Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 (79547 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by Taal17: 10:41pm On Mar 21
BIGSAM24:
Good afternoon Mr justwise and Disguy. I have my interview coming up this next month, I got an invitation letter from my brother in USA and the letter was noticrized by their court in California. All documents are fil by me. Now I want to know what to prepare for because this people are funny and behaved somehow most times and you can't predict them. Want to know what to look out for during my interview.just advice can be of help.
Ask in the US visa thread..this isn't visa thread
Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by vivysparkles(f): 5:11pm On Mar 27
Hi all, has anyone flown virgin atlantic round trip from US to Lagos with expired GC and extension letter?
Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by Seunblack7070: 3:03am On Mar 28
vivysparkles:
Hi all, has anyone flown virgin atlantic round trip from US to Lagos with expired GC and extension letter?

I have never flown virgin atlantic before, but I don't think you should have any issue, provided you have the "expired GC" and the extension letter with you . The only issue you might have is , you might be delayed a little bit, because they might want to verify the authenticity of the extension letter.

I hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by toxatyt: 8:47am On Apr 03
Americans have many jokes about life in Europe; but let's be honest: it's almost impossible not to give in to temptation when living in France. Eiffel Tower, Lovers' Bridge, summer cafes, fresh croissants and excellent French cuisine; it sounds like heaven on earth. France has always welcomed immigrants from all over the world. Available data shows that as of 2021, immigrants make up up to 10% of the country's population; up from 6.5% in 1968. This figure seems small until you realize that most other European countries are much more homogeneous. In Poland, for example, only 5% are immigrants. The governments of the United States and France have had a few disagreements here and there, but overall they have remained staunch allies. In fact, a 225-ton copper statue stands in New York City as a testament to the eternal friendship between the people of both countries. And as a result of these relations, there was a steady flow of immigrants in both directions. The article https://www.theurbancrews.com/travel/immigration-france/ makes it clear that France will be more accepting of immigrants than the United States. The governments of the United States and France have had a few disagreements here and there, but overall they have remained staunch allies. In fact, a 225-ton copper statue stands in New York City as a testament to the eternal friendship between the people of both countries. And as a result of these relations, there was a steady flow of immigrants in both directions. No one can deny that the United States is a country of hustle and bustle; it's part of his personality and one of the key reasons why he's so good. However, sometimes you just want to take a break from it all and relax a little to enjoy fine cuisine and great wine.
Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by Enculer2: 2:48am On Apr 04
toxatyt:
Americans have many jokes about life in Europe; but let's be honest: it's almost impossible not to give in to temptation when living in France. Eiffel Tower, Lovers' Bridge, summer cafes, fresh croissants and excellent French cuisine; it sounds like heaven on earth. France has always welcomed immigrants from all over the world. Available data shows that as of 2021, immigrants make up up to 10% of the country's population; up from 6.5% in 1968. This figure seems small until you realize that most other European countries are much more homogeneous. In Poland, for example, only 5% are immigrants. The governments of the United States and France have had a few disagreements here and there, but overall they have remained staunch allies. In fact, a 225-ton copper statue stands in New York City as a testament to the eternal friendship between the people of both countries. And as a result of these relations, there was a steady flow of immigrants in both directions. The article https://www.theurbancrews.com/travel/immigration-france/ makes it clear that France will be more accepting of immigrants than the United States. The governments of the United States and France have had a few disagreements here and there, but overall they have remained staunch allies. In fact, a 225-ton copper statue stands in New York City as a testament to the eternal friendship between the people of both countries. And as a result of these relations, there was a steady flow of immigrants in both directions. No one can deny that the United States is a country of hustle and bustle; it's part of his personality and one of the key reasons why he's so good. However, sometimes you just want to take a break from it all and relax a little to enjoy fine cuisine and great wine.

France is a lovely country to live in.
Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by Pandew: 7:41am On Apr 04
Hey Guys..

Do you need a proof of fund to Jakpa?

Do you need a proof of fund to travel out for study?

Do you need a proof of fund to relocate abroad?

I gat your back... Reach out to me on 07042973303 for your proof of funds
Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by Wetinsuppnaija: 10:16am On Apr 05
Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by Lilusm: 12:11pm On Apr 17
Seunblack7070:

I have never flown virgin atlantic before, but I don't think you should have any issue, provided you have the "expired GC" and the extension letter with you . The only issue you might have is , you might be delayed a little bit, because they might want to verify the authenticity of the extension letter.

I hope this helps?
Yes, this is normal practice for such situations.
Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by Banzajc: 8:28pm On Apr 17
Check also this website: https://workandstudyblog.com/
Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by Maxcollins042(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19
Are you looking for a professional academic paper writer? Check the flyer below 👇

Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by travelolog(m): 11:35am On Apr 27
Get the best deals on Houston to Bangalore flights with Travelolog.com. Enjoy our low-cost flights from IAH to Bangalore. Book today and save:- https://www.travelolog.com/houston-to-bangalore-flights

Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by Hezzyluv: 1:12pm On Apr 27

Yes o. � We in the USA are also Human being o. all I see around is Canada and UK

Guy afternoon ooo.

Please sir/ma, don't be offended ooo. I what to ask. Do you know anything about traveling to USA via sport particularly Judo? One of my brother was told he may travel through that route. He has started committing money in this journey already. Please if you do, how genuine is that?
Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by Hezzyluv: 1:16pm On Apr 27

First snow for this year here too. Last year was brutal. I'm ready for this one with all my gears

Guy afternoon ooo.

Please sir/ma, don't be offended ooo. I what to ask. Do you know anything about traveling to USA via sport particularly Jido? One of my brother was told he may travel through that route. He has started committing money in this journey already. Please if you do, how genuine is that?
Re: Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 by tayeby78: 12:56am
Hi everyone,

My husband and 2 children currently UK citizens but we’re moving to Houston Texas to start afresh. Please does anyone currently live in Texas and can show us the ropes and help us with this massive transition. My husband is a Business Analyst and I’m a pharmacist. How easy would it be for us to secure jobs there? Please bear in mind we’ll be coming in with green cards? Pls I’d really appreciate any advise that’ll help in terms of jobs, childcare, good church community preferably RCCG and of cos where we can get some good and cheap Naija food. Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.