Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,730 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Would You Rather Confess To Cheating Or Keep Mute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Confess To Cheating Or Keep Mute (382 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Confess To Cheating Or Keep Mute by Heroicvic(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
I have been thinking lately
Would you rather tell your spouse that you're cheating on them or take it to your grave especially when your conscience won't let you rest.
Re: Would You Rather Confess To Cheating Or Keep Mute by boxer022(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
It is best to confess and face the consequence once and for all than for her to find out and put me through worst punishment and pain.
Re: Would You Rather Confess To Cheating Or Keep Mute by marlow1962(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Imagine u come my front dy tell me “baby am sorry I cheated on u, forgive me pls”
The kind deck wer I go deck u fr eye eh sad

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Confess To Cheating Or Keep Mute by TheboyGhost(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Keep your mouth shut!!! grin
Re: Would You Rather Confess To Cheating Or Keep Mute by Brooklyn4me(f): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Confess the cheating. We are more healed through confessing than staying mum and run the risk of repeat offenses. People will be hurt but we must realize that only God is the judge and we all are created human. We know for ourselves that we got cemetaries in our closet.
Re: Would You Rather Confess To Cheating Or Keep Mute by Heroicvic(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Brooklyn4me:
Confess the cheating. We are more healed through confessing than staying mum and run the risk of repeat offenses. People will be hurt but we must realize that only God is the judge and we all are created human. We know for ourselves that we got cemetaries in our closet.

I think this is favorable to men than women in my own humble opinion
Re: Would You Rather Confess To Cheating Or Keep Mute by Medianna(f): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Sometimes we injure people's emotions because we want ours to heal.
It depends on the offense sha, but cheating, no no no.
Re: Would You Rather Confess To Cheating Or Keep Mute by Bahamas95(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
I would rather keep mute and not cheat on her again.....If I open up and she forgives me there's every tendency that she would start suspecting me from that day henceforth. Most especially when I travel.

Take for instance you ask your child to help you serve soup from the pot and few days later she confess to you that she stole some pieces of meat that day. Even if you have forgiven the child next time you wanna send her on that errand you'll be having double mind.
Re: Would You Rather Confess To Cheating Or Keep Mute by advanceDNA: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
marlow1962:
Imagine u come my front dy tell me “baby am sorry I cheated on u, forgive me pls”
The kind deck wer I go deck u fr eye eh sad

grin

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Check For Red Flags In Yourself / Class Room Romance / Wife Material Test For 2023 (Pix/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.