...

See one of dem here even Cussing the OP who is a well known Man U Fan than himself.

Some of them don't even care if the Club battle for Trophies..

They just want to see Ronaldo score or CHELSEA LOSING MATCHES...

Very Terrible Pple! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by DesChyko: 5:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

He’ll lose his legend status at the club

But this is a joke.

Remove Ronaldo from Man Utd and they're not at the level we are in football today.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Mryacks: 5:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Siuuuu CR7. You will forever remain one of the greats! I guess sometimes it's not good to follow the heart and go back...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by treatise: 5:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:
What’s wrong with CR7

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20415285/ronaldo-piers-morgan-interview-man-united-betrayal/

ARROGANCE dey destroy any person, stay humble!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Bobloco: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2022
iLegendd:
Obembet, someone has posted about CR7 without your permission.

Obembet, are you aware of this
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by DlikedGuru31: 6:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Good morning and happy Monday.
Palmpay is giving out free 5 thousand naira each for new customers.
The promo is only for one day which means, it will expire today Monday.

So if you don't have a palmpay account, click on the promo link below, use the link to download the app and after downloading, open and register.
During registration, skip the part that ask you for promo code and continue registration.

When you are done with registration, go to your profile and click on authentication and do the authentication, then you will be given free 5 thousand naira.

Please read the instructions above again before clicking on the link below so you don't make mistake.

This is the link below

https://link.palmpay.com/iG8A
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Sodric(m): 6:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Ronaldo u are losin d respect fans have for youRonaldo u are losin d respect fans have for youRonaldo u are losin d respect fans have for you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by iezeiyida(m): 6:10am On Nov 14, 2022
CR7 should stop complaining. Why should Ten Hag play you when you have nothing much to offer on the pitch? I so much value and respect Cristiano Ronaldo because of his extraordinary achievements, but if I were the coach and your current impact do not contribute to my expectations; with all due respect I will bench you

There's a time and a season for everything.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Snapchat: 6:11am On Nov 14, 2022
When Messi got benched vs When Pendu got benched!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by BABANGBALI: 6:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Yinmu! Na you betrayed yourself, shebi u warned you to retire when your ovation was still loud, but you no answer me, you were forming big boy and wanted to bam bam. Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Snapchat: 6:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Lionel Messi leaving Barcelona: "I behaved with humility and respect and I hope that's the memory that will be left of me."

Cristiano Ronaldo 'leaving' Man U: "If you don’t have respect for me, I’m never gonna have respect for you.”

That's the difference.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by BABANGBALI: 6:14am On Nov 14, 2022
iezeiyida:
CR7 should stop complaining. Why should Ten Hag play you when you have nothing much to offer on the pitch? I so much value and respect Cristiano Ronaldo because of his extraordinary achievements, but if I were the coach and your current impact do not contribute to my expectations; with all due respect I will bench you

There's a time and a season for everything.
no mind am, let him be feeling like a small God there. Na name we go chop?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Snapchat: 6:17am On Nov 14, 2022
This sums up Penaldo fanboys basically. This is why I think they are mostly gays who knows nothing about football.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by saysugar(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Jack500:

No man United fans believe in the nonsense you are spewing, only Ronaldo dogs.

He should Sha leave by January, enough is enough.
when u recently joined man.u and u recently watching ball,a old man.u fan won't talk shit about ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by FM19addict(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
you don't know anything about Pep.
nobody is a guarantee starter as far as Pep is concerned but his project is always bigger hence players understand.
Ronaldo would have cooperated when he sees bigger project.
what happened to Ronaldo in man United is that he's bigger than United project and that's the fact.
even Messi will not play under this current United directionless project.
yes he wanted out of Barcelona for the same reason but was blocked serval times.

Btw you don't know anything about aguero and Pep.
Aguero was a key man in Pep Squad till he became injury prone often that you can't depend on him hence Pep has to adapt to a style of play without him, hence when aguero came back he started having it hard to fit in because the squad has already moved on to another style of play.

As for Yaya toure just like Joe Hart he doesn't suit Pep style of play nothing personal.
Pep discarded alot of players when he came to city and he even gave Yaya some playing time unlike kolarov, nasri and rest.
same thing he did when he came to Barcelona
he sold abidal,yaya toure and other elite players to promote busquet, pique , mascherano, from youngstars to first team. he sold prime Eto and prime Ronaldinho to give Messi more playing time and first team.
and guess what ?
it paid off
so leave Pep out of this.
everything u said about Barcelona, all lies
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by guru90: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2022
MAN U is my forever club... CR7 is my main man...

Truly, CR7 seriously needs to leave this Man U or retire....

Because this my new coach don't always put him in Matches full time or sometimes he put him in 2nd half.. or sometimes he can't even put him in match at all...

Finally, days of Cr7 have gone..........
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by dadabashua1(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:

When you show me a Premier League player who have won the World Player of the Year, we will begin to contemplate that.

I don't think he has handled this very properly but losing his legendary status at Manchester United? Cantona didn't, Roy Keane didn't, Ronaldo's status will always be up there.
I thought Micheal own won ballon D Or with Liverpool in 2001,abi I'm missing something? or was there a restriction then?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Streetmovement(m): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na true say Manu betray am but I still dey talk am na him Bleep up to join them, mk he just play out him remaining months and leave in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) / Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.