Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? (68041 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning / Man Narrate What He Saw Her Wife Doing With Their Son In Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Cullinane: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

Please somebody advise me what to do.
You are fu*king weak man. A simp. You losers are always opening thread on Nairaland instead of you to be a MAN and do the needful. This is why society is gradually falling. Due to the gradual feminization of men and the birth of simps everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by johnnychuks(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

The reason I'm still doubting if she is cheating or not is because she is still breastfeeding my baby (11months old)
are you sure you are the owner of that baby! with this nonsense am hearing from you, why are you giving that black mamba space to kill you with that paiton.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Wande22(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
onlinestaff2020:

Text me on WhatsApp, I'll tell you the software you can use to listen to all her voice calls...I'll post you the link on WhatsApp and reroute to her phone.

The software can run a script that can extract her voice calls from few months ago...Also, you can program the software to download all the voice calls in her history as a download reroute to your own mobile phone.

All these could serve as your evidence to nail her.

Anyway, the software is N5k - non negotiable.

My WhatsApp is : 0/8/1/3/4/1/9/8/7/9/5
I don bookmark this Post
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Okpo!
A na alatocha nwunye gi

Onye ofemman
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by CutSoap(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

The reason I'm still doubting if she is cheating or not is because she is still breastfeeding my baby (11months old)
Guy wake up! It's like you dont know this gender too well. She can be fucking outside and still be breast feeding the baby at the same time

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by bluediamond1239: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Please,use your pastor
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Sureboyy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Man she is cheating, there is no sugarcoating this
Your wife can't deprive you of sex for 3 months and you think she isn't giving someone else
You even said it yourself, that she loves sex so going that long without you drilling her, then it's definitely another person drilling her
It's not rocket science for Gods sake

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Flexguy100: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Omo

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Tzar(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
The good part is that you are in trouble and you know it.
The bad part is that you are not man enough to confront your problems!
You are not the man of your home & your wife knows it!
You should insist she cuts off that relationship with the f*ck boy.
How can your wife deny you sex & you can’t send her back to her parents to receive the right training on how to treat one’s husband?!
You don’t have the guts to call your wh0res bluff & get a girlfriend to ease your tension. I feel so sorry for weaklings like you!

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Biafraaa: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I hereby ordain you as a FULL GROWN SIMP.

Damn, you're a complete weakling.
Comrade easy before your words will lead him to commit suicide.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by nedekid: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Op, does she have a car she drives? As in her personal car? Answer this first.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by alizma: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

You guys are always the cause of this, would would your wife denied you sex for 3months when she is not sick and you still call her your wife? Be enduring you hear, las las them go catch you when you won do the thing with one small girl and you will be disgrace then the woman that put you into the mess will be pitied for being with a "useless" man for years.
Sorry if this annoyed you but that is what many who didn't know how your predicament start react when it happened.
If your woman deny you sex for no genuine reason, get someone outside and when she get her sense back , return to her.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Omniman(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
If your wife gets angry when you ask her... It means she is cheating...

We know how these things work. Sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by obaaderemi: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

See you. Long ago I worked in a seedy guesthouse in Lagos. Wetin I no see for there? A man once brought a woman with a baby one night and lodged till Dawn.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Sureboyy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

We were not married when she cheated
Whatever you tolerate before marriage would only escalate in marriage
E be like una no know street OT about women
I just feel like sending you better voice note on how to go about women so them no go even think to play you for a fool
So you haven't heard of some women that can't even think of cheating on their husbands, it's not fear... It's utmost respect
Once respect is gone in a relationship or marriage, your 2nd half just merely walks over you like you are nothing and that's what is playing in your marriage
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
If una no wetin some married women dey do enh , even singles sef dey learn , omo me sef I don hear advice different advice from most of them , those advise no be for here o .. I no kukuma get friends..
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
zexy2030:
If ur wife denies u sex because she is breast feeding.. Sit her down and ask her questions she will tell you and if she insist, call one of her relations that is closer to her, report it. If it doesn't change, send her out or stay away outside ur home for a week. No call, no message, just act caring in the morning then lodge outside with either phones off or don't pick her calls. Then after 7days return home. If she asks you where u went don't reply her. Stop eating her food. Buy food and bring home. If she ask you why, tell her u r on a specific fast. If she ask u for money, promise u will give her and pretend u forgot. Watch her do and tell us what she will do next.

Someone will see your advice now and think it's a normal person typing it, they won't know you were begging another nairalander to link you up with sugar mommies. Stupid advice by the way.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Eltunechi11: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

You fvcked up bro.....she cheated once,and u left her...na WA o...... she'll keep cheating!!!!!!!!!!!

Omo na divorce level o......
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Kento4ken: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Go Huzzle and make money
Lazy Man
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Cde1: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Yes
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by obaaderemi: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
emee701:
You should have seperated from her when she cheated. A cheating woman never stop cheating. Remember okafor's law
She may even stop cheating but the hurt she has caused will never go away. When a woman cheats, walk away.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by friendl: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Once a lady starts refusing you sex especially a wife or a girlfriend ,...guy ,....
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by HornyRose20(f): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=PlayMaker14 post=118381876]
So what do you want him to do??
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by toxtimmy: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Honestly, trust is key here but don't be a fool.

Take that energy and start doing something positive for yourself... Draw up personal goals and start working on them.

Respect your wife as you would like her to respect you under same situation... She is not your property if she does not want to.

However, never jealous her but you do what's right for you and your future and stop depending on her to feed you and your pickin (this might not happen overnight but smart and hard work pays over time)

At the end of the day there is a woman that will treat you like a king even if it's not the person you are married to today.

Adun27:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by johnnychuks(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:
Men pls stay off marriage you guys are the ones complaining most .
who be this one again? where is it from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Plugsk(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
She dey collect better gbola outside on a lowkey grin
Adun27:

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by carsuperman: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

if you know the kind of thing married women do at work. How they Bleep each other and fear go catch you. I don't want to put up stories here but if all this are going on, they probably even laugh at you at work. I a telling you this From experience

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Princewell2012(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

How can you still be living with a woman who you caught red handed cheating on you?
Marriage is base on trust once that trust is broken, there must be consequences. The consequecy for a woman cheating on her husband is either divorce or the man marries a second wife.
Since you failed to apply any of the above punishments to your wife, believe me, she presently sees you as a weakling.
Hence she will continue cheating on you and if you are not careful, send you to your early grave.

Hmm initially I don't want to believe or conclude she is cheating on him, but the guy calling her again to ask after her is what makes me get confused .
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by abbey621(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
What do guys mean when they say a woman they are married to denied them of sex? I can't wrap my head around such nonsense, the occasional not in the mood or too tired is okay but for 3 damn months? OH HELL NAWWWW! No be Nairaland go teach you how to be a man, your problem is bigger than your wife, you lack self confidence hence the reason your wife sees you as predictable and boring!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by johnnychuks(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kento4ken:
Go Huzzle and make money
Lazy Man
I don't like when people talk like this in this county.

3 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by yahoodetector: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

See this one!

A woman can start having séx from 6 months after childbirth Oga!

And you said it with our own mouth that she has been denying you sex for 3 months now...if she had sex with you 3 months ago last, what makes you think she won't have sex with another man after that time.

Oga you be mumú sha!!

Let me tell you...once you confront a woman about cheating and she flares up, it means she is CHEATING! That's how they respond to catching them.

You be SIMP sha!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.