Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead (27633 Views)

Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses / Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties / Gunmen Invade Ministry Of Finance In Nasarawa, Cart Away ₦100 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2022
abelieverandhop:

Please sir help me with little
amount to buy food eat I ll really
appreciate.. the hunger is
unbearable for things are really
tough please I beg and if you have
any job I can do to sustain I ll
appreciate please am hungry my
account number is in my signature

I have 1k to spare o

And I don't have a job for anyone now
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by mukthar2000(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Obi and his ipob guys at work.

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Xplorepd: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Stop deceiving yourself. You're afraid of Biafra because you can't survive without Igbo's.

Keep quiet joor. I swear you guys will die in penury if you don't migrate and leave that your cursed land. Please you guys should stay in your region for another 10 years and let's see what will happen. Let's just do this for 10 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by ada9ja(f): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2022
LegendHero:
Someone should check if the Monarch at any time attacked Peter Obi verbally.

It is as tho Obidiidiot IPOB terrorists are now killing anyone that attack their Obingo.

RIP to the Igwe and I hope the killers are caught soon and sent to the deepest part of hell.

Now that relative peace is getting back to the North due to the fact that the bandits are facing heavy fire from our gallant military, IPOB terrorists think they can now take the shine of the most deadliest terrorists.

Buhari should not turn a blind eye to the carnage happening in the SE, he should send another Python to dance so these terrorists won’t turn the SE to a desolate region.

After reading, i almost my thinking cos I found it difficult to understand this rubbish that is from a brainless Arrow like u.
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by ComptonGee: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2022
A lot is still going to happen before and after the 2023 general elections. I urge Nigerians to brace themselves and stay safe. Many lives are bound to be lost. This doesn't apply to a particular region or state but the whole of Nigeria.
History is about to write itself in the next 4 months!!!
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by millionaireman: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
you blamed dead man for killings in your shithole
are you vindicating DSS and Fulani now?

Show any part of Nigeria that is not a shithole?
Before 2020, the SE was the most peaceful area of Nigeria until your Islamic terrorists fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws infiltrated the SE as they masked under ESN. The situation was worsened by the imposition of a man as governor of Imo state.
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by clockwisereport: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

I have 1k to spare o

And I don't have a job for anyone now

That guy is a scammer
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by ComptonGee: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2022
A lot is bound to happen in the next 4 months and even on the election day. History will surely write itself that I know for sure.
I urge Nigerians to brace themselves and stay safe cos I think SO MANY LIVES are bound to be lost.
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by asanausana91: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Oya Namdi kanu come and clap for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2022
clockwisereport:

That guy is a scammer

Oh

Chaii

Thanks man
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by gulfer: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2022
All these ESN boys have just succeeded in demystifying the traditional stools... In the past, people in such positions don't die like fowls without taking some assailants alomg undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Xplorepd: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Tinubu will lule pii

Face the topic and leave Tinubu out of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Their own people, not fulani o.
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Xplorepd: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2022
millionaireman:

Show any part of Nigeria that is not a shithole?
Before 2020, the SE was the most peaceful area of Nigeria until your Islamic terrorists fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws infiltrated the SE as they masked under ESN. The situation was worsened by the imposition of a man as governor of Imo state.

Big lie. SW has always been the most peaceful region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by 0fodirinwa: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2022
tillaman:
It has to be IMO

Quite unfortunate. RIP

Ofodirinwa Grgton
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Xplorepd: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2022
plaindealer:
Barbaric animals..

Sad to see the whole of igbo race just sit like mumu slaves under terrorist rule and regime.

They get slaughtered like goats at will

This is sad.

So this the fault of other tribe
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by ipobarecriminals: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2022
angry it shall never be well with any judge/their fam that "try" to release KANU from prison. May Kanu supporters die like hen angry

2 Likes

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by ChukwuObe: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
I hope Abba Kyari and his Supreme Court team are resting in peace for this they did in Imo

So you mean Soludo is also a supreme Court governor? Are all ipobians so daft that they could not reason?

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by JustforMen: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Stop deceiving yourself. You're afraid of Biafra because you can't survive without Igbo's.

The usual delusional superiority complex... do Igbo people provide for any body in Nigeria?

How is it even sensible to say someone cannot survive without an entity that was originally unknown, insignificant and inconsequential to them?

How do you allow yourself, with all your education and brawn, to be this deluded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by ufuosman(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Too bad
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Oricha79(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2022
How do you fight for freedom by killing your own people?
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Desusi: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
i hope ipob terrorists did not eat their flesh join
i advice Chuckwuma Charlse Soludo to watch his back those unfortunate Children reason upside down
They are not only unfortunate children but bastards.This is what we gain,when children are born without a proper home training and respect to life.
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Ganbite: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2022
LegendHero:
Someone should check if the Monarch at any time attacked Peter Obi verbally.

It is as tho Obidiidiot IPOB terrorists are now killing anyone that attack their Obingo.

RIP to the Igwe and I hope the killers are caught soon and sent to the deepest part of hell.

Now that relative peace is getting back to the North due to the fact that the bandits are facing heavy fire from our gallant military, IPOB terrorists think they can now take the shine of the most deadliest terrorists.

Buhari should not turn a blind eye to the carnage happening in the SE, he should send another Python to dance so these terrorists won’t turn the SE to a desolate region.

Have you taken your time to know if the killers were Fulani or Igbo, I just don't know the work of the IT in nairaland were they can filters words and place sanction for someone like u
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by IbadeHQ: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
APC the Killer Party.

Vote them Out 2023

They are Drug dealers.

Thier urchins here are also criminal and drug addicts

But Anambra is the headquarter of drug dealers in Nigeria. You guys should be ashamed for calling Tinubu a drug dealer.

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by ArewaNorth: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
I hope Abba Kyari and his Supreme Court team are resting in peace for this they did in Imo
You peopy are extrey myopic amd always into blame game. Whatever the outcome of supreme court may be, did Bayelsa and Zamfara people take arms and killing their brother for nonsensical politicking? Can't u buy sense for once?
Is it not brothers killing brothers for cheap political goals?
Wake up from this absurd blames. I think we should blame the killings of the founding fathers of this Nation by your brothers for slow growth of Nigeria forever, if that is the case!

1 Like

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by IGBOSON1: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2022
gidgiddy:
All the online miscreants who only remember that there's insecurity in Nigeria when they hear that a gun was fired in the South East, so they can come online and say IPOB did it, have already arrived on this thread

But more than 20 people have been killed in Benue this month of November by killer herdsmen, the online miscreants are no where to be found

Be certain the OP (probably using one of many other monikers) knows who did this! It's all a continuation of trying to create and sustain a climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east in order to blame Mazi kanu and IPOB. But more importantly, and as i have warned in the past, we should expect more of these senseless murders of innocents by non-Igbo false-flag operators in the south-east in the run-up to the 2023 elections! They want to ensure there's low turnout of voters in the region next year!

Just as you said, the usual vile and bigoted Igbo haters, who you never see when reports on insecurity in the south-west or north are reported, are falling over themselves to come and 'weep' more than the bereaved on this thread!

It's daft Igbo who think we can ever fully be secured and safe sharing the same country with these murderous bigots, that i blame! The 'one Nigeria' they're being sold is a FRAUD!
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by WorkhardAgric: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by chiokeman(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Th incident happened in my village and close to my house. The said Eze Ignatius Asor is my uncle, Udi 1 of obudi Agwa was killed alongside 2 other people that he was handling their case. No Chief was killed, after wch they proceeded to Mgbala Agwa autonomous community, a sister village and shot at the TPM who was sitting outside his compound with one other woman, though they didn't want to them, that was a warning shot and asked him to be careful. Then they moved further to the vigilante office, before they could reach there those vigilante hv ran away and they started shooting for like 10 mins before they finally left. Those boys are nt in anyway unknown gun men. They are a rival gang in the community and we knw them. As I speak to u now their houses hv been razed down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions / Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.