Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead (27628 Views)

Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses / Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties / Gunmen Invade Ministry Of Finance In Nasarawa, Cart Away ₦100 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by iwaeda: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by davillian(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2022
"They that sow the wind shall reap the Whirlwind!"

- Hoses 8:7

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Mercury12(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Igwes are not even safe. Every time there is always an attack on them.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Ireportlive: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by traihit: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
i hope ipob terrorists did not eat their flesh join
i advice Chuckwuma Charlse Soludo to watch his back those unfortunate Children reason upside down

Don't rejoice because Soludo attacks one of your main opposer.

It only shows how much fear you have for the person you hitherto called inconsequential.

Soludo is an enemy even to you too.

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Yibo(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Who Gave us Supreme Court Governor
you are justifying the killing of the monarch

2 Likes

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by oluphemmxzy(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2022
Barbaric lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2022
tillaman:
It has to be IMO

How can people hate one another so much... It's beyond belief!

They will still come here to point fingers at imaginary or foreign foes!
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2022
OyigboUpdate

Abeg na which group of terrorists do this one

Na chinasa Abi na ijele abi na IPOB or UGM or ESN abi na ur(OyigboUpdate) group??
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Realists(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
i advice Chuckwuma Charlse Soludo to watch his back those unfortunate Children reason upside down

Odi-idiots are at it again, these Igbo christians think they can force others to vote for their Nyamiri, with guns. But na big lie be that.

2 Likes

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by MelesZanawi: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi's boys. The same people who threatened Soludo yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Igbo:
you are justifying the killing of the monarch

I am against the evil supplanting of the will of Imo lites and the unnecessary high handedness of Supreme Court Governor that led to a rise in this. It wasn't like these when Okoroawusa and Ihedioha was there.

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
Terrible
Tinubu will lule pii
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by netmillionaires(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2022
Who are these gunmen. Let us know their tribe so that we will know where to start from. It is high time people start setting camera everywhere if the government won't do it.

At least we will know the people doing it and stop these blame game everywhere.
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by realestate99: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Tinubu will lule pii
This flat brained hypocrite will call the mods if same thing is said against his "Obidense" mediocre charade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by tishbite41(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
you blamed dead man for killings in your shithole
are you vindicating DSS and Fulani now?
You must be mad
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by AliyuMahdi9: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2022
APC the Killer Party.

Vote them Out 2023

They are Drug dealers.

Thier urchins here are also criminal and drug addicts

Peterobiisathie:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-invade-imo-palace-shoot-monarch-chiefs-villagers-dead/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668472413

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by FreeStuffsNG: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2022
It seems like our Imo state monarchs are now endangered species at the verge of extinction by ipob terrorist group members..
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by plaindealer: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Barbaric animals..

Sad to see the whole of igbo race just sit like mumu slaves under terrorist rule and regime.

They get slaughtered like goats at will

This is sad.
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2022
That Soludo`s nuclear attack really got IPOB

I knew they were going to do something crazy!
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Kingstanding: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Igbos,Hausas and Fulanis are from the same parents. Continue killing your prominent people.
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Yibo(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

I am against the evil supplanting of the will of Imo lites and the unnecessary high handedness of Supreme Court Governor that led to a rise in this. It wasn't like these when Okoroawusa and Ihedioha was there.
so this justify the killings of the innocent monarch?

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by millionaireman: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Tinubu urchinn,
Soludo has become your darling for insulting Peter Obi.
Soludo told you that it's Igbos attacking Igbos in the east, you agreed. But the truth is that your religious terrorists instigated whatever rancour in Igbo land today, as they hide under ESN mask.
Earlier, they boasted that they would make Igbo land look worse than the NE.
What is the difference between this and the Owo Church massacre in your Tinubu domain?
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by sammirano: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Obingos are very angry right now. They will kill all their elders. this is what you get when you lack culture and heritage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Yibo(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2022
tishbite41:

You must be mad
DSS
Here is one of the killers

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by aluma(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
ekpa, shey u saw tinubu and atiku laughing together, dem make d commoner fight dem selves, so that dey can u ite against dem d politician. Religion is not our problem but d politicians who make us look like enemies bewise
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by ipobarecriminals: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2022
sad ESN,UGM/IPOB YOOTS TERRORISTS

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by bolademi(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year / Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended / Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.