Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me (53401 Views)

Ronaldo: Manchester United Forward Apologises After Phone Footage Emerges / Ronaldo (manchester United) Vs Ronaldo (real Madrid) / NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by greypencils: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2022
unmask:
I am sure a non-fan will be a lot more objective
Read what you quoted.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Sanchez01: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Cityfirstborn:

Did city submit any bid for him? How did you come to the conclusion that city wanted him, even pep has already said city never wanted him and wouldn’t have signed him. The fact is no club wanted him even manutd, his agent used the media to deceive manutd into signing him
City were in touch. Ronaldo himself mentioned it in the full interview with Piers Morgan and admitted Ferguson asked him not to go to City and he listened. It was obviously out of respect for Ferguson and the fans of United. True, he wanted to leave in the summer but couldn’t get any offers, not because he wasn’t wanted but because clubs couldn’t match what his agent was demanding. As old as Ronaldo is, he still wouldn’t come cheap.

It was the fact that Ferguson didn’t want him to move to City was what led to his United move. Please, stick to what you know to be true and not what you heard in viewing centers or what you assume to be true.

If Ronaldo was offered for free, clubs will kill themselves to get him. He is old but remains the most influential figure in football.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by rollywise(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2022
Ungrateful Manchester United
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Martinez39s(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Cityfirstborn:

Did city submit any bid for him? How did you come to the conclusion that city wanted him, even pep has already said city never wanted him and wouldn’t have signed him. The fact is no club wanted him even manutd, his agent used the media to deceive manutd into signing him
I'm a Utd fan, but I am disgusted with Ronaldo fans. The asslicking is pathological.

Ronaldo fan boys keep acting like Man City were ever going to sign him even after Pep dispelled that talking point.

The same fan boys keep acting like Man Utd forced Ronaldo to stay even when other top clubs in the UCL were never willing to sign him, not at his salary demand at least. After his decision to leave for a ucl club backfired, he had no choice but to stay and he should be grateful that Ten Hag has him in his plans, though he isn't the main character.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2022
Cityfirstborn:

Mancity and pep never wanted Ronaldo. The media was just speculating and his agent was running up and down. How on earth do you think pep will sign a 37 years old when he sold Aguero cos he was 32 and old. No one needs your Ronaldo
like I said football is not a game of assumptions it's a game of facts.

I followed that transfer till the end.
let me break it down with you.
Ronaldo even had chats with Pep if you don't know.
Pep and Ronaldo including his agent has already agreed verbal terms (salary inclusive ) but juventus seeing how serious Pep was wanted to cash out more 30-40 million.
Pep wanted Ronaldo for 20 million and both Pep and juventus where still dragging who will blink first.
at the end of the day I think Ronaldo pressured juventus to agree 20 million and while things were entering into final stages United highjacked the whole thing.
Pep according to one of his interviews said that they were even expecting Ronaldo arrival to Manchester City that day (I'll send you the interview link soon.)
everybody was surprised at the turn of event even famous fabrio Romano who was also following up with the transfer because it made him look like a lair.
so next time don't just assume get your fact right.

as for aguero like I said he started having injuries in his last days of man City and Pep couldn't keep up any longer infact he came back from injuries before his last games for city.
Pep decided to give him an honorable departure and he got it.
Pep decision was justified with his spell with Barcelona.

so next time get your facts tight and don't just talk for talking sake.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Adakintroy: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2022
Sometimes You leave wen the ovation is loudest. There is a reason.

He is still arguably the greatest. I saw a souness interview recently which he commented like..."as prolific as haanland is he will need to score 43 goals each season till he is 38 to be able to equal Rinaldo record currently. Am a messi fan but if that does not put a respect on Ronaldo name for us, I don't know what will
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2022
FM19addict:
everything u said about Barcelona, all lies
lol you can't cope with the truth naa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Centrallock: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Every messi fan is now a united fan just to slander cr7..

Is God not wonderful..

Cr7 greatness to even make haters fan his club..

Lol crazy..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Cityfirstborn(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
like I said football is not a game of assumptions it's a game of facts.

I followed that transfer till the end.
let me break it down with you.
Ronaldo even had chats with Pep if you don't know.
Pep and Ronaldo including his agent has already agreed verbal terms (salary inclusive ) but juventus seeing how serious Pep was wanted to cash out more 30-40 million.
Pep wanted Ronaldo for 20 million and both Pep and juventus where still dragging who will blink first.
at the end of the day I think Ronaldo pressured juventus to agree 20 million and while things were entering into final stages United highjacked the whole thing.
Pep according to one of his interviews said that they were even expecting Ronaldo arrival to Manchester City that day (I'll send you the interview link soon.)
everybody was surprised at the turn of event even famous fabrio Romano who was also following up with the transfer because it made him look like a lair.
so next time don't just assume get your fact right.

as for aguero like I said he started having injuries in his last days of man City and Pep couldn't keep up any longer infact he came back from injuries before his last games for city.
Pep decided to give him an honorable departure and he got it.
Pep decision was justified with his spell with Barcelona.

so next time get your facts tight and don't just talk for talking sake.

Pls show me the chats between pep and Ronaldo. You Ronaldo fan base are very funny. Where did pep want Ronaldo for 20m. All we had were media speculation, city were linked with more than 10 strikers in the last summer all cos they were in the market. The only striker city wanted was harry Kane but the two bids were rejected by spurs owner. Pls stop using Ronaldo rejected city to diffuse the disgusting behavior towards utd and their coach. Pep already said city wouldn’t have signed Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by tunize(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2022
tamdun:
Betray u how,weren't you heading for Manchester City before manu offered u a better deal?
And you really think everything is about the money for the guy? If he wanted to play for money he would probably play In Asia and earn far much his name is a huge brand. What he did coming back to Manchester United was all love and respect definition of never forget your root not money.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by FM19addict(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
lol you can't cope with the truth naa
The truth or your version of the truth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Cityfirstborn:

Pls show me the chats between pep and Ronaldo. You Ronaldo fan base are very funny. Where did pep want Ronaldo for 20m. All we had were media speculation, city were linked with more than 10 strikers in the last summer all cos they were in the market. The only striker city wanted was harry Kane but the two bids were rejected by spurs owner. Pls stop using Ronaldo rejected city to diffuse the disgusting behavior towards utd and their coach. Pep already said city wouldn’t have signed Ronaldo.
Hahahahaha you Ronaldo haters are something else.
news that was everywhere including the most reliable Fabrio Romano (that is if you know how reliable his info is )
Pep knew Ronaldo was going to be a short term project and City needed a finisher badly.
that was the desperation that made them bid Kane for 150 million.

fact remains that Pep wanted Ronaldo but Ferguson highjacked the deal.
I'm speaking on fact and not mere assumptions of some Messi fan boys.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by blaise26abj(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
Na exclusive nah.... Everybody dey collect!

He is not coming back.... He has moved on and I think the club has as well. He didn't do this in Madrid, surprised here.

Read the first comment on the thread.

He wanted to leave manutd but he was lied to . How will he not feel betrayed . For me Sir Alex Ferguson is one of the reasons manutd went down this much . He is always interfering in things he should shut the Bleep up about . He left manutd with a declining team, anointed a fool , stayed with management and is part of the rot . Why would SAF say he shouldn’t go to mancity ? This is wickedness meted out on Ronaldo . I pray he leaves and wins a major trophy before retiring . Manutd handled him poorly .

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kingcalls: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Ten Hag even told the press that Martial is his preferred striker when he’s in full fitness. So, the man is not even hiding it.

And possibly by January, United will get Osimhen for him to solve his striker headaches.

I really don't understand the football u guys watch?? Solve which striker problem?? Manchester United cant create goal scoring opportunities for strikers ...oshimhen will flop in Manchester.... look at how poor they were against Fulham, what did martial play?? He was anonymous.... I have said it a number of times that Bruno is killing their attack

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Gangster1ms: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2022
arukwe123:
we are saying the same thing. Once Pep doesn't find you useful to him anymore, he dischrages you badly. Like I said he can't try this with Pep. He is clearly off form. Do you think he would do all this if Pep benches him for Haaland assuming he was signed? He disrespected Ten Hag severally. First didn't show up for preseason, he throws tantrums when he is benched. Didnt he know of ManUtd's project before joining the club? Can't he leave the club quietly without behaving like an asshole?
You keep talking about preseason when the article clearly stated CR7 daughter was very ill during preseason and the club didn't show empathy instead they made up lies about the reasons he didn't show up to the preseason. Are you blind or what?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kingcalls: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Yeah
If he tried that at Madrid, Perez would’ve messed his career up, he didn’t try that there because, he had lot of years remaining unlike now

I loved Ronaldo but since he started nagging like a witch, I stopped

Barca lied against Messi but the only thing he did was to cry and move on but not Mr “treat me special”

Perez can't do shit to Ronaldo...who the 4k is perez whr Ronaldo de talk .... I really don't understand u guys ... u say perez will destroy Ronaldo's career.... abi Ronaldo will destroy perez ... perez that cudnt handle the players in his first stint and ran away

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Odinakaibe2022(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2022
The only option left for him is to choose his heart desire and move on
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kingcalls: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Cityfirstborn:

I can bet that u have never seen outside this country , but u are in ur small hut , saying what u dont know... so u think u know more than those that were involved ??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by sprints1: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Ten Hag even told the press that Martial is his preferred striker when he’s in full fitness. So, the man is not even hiding it.

And possibly by January, United will get Osimhen for him to solve his striker headaches.
osimhen is not coming to man utd in January bro. He has other offers and he is leaving in the summer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by tonididdy(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2022
The perfect word "betrayed"

I didn't want to use those words but coming from the horses mouth itself.... Gbam!

It's a wise saying, it's best to leave when the ovation is high. CR7 should never have return to UTD, drogba was a smart black man otherwise he could have suffered same fate today.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Jack500: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2022
greypencils:
You are not a Man United fan Mr Nonsense-In-Chief. Were dey disguise.

You are the one that's not a Man United fan, this recent debacle has proved that you will take Ronaldo over man U, you are a Ronaldo fan,not man u, so, follow your goat and leave Man u alone in January.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Jack500: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2022
saysugar:
when u recently joined man.u and u recently watching ball,a old man.u fan won't talk shit about ronaldo

So, we should start supporting Ronaldo then, and leave Man u, right?

You guys really have to decide Maybe you are a Ronaldo fan or Man U fan.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by greypencils: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2022
Jack500:

You are the one that's not a Man United fan, this recent debacle has proved that you will take Ronaldo over man U, you are a Ronaldo fan,not man u, so, follow your goat and leave Man u alone in January.
Baba, You that you are a Man-United fan, what was your reaction to Man-United's performance last season and who would you put the blame of coming 6th on? Ronaldo was the problem last season right?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by VeryWickedGoat: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Everybody has a price

£350m.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by sprints1: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Cityfirstborn:

its seems this Oga Ade doesn't know pep guardiola. Guardiola that lies and bends answers. They wanted to sign ronaldo. He was the one that blocked it in the end
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by angelfallz(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2022
The guy is tarnishing his legacy
fergie001:
Well, there are things we don't know happen behind the scenes.

United will move on and Ronaldo's legacies will not be defined by this. This interview must have been done a long time ago but released now on purpose. It only means one thing:

Like the 2018 World Cup, he is not coming back from Qatar as a Man United player. Jorge Mendes must have done his thing!

Thank you United
God Bless Ronaldo.
God Bless Man United.
God Bless Us All.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by angelfallz(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2022
His interview demeaned the club.
fergie001:

I don't know how Cantona won us the league that Ronaldo enjoyed?

Ronaldo's beef is also partly with Ten Hag. Again, he has not demeaned the club, he said certain persons in the club.

I just watched the video now... He said 2 or 3 Senior Executive at the hierarchy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Penguin2: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2022
OJEEMAH:
you think Napoli will sell Osimhen when they are chasing scudetto?

For the right fee, they will.

And the player preferences too.

Osimhen definitely would want to play in the Premier League and for a club of United status.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by LZAA: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:

When you show me a Premier League player who have won the World Player of the Year, we will begin to contemplate that.

I don't think he has handled this very properly but losing his legendary status at Manchester United? Cantona didn't, Roy Keane didn't, Ronaldo's status will always be up there.
Cantona never had beef with ferguson grin
Keane never had beef with fergie either
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Brushless: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2022
OJEEMAH:
It’s not relative bro.

Trying to force a move is an act of betrayal and disrespect to the club.

Refusing to join the team for pre season is another act of betrayal and lack of respect for the club and even the coach.

He still disrespected the coach by leaving the pitch before the final whistle.

If he truly wants the coach to respect him, he should earn through his actions and not just because he is Ronaldo.

Encore! Ronaldo needs to understudy Messi. You hadly hear Messi grumbling, good or bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by jasent(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:
What’s wrong with CR7

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20415285/ronaldo-piers-morgan-interview-man-united-betrayal/

very foolish boy. So he was actually going to man city? Did he need to be told as legend he was not supposed to go there? Fcck off
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Penguin2: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

I really don't understand the football u guys watch?? Solve which striker problem?? Manchester United cant create goal scoring opportunities for strikers ...oshimhen will flop in Manchester.... look at how poor they were against Fulham, what did martial play?? He was anonymous.... I have said it a number of times that Bruno is killing their attack

I watched our 90 minutes against Fulham.

For most of the time we were shitty and made a lot of inaccurate passes but we had the most scoring opportunities that were not converted.

Eriksen missed one. Martial missed another.

These are chances that would have been goals if you had a killer striker like Osimhen.

Would you dispute that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tiote's Corpse Arrives Ivory Coast, Received By Kolo Toure, Wilfried Bony, Kalou / Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover / Super Eagles Players Storm Enugu For Funny Bone's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.