Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? (61094 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Treadway: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mtcshewwwwwww.....
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by akilo1: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
U can take the pic just to mock her but can't help her..did she tell you she dey lost?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Pedyson: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
You foolish tribal bigot, just say a Nigerian and that is enough, did you read where OP wrote from Edo?
This is the more reason Nigeria will hardly progress
crestedaguiyi:
Edo most likely

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by hslbroker2(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
May God send help to her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Goldbw122(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is what I called them don carry me go where I nor know..
Well I wish her all the best and help she needs.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by toprealman: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
How is this helping the matter?
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Oceanjagaban: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Her village people don use her destiny boil water take do garri swallow
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by PoliteActivist: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Japa, japa, JAPAN!

This type of story always comes from a mixture of EDO and ITALY, nothing else
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by drlateef: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi, please cum and rescue her. She needs your help.

Obi no dey give shishi. Please call someone else!!! Tinubu can help if he is made aware of her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Confirmedzombie: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chia look at Chinyere a Biafran now claiming a Nigerian.

Let Biafrans in Milan help her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by RichAbujaGuy: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dem always say life is better in so-called sane climes. no be true for many o. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sad, its cold out there. And she looks ill, and why did she say she is dying, omg. shocked shocked shocked

Don't run away from Nigeria without a plan or due investigation. It can be very hard. Everyone minds their business abroad.

Don't walk alone, be with community. I still don't know anything about Her, so let me be quiet.

If one is going through Libya, one can die, get infections, be brutalized, if you go to Dubai, you can become trapped in a slavish working environment, they will collect your passport and make you work like slaves with little pay especially if you work for companies, and if you are going to Europe, you should be highly skilled and make sure your skills are needed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118394408:
Other Nigerians abroad should be of help

KEEP KWAYET THERE!!! WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by imagrg(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Germi9: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Edo most likely
Sharrap diaa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Where is Aunty Abike ...sorry Madam Abike .. I don't know how you wan take solve this matter,but na your hand e dey ..
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Germi9: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
God help her,maybe she refused to do prostitution
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by ictplotter(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Quote me anywhere in term of legit hustle no different between Nigeria, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Greece etc.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
If she is trafficked, she must have been brutalized already.
Germi9:
God help her,maybe she refused to do prostitution
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by bergs2: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
The woman claiming to be helping is not helping at all;
If indeed she's your sister, you could as well take her in since it is cold period.
Or do you want her family in Nigeria to do magic to bring her back; probably to send money to you so you can help process her papers right?

Do what you're supposed to do and do not do a half Harvard work.
Italy far oooooo!
#Take her in
#nwanneefunamba
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Antoeni(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
She still looks Good
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Realguyman1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Edo most likely
She nor fit be Edo, because Edo person nor fit dull like this for Italy wey e be say na Edo people dey control. It's either she is from the middle bet or she is a Yoruba lady.

By the way, how she take reach Italy?
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Ashirioluwa: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sort out accommodation first before you leave Nigeria especially if you are traveling with visit visa.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Gipre(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Abroad....Abroad....Abroad...this is the Abroad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Nicepoker(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118394408:
She was invited to grill vultures what a sad experience.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by planetx: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
dododawa1:
This life no balance, place someone is desperate to enter, another looking for help to come back, TAKE HER TO EMBASSY.
Only an ignorant person will be desperate to enter Italy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Realguyman1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
ictplotter:
Quote me anywhere in term of legit hustle no different between Nigeria, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Greece etc.
Oga let me hear word jor. U fit talk of Ukraine and Greece I go manage agree with u small. But u see Spain and Italy, Nigeria nor near them for anything hustling matter at all.

By the way, where u for come with this ur analysis say no difference between Nigeria, Spain and Italy for legit hustling matter?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by MiaBeer(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
post=118394408:
Why don’t you start by helping her? It’s not always about running your mouth and typing away your life in support of Buhari and APC. Your party has brought untold hardship to Nigerian people.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Realguyman1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
planetx:
Only an ignorant person will be desperate to enter Italy.
U done go before? Because the way most of una go just sit down for naija dey give analysis ehn, the thing dey wonder me o
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Corto: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
Do you know her? Stranded Nigerian woman in Milan Italy asking for help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TF8rRorg8s

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.