Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? (61093 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / 78-Year-Old Woman Stranded At Lagos Airport. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Bigchristo: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
dododawa1:
This life no balance, place someone is desperate to enter, another looking for help to come back, TAKE HER TO EMBASSY.
This one never know the intense suffering going on in Nigeria she would have been looking for a means to have a permanent stay there instead of thinking home
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
dododawa1:
This life no balance, place someone is desperate to enter, another looking for help to come back, TAKE HER TO EMBASSY.

The day the federal government puts free flights on every country in the world, asking its citizens to come home, you will know how overrated going abroad is. Many people want to come back home but have no money for flights or documents.

If you have money in Nigeria, invest it in agriculture.

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by luluosas(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
This life, hmmmm. I pray help comes her way soon
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Originalsly: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmmm...... something not right. She wants to make a call .... why not get the credit and let her make the call? ... why not make her connect to her family or whoever that may assist her? The guy is of absolutely no help to her.... not even direct her to the Embassy .....but is pitching for donations. If you ask me both he and she be running scam .... homeless people don't ever be so clean.... and dirt free bright red jacket? I'm not swallowing this one.

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Benwallt(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
they have finished this one from home.. Our people are wicked
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Herbiodun09: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
He should help her too.

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by womaniser(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
To be homeless during winter shocked

I won't even wish that for my enemy. She better report herself to the italian authorities or Nigerian embassy for deportation or it will be a real nasty experience.

Oyinbo cold no be joke

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by nurseafrica2: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmmm...... something not right. She wants to make a call .... why not get the credit and let her make the call? ... why not make her connect to her family or whoever that may assist her? The guy is of absolutely no help to her.... not even direct her to the Embassy .....but is pitching for donations. If you ask me both he and she be running scam .... homeless people don't ever be so clean.... and dirt free bright red jacket? I'm not swallowing this one.
Women have made it incredibly hard to help that gender, he may take her home, feed and cloth her and she start cohabiting b4 you say Jack kids have poped out based on she asking him to allow her be of help even if it's to warm his bed. 5 years down the track, the man will be on that same street. His home and kids taken away . Women have made it very hard to help them. Know this and know peace

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Flexguy100: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pedyson:
You foolish tribal bigot, just say a Nigerian and that is enough, did you read where OP wrote from Edo?
This is the more reason Nigeria will hardly progress

He's a cretin.

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by nurseafrica2: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
That gender have made it incredibly hard to help that gender, he may take her home, feed and cloth her and she start cohabiting b4 you say Jack kids have poped out based on she asking him to allow her be of help even if it's to warm his bed. 5 years down the track, the man will be on that same street. His home and kids taken away . Women have made it very hard to help them. These days i rather help men and pray for that gender, Know this and know peace

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Flexguy100: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Japa, japa, JAPAN!

This type of story always comes from a mixture of EDO and ITALY, nothing else

It would be most pitiful to attribute a certain situation to a tribe — your four years in the university + two years of masters thought you nothing! You still exude foolishness.

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by wolebest: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bvlgari:
Do you know her? Stranded Nigerian woman in Milan Italy asking for help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TF8rRorg8s

What the heck?

Video of a stranded liar?
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by FireUpNow(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
This must be an Edo woman. Embassy is her next port of call for succour
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by PoliteActivist: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Flexguy100:

It would be most pitiful to attribute a certain situation to a tribe — your four years in the university + two years of masters thought you nothing! You still exude foolishness.

Plus 4 years for my Ph.D
But it's true. EDO women and ITALY are like 5&6, and this type of story usually comes from a mixture of the two!
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by harbarzzy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bvlgari:

He is doing a video to help her..werey re oooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by tishbite41(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
vickydevoka:

Must
Ayam not understanding
Are you correcting the person you quoted?!
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Glink2018(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Immigration will pick her and send her back to Nigeria..because perhaps she doesn't have means of livelihood
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Flexguy100: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Plus 4 years for my Ph.D
But it's true. EDO women and ITALY are like 5&6, and this type of story usually comes from a mixture of the two!

You won. The long line of foolishness I thought you won't cross, you crossed it and exceeded all my expectation! smiley

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by PoliteActivist: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Flexguy100:

You won. The long line of foolishness I thought you won't cross, you crossed it and exceeded all my expectation! smiley

What part of what I said is not true?
Is it that Edo wonen flock to Italy or that this type of story often emerges from it??
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by armyofone(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
nurseafrica2:

Women have made it incredibly hard to help that gender, he may take her home, feed and cloth her and she start cohabiting b4 you say Jack kids have poped out based on she asking him to allow her be of help even if it's to warm his bed. 5 years down the track, the man will be on that same street. His home and kids taken away . Women have made it very hard to help them. Know this and know peace

Ummmm - J.a.c.k Daniel and kids start popping and crawling around grin
Then they drive you into the street - homeless for just making love ?
Well, blame the one who refused to use condom or say no to sex!
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Unrated900(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
dododawa1:

Nigerian embassy not go help her.
Make her edolites contribute for her naaaaaa
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Proudlyomonna: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
No be everybody fit make am abroad oo.. going without plans is the worse thing to do. Which I can say is the reason behind this lady's being stranded

Did the nigga just say she is our sister grin grin grin
Be like the guy na JJC for that place wey him dey cheesy
One of the people you will advised to avoid abroad is a Nigerian grin
Small thing one Nigerian girl almost bcus of jealousy send my junior sister comot from Finland where she dey study undecided
For ordinary Ghana here the Philosophy is cry your own,I cry my own,not to talk of Abroad angry
SISTER KO, SISTER NI grin.

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by worksmart(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
The person who is filming he suppose to help her na!

Why not invite her to live in their home until she finds her feet?
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by alizma: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
No be Chukwuma elder sister be that? Abeg tell her to come back to naija if that side no pay.
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Eleyigidgan: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pedyson:
You foolish tribal bigot, just say a Nigerian and that is enough, did you read where OP wrote from Edo?
This is the more reason Nigeria will hardly progress
crestedaguiyi is right.
We all know what Edo girls do for a living in Italy
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by AkhereOkaka(m): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2022
ednut1:
After possibly crossing desert and med sea

She's a victim of human teafficking

We rise by lifting others

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2022
Sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by juman(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2022
She should approach females blacks for help.
Certainly she would be helped.
Italy, spain, portugal, in fact in southern europe foreigners are more nice to one another than in northern europe.

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by ogbonti: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2022
habsydiamond:
No be everybody fit make am abroad oo.. going without plans is the worse thing to do. Which I can say is the reason behind this lady's being stranded

how can you plan for a place you know nothing about ? can you study biology text book only in WAEC and score A1 in Further Maths ?

99% of things you think you know about foreign countries are simply false - not until you set foot there — and reality slap you gama gama for face you don’t know anything oooo - abroad no be child’s play ooooo - it can be very rough and tough and as the cold winter don start so, if you no get where to lay your head wey warm, you will wish you were not even born - hmmmm ona never she shuntin grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by LOVEGINO(m): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2022
dododawa1:
how she take go? Life really no balance.

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by nighthawk1: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Bvlgari:

I don't understand Nigerians? Why not help her first.. You have time to do a video of her condition. You take away her dignity.

HELP FIRST IN YOUR OWN LITTLE WAY.

All this showbiz help on YouTube, Tik Tok etc

Re: Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? by Germi9: 1:01am On Nov 15, 2022
SeriouslySense:
If she is trafficked, she must have been brutalized already.
True

Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe