Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" (3469 Views)

3000+ Nigerian Single Ladies Phone Number And Whatsapp Number / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Johnchrix(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Does FBN Marina pay differently from the one in Ikotun? Except she has other sources of income, is an AGM or does internal runs (renders some services …e.g, dollar racketeering), there is no way a mid-level banker would just spend 200k on food and drinks in one sitting. IMPOSSIBLE! Except say she wan dey live above her means or na one-off something.

You are right and wrong, tho she might be into some sort of runs no doubts because she clubs alot, but don't forget that there are couple of rich kids around the island that their parents are already millionaires and billionaires so what's 200k for such class of individuals. No be everybody come Lagos on a hustling spree.

1 Like

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by pocohantas(f): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Johnchrix:

You are right and wrong, tho she might be into some sort of runs no doubts because she clubs alot, but don't forget that there are couple of rich kids around the island that their parents are already millionaires and billionaires so what's 200k for such class of individuals. No be everybody come Lagos on a hustling spree.

Then say she is a rich kid and leave out FBN Marina. Saying she works in FBN Marina and doesn’t send 150k salary as if she is earning 5m is somehow.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Kaycee54321(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Evolutionlove:

If you want to Mingle, Mingle with successful married men or promising/successful single guys. You will surely see the difference yourself.

Don't say I didn't warn you..

Create another account.
Let the gender be "f".
Have a dp showing a small portion of laps or cleavage.
Post the quoted.
Come back & testify. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Jman06(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
In all honesty, this is a very myopic opinion and I am disappointed that even @Dominique supported the op.

Evil people cut across all social-economic classes in the society. One thing I have come to understand is that there are people who are naturally evil and it has to do with their neuropsychiatric make up. While I believe that envy can trigger such people, I know also that many financially bouyant people belong to that group.

In fact, op let me inform you that making wealth require some level of evil tendencies! That is why old thinkers and theologists recorded it in the Bible that it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

I know that op is still young and inexperienced (from his post) and might not even be as rich as his post might make him appear, but I'll like to warn him and others with similar thought to expect more evil from rich people around him. Some call it COMPETITION but it is unhealthy one. That is why one politician would assassinate another or indulge in campaigns of calumny in other to pull his or her opponent down.

That is also why some competitors in business send assassins after their competitors or set their business premises ablaze. The list is endless.

A good number of those men you consider evil for being poor are men who don't have the heart to indulge in the evil others do to make money. Agreed that there are those who might be lazy, but you and I know that it takes more than physical strength to make wealth. While I also know that there are those who legitimately acquired wealth cum those who inherited wealth, the majority of wealthy people especially in an evil society like ours made their wealth through one crooked means or the other. A good example are those in the political class.

So, op never despise the poor men in our society because wealth is fleeting and no condition is permanent.

My responding to your post doesn't mean that I am poor or something, I just needed to put things in the right perspective because this post of yours is wrong in its entirety.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
dominique:
No lies detected. I can dig out threads where broke jealous men killed their well-to-do friends out of sheer envy. One of the most recent was the one that was living and feeding off his friend yet he still went on to kill him, stole his car and money and ran away. Broke men are the most dangerous things to ever happen to anybody, always miserable and frustrated. Avoid them by all means.
ah dominique, na you dey post this kyn thing?

1 Like

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by pansophist(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
dominique:
No lies detected. I can dig out threads where broke jealous men killed their well-to-do friends out of sheer envy. One of the most recent was the one that was living and feeding off his friend yet he still went on to kill him, stole his car and money and ran away. Broke men are the most dangerous things to ever happen to anybody, always miserable and frustrated. Avoid them by all means.

Where is the lie? I agree with you. I have experienced it myself, but that may be a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by pansophist(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
My advice for anyone reading this would be this. Help people if necessary, but think twice before you share the same living space with them.

Envy easily grows when your success is on their face. Especially when they know you from your grass period, and in their presence, you transitioned into grace. Think well before you share the same living space with someone that is far far below you on an economical level unless you are convinced about the virtue of the person.

To play the devil's advocate, a lot of people that are suffering are usually the architect of their own problems. ~The person you are pitying might just be reaping what he sows, and as they say, salvation is a personal journey. No matter how you water a stone, it won't grow into a tree, some people are like that.

Just as you are helping, your safety and well-being are paramount. Strangers and haters can do no harm to you, but it is those within that usually do, learn from the story of Cain and Abel.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by pansophist(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Persephone1:
I find it hypocritical that this is coming from a guy and all comment so far have been in support of this theory.

When women talk about avoiding broke Men, you judged them and label them with all sort of derogatory names your warped minds can come up with, you don't for a minute consider maybe such advise isn't coined from the financial benefits that comes with hitching a made man but from the sad experiences of women whom have been with and are still with broke Men.

Congratulations Op, you just made the discovery of the millennium undecided

You are right. But it seems you are conflating poor and broke. When women advise each other to avoid broke men, men understand it as a 'rejection of the process', because their broke state is temporary, and should not be the only measurement to gauge their value. A man of 23 years old can not be rich, he needs time to build wealth.

I think everyone (especially women) should avoid that poor individual who when you analyze his life circumstances, it becomes evident that he will deteriorate even worse. But to avoid a young man who probably is in the uni, learning skills, and just term him as broke is wrong, and quite frankly, he is better off without her.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Christ4us(m): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2022
first bank

Please help me
Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by pocohantas(f): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2022
pansophist:

You are right. But it seems you are conflating poor and broke. When women advise each other to avoid broke men, men understand it as a 'rejection of the process', because their broke state is temporary, and should not be the only measurement to gauge their value. A man of 23 years old can not be rich, he needs time to build wealth.

I think everyone (especially women) should avoid that poor individual who when you analyze his life circumstances, it becomes evident that he will deteriorate even worse. But to avoid a young man who probably is in the uni, learning skills, and just term him as broke is wrong, and quite frankly, he is better off without her.

Semantics…
Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
pansophist:

Pan, I am right cheesy let's leave it like that.

When I typed Women I wasn't referring to young girls who do not understand or desire long term or lifetime relationship. A woman has no business with 23 years old student when it comes to building meaning relationship. Even a 23 years old shouldn't be looking for any but be more focus in "his process".

Yes Men understand and Interpret everything the way they want without sparing a moment to understand from a perspective different from theirs. Women have various reasons for passing those words to one another, the most common reason is what became of women who settled with broke men. It's not even about ' rejection of a process' but ' the outcome of staying with the process'. These days you see women encouraging and empowering themselves to be financially independent. If their desire is to hitch a ready made /rich man I believe poverty alleviation and empowerment programs flying here and their would have be replaced with beauty and positioning seminars. cheesy

Funny enough, I'm not even with op with this. At least not with the generalizations. I only called out the hypocrisy which irked me a little. Not all poor married men are evil. There is a difference between financial deficiency and Psychological/ behavioural deficiency. Not all poor married men are bad!

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by PoliteActivist: 12:14am On Nov 17, 2022
Jman06:
In all honesty, this is a very myopic opinion and I am disappointed that even @Dominique supported the op.

Evil people cut across all social-economic classes in the society. One thing I have come to understand is that there are people who are naturally evil and it has to do with their neuropsychiatric make up. While I believe that envy can trigger such people, I know also that many financially bouyant people belong to that group.

In fact, op let me inform you that making wealth require some level of evil tendencies! That is why old thinkers and theologists recorded it in the Bible that it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

I know that op is still young and inexperienced (from his post) and might not even be as rich as his post might make him appear, but I'll like to warn him and others with similar thought to expect more evil from rich people around him. Some call it COMPETITION but it is unhealthy one. That is why one politician would assassinate another or indulge in campaigns of calumny in other to pull his or her opponent down.

That is also why some competitors in business send assassins after their competitors or set their business premises ablaze. The list is endless.

A good number of those men you consider evil for being poor are men who don't have the heart to indulge in the evil others do to make money. Agreed that there are those who might be lazy, but you and I know that it takes more than physical strength to make wealth. While I also know that there are those who legitimately acquired wealth cum those who inherited wealth, the majority of wealthy people especially in an evil society like ours made their wealth through one crooked means or the other. A good example are those in the political class.

So, op never despise the poor men in our society because wealth is fleeting and no condition is permanent.

My responding to your post doesn't mean that I am poor or something, I just needed to put things in the right perspective because this post of yours is wrong in its entirety.

This is THEORY. In PRACTICE there is such thing as human nature. Human beings tend to envy those who are doing better than them especially their mates, not those who are doing worse. And envy is a very powerful emotion indeed!
See screenshot quote below.

This guy below has very good, balanced advice
(Especially "Envy easily grows when your success is in their face all the time"wink

Hence stories of nannies killing or hurting their wards - they are jealous of the parents' success

pansophist:
My advice for anyone reading this would be this. Help people if necessary, but think twice before you share the same living space with them.

Envy easily grows when your success is on their face. Especially when they know you from your grass period, and in their presence, you transitioned into grace. Think well before you share the same living space with someone that is far far below you on an economical level unless you are convinced about the virtue of the person.

To play the devil's advocate, a lot of people that are suffering are usually the architect of their own problems. ~The person you are pitying might just be reaping what he sows, and as they say, salvation is a personal journey. No matter how you water a stone, it won't grow into a tree, some people are like that.

Just as you are helping, your safety and well-being are paramount. Strangers and haters can do no harm to you, but it is those within that usually do, learn from the story of Cain and Abel.

1 Like

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Gerrard59(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Very funny and annoyingly daft entities.

They pile on women, rain on their parades, give the most misogynistic takes and use it to build followers and cash out, without having no real roots in principles and all sorts of s.h.i..t.

See how everyone is chill.

Can a woman come here to create a thread and call poor (married) men miserable and they would not have shamed and e-stoned the hell out of her?

This OP particularly is one of the placard-carrying misogynist attacker on here; but see him forming a premium brand fellow.

Mtcheeeeewwwww.

Wow! You can imagine the cognitive dissonance. shocked

This is the reason being properly educated and exposed is very good. Regardless of gender, those who are poor envy their financially successful counterparts. It is part of human life. Unlike physics, where unlike pairs attract and life pairs repel. In biology, like attracts like. It is even seen across racial/ethnic groups. A rich white man will feel comfortable around a rich black man, or Yoruba elites and Igbo elites mingle together than doing so with their kinsmen. So when educated and well-off women gravitate towards men of the same income and education status, they are doing what humans across all spheres have been doing for donkey years.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Does FBN Marina pay differently from the one in Ikotun? Except she has other sources of income, is an AGM or does internal runs (renders some services …e.g, dollar racketeering), there is no way a mid-level banker would just spend 200k on food and drinks in one sitting. IMPOSSIBLE! Except say she wan dey live above her means or na one-off something.
men give her money.

1 Like

Re: An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" by Cromagnon: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Persephone1:
I find it hypocritical that this is coming from a guy and all comment so far have been in support of this theory.

When women talk about avoiding broke Men, you judged them and label them with all sort of derogatory names your warped minds can come up with, you don't for a minute consider maybe such advise isn't coined from the financial benefits that comes with hitching a made man but from the sad experiences of women whom have been with and are still with broke Men.

Why did she do trial and error with broke man. Longer throat kee women
Stay one place
This is why fathers are supposed to find husband for women but feminism no gree their yansh now they complaining of the consequences

Congratulations Op, you just made the discovery of the millennium undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Demanding Money Frm Me / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife / Do You Snoop Through Your Mans Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.