Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead (27634 Views)

Security Agents Invade Imo Community, Burn Houses / Gunmen Invade Imo Community, Kill 2 People, Injure Others, Destroy Properties / Gunmen Invade Ministry Of Finance In Nasarawa, Cart Away ₦100 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by saintopus(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Obudi Agwa, my maternal community.

Kai so much killings.
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Akharmony: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2022
I heard this new on metro FM south Africa this morning. . Things getting too bahd.
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Lionnation: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2022
LegendHero:

At this point, I wish they can get Biafra too.

If I have the power, I will give it to them right away.
heart of a black man full of evil against another
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by tyinfinity: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2022
OSU people reason like pig killing their kings and whoever oppose peter gringory obituary the empty headed cultist of UNN
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by Gboom: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Be certain the OP (probably using one of many other monikers) knows who did this! It's all a continuation of trying to create and sustain a climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east in order to blame Mazi kanu and IPOB. But more importantly, and as i have warned in the past, we should expect more of these senseless murders of innocents by non-Igbo false-flag operators in the south-east in the run-up to the 2023 elections! They want to ensure there's low turnout of voters in the region next year!

Just as you said, the usual vile and bigoted Igbo haters, who you never see when reports on insecurity in the south-west or north are reported, are falling over themselves to come and 'weep' more than the bereaved on this thread!

It's daft Igbo who think we can ever fully be secured and safe sharing the same country with these murderous bigots, that i blame! The 'one Nigeria' they're being sold is a FRAUD!
Why are you people always economical with the truth?
Is it not your people that is killing your people unnecessarily?
Why are you guys supporting blood shed because of unrealistic agitation?
Why not recall your representatives in National Assembly if you're indeed ready for agitation?

What I notice is that majority of you supporting these atrocities do not live in East and it is very easy for you to support the criminals
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by AliyuMahdi9: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Take your hard drugs

Tinubu has dispatched your share

IbadeHQ:

But Anambra is the headquarter of drug dealers in Nigeria. You guys should be ashamed for calling Tinubu a drug dealer.

Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by luluosas(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
The Ibos really needs to speak up, otherwise these terrorists in their midst would ruin Obi chances come 2023
Re: Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead by engrchykae(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
kingthreat:
After killing your policemen, there is definitely no one to save you. To my Igbo friend, please if I no attend your wedding this december make you no vex. I no want insecurity wahala. No thanks to IPOB that your people vehemently support
why cry more than the bereaved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lalong, Wike, Tambuwal And Bello At Benin Airport This Morning / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh For Peace Talk (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.