Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me (53439 Views)

Ronaldo: Manchester United Forward Apologises After Phone Footage Emerges / Ronaldo (manchester United) Vs Ronaldo (real Madrid) / NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by arukwe123(m): 2:50am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
bro Man United fans and Ferguson ruined Ronaldo.
a true lover of CR7 will never allow him to play for a dead team United.
everything has been set for Ronaldo movement to City when he got a call from that old man that ruined United Ferguson and trust me Ronaldo would have thrived in City so much because at his age he won't even be doing the dirty job all he will be doing is to be crowning the efforts of KDB Gundogan and rest with a good finish.
last season Pep was desperate of a finisher that's why he wanted Ronaldo.
after Ronaldo deal failed he approached Levi with 150 million for Kane which failed too.
he was then forced to play without striker which costed him in UCL first leg against Madrid (so many chances missed by mahrez and co)
United fans started burning his jersey and started blackmailing him.
today they're now making him the black sheep.
Ronaldo will never forgive Ferguson for that advice trust me.
City would still have gotten Haaland even if they sign Ronaldo. Do you think City will settle with a 37yrs old striker grin. Pep for show am shege. Ask Aguero, Zlatan and Yaya

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 14, 2022
January Transfer Window Loading.........
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 2:54am On Nov 14, 2022
yinkeys:
Quite alright Ten Hag doesn’t respect him
However this guy would have had issues with Pep & created drama if he was at Man City

You need to throw away your ego if you’re playing a team sport
Take cue from Messi @ PSG
You’re no longer “THE GUY”
Messi insulted a whole comebol and nothing happened
rather they gave him an unusual tournament schedule to appease him and also help him lift an international trophy.

listen to me Ronaldo would have worked with Pep very well after all he worked with all managers in Madrid and Zidane always praise him.
what happened in United was that Ronaldo saw their project and saw that they have no future plans hence he never respected the project.
imagine having the likes of Fred Mactomany maguire etc as teammates what courage will you have.
Pep have a very great project both now and future and had it been Ronaldo came, he'll respect the project because the club has been progressing before you and will do after you.
his teammates will boost his morale.
imagine playing alongside with KDB, Gundogan, Rodri, Cancelo, Foden, Bernardo, etc.
Ronaldo is an ambitious player and always hungry for success.
what he saw in United are bunch of unserious person just sitting and eating wages weekly.
look at the calibre of players playing with Messi Mbape and co. that alone is very encouraging.
Messi for example lost his cool with Barcelona and wanted out but was blocked by then Barcelona president.
why ?
Barcelona project was starting to look directionless hence he wanted to try a better club.
that's what top players do and not Ronaldo thing alone.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by TyyT22(m): 2:58am On Nov 14, 2022
greypencils:
I don't know o. What has Ten Hag won as a player and as a coach?
Nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 3:02am On Nov 14, 2022
KosiGee:
When someone starts talking like that, he has no honour and can’t be trusted. Ronaldo is a snitch.
Some of the things he said are things many before him have said.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by unclejb2(m): 3:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Ten Hag even told the press that Martial is his preferred striker when he’s in full fitness. So, the man is not even hiding it.

And possibly by January, United will get Osimhen for him to solve his striker headaches.
Osimhen would not be going to ManU.... To do what exactly in a mediocre club?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by TyyT22(m): 3:03am On Nov 14, 2022
greypencils:
I guess his 24 goals last season came out of thin air. You are neither a Man United fan nor Ronaldo fan so I am actually wasting my time replying you. I won't be making further comments.
Don't mind that useless hater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Sleekfingers: 3:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:
What’s wrong with CR7

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20415285/ronaldo-piers-morgan-interview-man-united-betrayal/

Na thunder go fire that your mouth there..... As a man utd fan.....me self no respect you.....

Yeye

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:04am On Nov 14, 2022
arukwe123:
City would still have gotten Haaland even if they sign Ronaldo. Do you think City will settle with a 37yrs old striker grin. Pep for show am shege. Ask Aguero, Zlatan and Yaya
you don't know anything about Pep.
nobody is a guarantee starter as far as Pep is concerned but his project is always bigger hence players understand.
Ronaldo would have cooperated when he sees bigger project.
what happened to Ronaldo in man United is that he's bigger than United project and that's the fact.
even Messi will not play under this current United directionless project.
yes he wanted out of Barcelona for the same reason but was blocked serval times.

Btw you don't know anything about aguero and Pep.
Aguero was a key man in Pep Squad till he became injury prone often that you can't depend on him hence Pep has to adapt to a style of play without him, hence when aguero came back he started having it hard to fit in because the squad has already moved on to another style of play.

As for Yaya toure just like Joe Hart he doesn't suit Pep style of play nothing personal.
Pep discarded alot of players when he came to city and he even gave Yaya some playing time unlike kolarov, nasri and rest.
same thing he did when he came to Barcelona
he sold abidal,yaya toure and other elite players to promote busquet, pique , mascherano, from youngstars to first team. he sold prime Eto and prime Ronaldinho to give Messi more playing time and first team.
and guess what ?
it paid off
so leave Pep out of this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by flockofpips: 3:13am On Nov 14, 2022
jaxxy:

u don't have to say it just create the impression to other team mates who barely know what they are doing is enough.

Ronaldo should go to Chelsea or another English club. I want to check smtn.
are you a Chelsea fan?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:13am On Nov 14, 2022
unclejb2:
Osimhen would not be going to ManU.... To do what exactly in a mediocre club?
Manchester United fans should come to terms that their club is no longer an elite club for now.
they have no direction in their project, they're just average like other teams struggling to qualify for any European competition.
no top player will like to kill his career in man United as of now.
this is the bitter truth they should accept and enjoy their game.
even Newcastle has a better project than united because their aim is to qualify for any European tournament and they're even going for something bigger should they maintain this consistency.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by flockofpips: 3:15am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
nobody is a guarantee starter as far as Pep is concerned but his project is always bigger hence players understand.
what happened to Ronaldo in man United is that he's bigger than United project and that's the fact.
yes he wanted out of Barcelona for the same reason but was blocked serval times.

Aguero was a key man in Pep Squad till he became injury prone often that you can't depend on him hence Pep has to adapt to a style of play without him, hence when aguero came back he started having it hard to fit in because the squad has already moved on to another style of play.

As for Yaya toure just like Joe Hart he doesn't suit Pep style of play nothing personal.
Pep discarded alot of players when he came to city and he even gave Yaya some playing time unlike kolarov, nasri and rest.
he sold abidal,yaya toure and other elite players to promote busquet, pique , mascherano, from youngstars to first team. he sold prime Eto and prime Ronaldinho to give Messi more playing time and first team.
and guess what ?
it paid off
you can say about man city but you can't say about Barca because am a Barca fan and I can tell you are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:23am On Nov 14, 2022
flockofpips:
you can say about man city but you can't say about Barca because am a Barca fan and I can tell you are wrong
Pep has a style of play and once you don't suit his philosophy he'll axe you no matter how big you are.
he doesn't do that because he hates you but because you can deliver 100% for him which he has always wanted for his players.
Pep is a perfectionist and he entertains no mediocre.
people misunderstand him for that.
Pep sold Joe Hart that won best keeper that season and bought a flop bravo why ?
because Hart is not a ball kicking goal keeper.
before Pep Barcelona (Rijkaard) they are not known for tiki taka and we all knew what Pep used tiki taka to make Barcelona a dreaded team.
players like Eto, Ibra, Ronaldinho ,etc doesn't play that pattern of game. they play more of pressing game like real Madrid.
those guys doesn't suit Pep philosophy and that's it and they consider themselves too big to learn from then a young manager like Pep (some of them are of almost the same age as him then )
so Pep needed youngers who he can nurture in his own style and image hence the evolution of Messi ,busquet and co.

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by arukwe123(m): 3:31am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:

and guess what ?
it paid off
we are saying the same thing. Once Pep doesn't find you useful to him anymore, he dischrages you badly. Like I said he can't try this with Pep. He is clearly off form. Do you think he would do all this if Pep benches him for Haaland assuming he was signed? He disrespected Ten Hag severally. First didn't show up for preseason, he throws tantrums when he is benched. Didnt he know of ManUtd's project before joining the club? Can't he leave the club quietly without behaving like an asshole?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by FBS: 3:32am On Nov 14, 2022
People just don't like hearing the truth. Sadly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by ogbonti: 3:39am On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:

I don't know how Cantona won us the league that Ronaldo enjoyed?

Ronaldo's beef is also partly with Ten Hag. Again, he has not demeaned the club, he said certain persons in the club.

I just watched the video now... He said 2 or 3 Senior Executive at the hierarchy.

before you blame Ten Haag, please go and read what a fellow Portuguese Jose Mourinho said about Ronaldo while both of them were at Madrid, he said “Ronaldo is a good player, BUT he never falls back, even when I coached the real Ronaldo ( el phenomenon) at Barca - he fell back to help when his defense line is in trouble but this Ronaldo doesn’t fall back and he is always not ok when you tell him to do so”

Everyone knows on nairaland that I am a Ronaldo fan, I have always hyped him here but IF he feels at 37 he is the best thing since sliced bread and doing United a huge favor playing for the team, then he has to go where he will be worshipped - Even Drogba as a Chelsea legend never enjoyed this type of hero worshiping that Ronaldo craves at United when Drogba returned to play for Chelsea

That’s the man that won Chelsea it’s first Chanpions League Cup almost singlehanded but he was very humble when he returned because he understands the club made him great - so If Ronaldo feels bigger than United let him start his own club where he can’t he subbed, where no one can correct him and where everyone worships him, and I pray he demands that opposing team
players too won’t tackle him when he plays against them - I hate nansense! angry

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Bahamas95(m): 3:39am On Nov 14, 2022
I saw this coming, he made a mistake returning to United. Even if he doesn't wanna go to Manchester City because of their rivalry a London club would have been better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OChimex: 3:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

That was what happened today
He plays because martial was injured, now martial is back, he won’t see even bench
They should just terminate his contract, the man is turning into a virus at the club

The same thing happened to Pogba, una say na virus, now CR7 is yet another virus… okay oooo…

Have you asked Yourself, why are these big boys getting frustrated?

Look at Man City of Yesterday, it took them barely 3 years to build a world class club, Liverpool same, Arsenal and Newcastle same, but since Ferguson left United since 2013, Manchester United have been struggling to get things right, even though the they have spent more than these clubs to buy players and have sacked more than 7 coaches, yet they are still in shambles.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:48am On Nov 14, 2022
arukwe123:
we are saying the same thing. Once Pep doesn't find you useful to him anymore, he dischrages you badly. Like I said he can't try this with Pep. He is clearly off form. Do you think he would do all this if Pep benches him for Haaland assuming he was signed? He disrespected Ten Hag severally. First didn't show up for preseason, he throws tantrums when he is benched. Didnt he know of ManUtd's project before joining the club? Can't he leave the club quietly without behaving like an asshole?
See
like I said the bigger the project the respect.
if Ronaldo can score 20 goals+ for united last season with Fred, mactomany and overrated Fernandez trust me he'll score 30+ with KDB, Gundogan Bernardo, Cancelo etc.
Ronaldo was meant to be a temporary project for Pep to enable him cool down and search for a good striker and believe Ronaldo knowing his age will not argue that knowing that the club has a bigger project.
nobody is expecting Ronaldo to play 4 seasons for Pep and trust me he will understand.

But in United
zero direction
zero management
zero project
zero future
player commitment zero just bunch of overhyped players collecting salaries.
why will he respect their project or the club?
Ronaldo never expected what he saw in United trust me.
not even Ronaldo, none of United players respects United project, they all play to collect their salaries win or loose.
that's why Ronaldo is angry because he's ambitious type and he's not seeing such in his suppose teammates.

in City everybody is serious and focused so he'll gladly sit at the bench and help the team when called up because the team has what it takes to move forward.

Nobody likes where there's unseriousness.
Messi did the same thing when Barcelona lacked direction under their previous president.
he wanted out but was blocked twice or so.

no player will respect an unserious club especially top ambitious players.

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by unmask: 3:51am On Nov 14, 2022
jaxxy:

If the manager disrespect the player, labels him all sorts I don't think that player should stay any further or respect the team or coach.

it's not about being bigger than the team it's about respecting ur players as they deserve rather than belittling them for no reason.

imagine letting other newbie players who are fumbling disrespect Ronaldo who has been carrying the team since he came? That's the height of insults. I never saw Chelsea do that to John Terry and Liverpool do that to Gerrard.

There are things u just don't do. Manu has shown complete ignorance and arrogance since sir Alex left.

It's the way you guys always use the word "carrying". Carrying is for people like De Bruyne, not players like Ronaldo or Haaland. I said it when he joined Man UTD, despite being a good player, he was going to spoil the chemistry that Man UTD built the season before. Folks kept pointing to the fact that he scored certain amount of goals. But for those who play football and understand what a unit system is, they would understand that it is better to have a good chemistry in your team than to have a glory hunter goal scorer. Once you can function as a team, you have done 95% of your job. Arsenal sold Aubameyang who was their best goal scorer to achieve that team chemistry.

Chelsea in their hay days didn't have a Prolific goal scorer, but they were well oiled as a team.

Ole's biggest undoing was Ronaldo. He certainly won't have been the one to get Man UTD to the top, but he sure as hell wouldn't have gone out with a whimper.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:52am On Nov 14, 2022
OChimex:

The same thing happened to Pogba, una say na virus, now CR7 is yet another virus… okay oooo…

Have you asked Yourself, why are these big boys getting frustrated?

Look at Man City of Yesterday, it took them barely 3 years to build a world class club, Liverpool same, Arsenal and Newcastle same, but since Ferguson left United since 2013, Manchester United have been struggling to get things right, even though the they have spent more than these clubs to buy players and have sacked more than 7 coaches, yet they are still in shambles.
this is exactly what happened to pogba
he came back and saw a team with no ambition and zeal hence lost respect for the club.
this is the main reason every super star they've signed flopped.
they came hoping to see the old glory they used to hear and see but sees another thing a club with no ambition and zeal hence they'll just calm down and flex their money with little or no output.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by unmask: 3:58am On Nov 14, 2022
yinkeys:
Quite alright Ten Hag doesn’t respect him
However this guy would have had issues with Pep & created drama if he was at Man City

You need to throw away your ego if you’re playing a team sport
Take cue from Messi @ PSG
You’re no longer “THE GUY”
Pep is probably grateful to Man UTD for taking one for the team. He thought he would get the same level of feed he enjoyed in Madrid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by unmask: 3:59am On Nov 14, 2022
greypencils:
I guess his 24 goals last season came out of thin air. You are neither a Man United fan nor Ronaldo fan so I am actually wasting my time replying you. I won't be making further comments.
I am sure a non-fan will be a lot more objective

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by unmask: 4:00am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
bro Man United fans and Ferguson ruined Ronaldo.
a true lover of CR7 will never allow him to play for a dead team United.
everything has been set for Ronaldo movement to City when he got a call from that old man that ruined United Ferguson and trust me Ronaldo would have thrived in City so much because at his age he won't even be doing the dirty job all he will be doing is to be crowning the efforts of KDB Gundogan and rest with a good finish.
last season Pep was desperate of a finisher that's why he wanted Ronaldo.
after Ronaldo deal failed he approached Levi with 150 million for Kane which failed too.
he was then forced to play without striker which costed him in UCL first leg against Madrid (so many chances missed by mahrez and co)
United fans started burning his jersey and started blackmailing him.
today they're now making him the black sheep.
Ronaldo will never forgive Ferguson for that advice trust me.
Pep is probably glad that he didn't get Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by unmask: 4:07am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Messi insulted a whole comebol and nothing happened
rather they gave him an unusual tournament schedule to appease him and also help him lift an international trophy.

listen to me Ronaldo would have worked with Pep very well after all he worked with all managers in Madrid and Zidane always praise him.
what happened in United was that Ronaldo saw their project and saw that they have no future plans hence he never respected the project.
imagine having the likes of Fred Mactomany maguire etc as teammates what courage will you have.
Pep have a very great project both now and future and had it been Ronaldo came, he'll respect the project because the club has been progressing before you and will do after you.
his teammates will boost his morale.
imagine playing alongside with KDB, Gundogan, Rodri, Cancelo, Foden, Bernardo, etc.
Ronaldo is an ambitious player and always hungry for success.
what he saw in United are bunch of unserious person just sitting and eating wages weekly.
look at the calibre of players playing with Messi Mbape and co. that alone is very encouraging.
Messi for example lost his cool with Barcelona and wanted out but was blocked by then Barcelona president.
why ?
Barcelona project was starting to look directionless hence he wanted to try a better club.
that's what top players do and not Ronaldo thing alone.
It's the way you started and ended with Messi.

The bunch of unserious people were doing fine without him, and seem to be doing fine now without him.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:08am On Nov 14, 2022
unmask:
Pep is probably glad that he didn't get Ronaldo
you're just a Ronaldo hater nothing more.

Messi had issues with Barcelona president when he saw the project is becoming directionless and unambitious.
you don't expect top players to stay in a club that can't guarantee them the success they deserved and desired.
Messi wanted out twice or so but was blocked.

You guys should talk football with sense and not bias mind.

Messi had a burst up with Comebol and he trashed the tournament so badly.
they shamelessly got a flimsy excuse to schedule and another one the following year just to give him a chance of international trophy before retirement.

my point here is that such things are common in top players.
Ronaldo won't have had issues with Pep because Pep has been successful before him so he'll see the project and respect the project because it's successful and has future that can benefit him.
no top player will be happy playing with the likes of maguire week in week out.
your team mates matters in your morale and success.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:11am On Nov 14, 2022
unmask:
It's the way you started and ended with Messi.

The bunch of unserious people were doing fine without him, and seem to be doing fine now without him.

lol after Messi left we all saw how Barcelona went before the previous president left shamefully and more ambitious one came and Barcelona started seeing a little light.
so don't talk what you don't know.
remove sentiments when arguing football to avoid making mockery of yourself if you're truly a round leather game loving person not just a mere fan boy.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by ThierryJay: 4:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Hmm, this current vulture that still thinks he's a peacock will never change.

When the spotlight should have been on another Man utd win, He and his journalist minion Piers decide to release this putrid interview to take attention off United's progress without him. Yet he says he loves Man utd and is a good professional.

How many people would he fight? Now he's beefing almost all his ex-teammates including those that had vehemently supported him in the past just because they could no longer shy away from the truth. He should get the memo which is that at the moment United is bigger than his finished as5 and he should geddifok!

I see some of his deluded fans here trying to justify this outrageous outburst with Messi comparisons. But they fail to highlight that even when disgruntled with authorities, Messi was sensible enough never to direct a personal attack at anybody through an official medium. He understood that as the GOAT, there are certain levels he shouldn't descend to.

Big thumbs to ETH for benching this joke of a player.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by cliqtips: 4:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

coupled with his selfishness as he would rarely pass the ball to another person in front of posts.

Now, you Ronaldo's fans are coming to term that he's selfish in front of goal.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Jack500: 4:26am On Nov 14, 2022
jaxxy:
I said it. idiotic Manu disrespecting an ICON of not only the club bt of football is almost unforgivable. U don't disrespect the Goat especially when he's honoured u and playing for ur club.

Who is stupid ten hag?

To hell with him, you know what! he is leaving Man u by January, please follow him to any club that will be unfortunate to have him and leave Man U alone.

Man U is done with the irrelevant goat.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Jack500: 4:28am On Nov 14, 2022
jaxxy:

If the manager disrespect the player, labels him all sorts I don't think that player should stay any further or respect the team or coach.

it's not about being bigger than the team it's about respecting ur players as they deserve rather than belittling them for no reason.

imagine letting other newbie players who are fumbling disrespect Ronaldo who has been carrying the team since he came? That's the height of insults. I never saw Chelsea do that to John Terry and Liverpool do that to Gerrard.

There are things u just don't do. Manu has shown complete ignorance and arrogance since sir Alex left.

Nobody wants your fake goat. He is a liability now.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Jack500: 4:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Loose what legend status?
Who doesn't know that man u is a Big Fat Joke of a team undecided
Why didn't ya all talk ririri last season when He was firing for You, without Ronaldo na conference man u suppose dey play now.
Now that He is not on his best of form you want to see him finish abi undecided
I no blame una sha na the Ronaldo wey go back that mumu team get blame undecided

Man u was far better the season before he came, he came to disrupt everything and get Ole sacked. Nobody want him at this moment.

We will see the club that will bid for him in January, with his outrageous wages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) / Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.