Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! (582 Views)

10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20 / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top / How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by LacyPantSniffer(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2022
The moon landing never happened.

A lot of things we were taught about history were fake.....The ELITES controlling the world have some secrets they're hiding from humanity.

No wonder the bible says Satan is the god of this world.

Here's a video by Astronaut Buzz Aldrin saying the moon landing was faked and it never happened.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci1R6ADMd6Q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Ireportlive: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Don't misconstrue the man

The question was what was his scariest moment and he replied it never happened, meaning no scary moment happened

Do you know how many Satellites we have in space? Even Elon musk is having objects in space, a Nigerian University and Nigerian Government all have satellite including North Korea, Iran , and Russia

How hard then is it going to be for people in space to reach Moon
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:

The question was what was his scariest moment and he replied it never happened, meaning no scary moment happened

Do you know how many Satellites we have in space? Even Elon musk is having objects in space, a Nigerian University and Nigerian Government all have satellite including North Korea, Iran , and Russia

shatap what do you know
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by HantaVirus(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2022
Of course it never happened..

Only few human beings like us are enlightened enough to know that shit was staged in Area 51.

I have a lot to say but nairalanders will come for me so let's just keep it locked.

NASA have the greatest Photoshop experts on their payroll.

Why haven't anyone gone to the moon since it last happened in the 70's? At least we have better technologies now.
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Maynman: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:

That’s what i heard too.

Why are theists so desperate?

1 Like

Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Maynman:

That’s what i heard too.

Why are theists so desperate?

As hantavirus asked, WHY HAVEN'T PEOPLE BEEN GOING THERE SINCE?
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Maynman: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As hantavirus asked, WHY HAVEN'T PEOPLE BEING GOING THERE SINCE?

“Hantavirus” is an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by budaatum: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Maynman:

“Hantavirus” is an illiterate.

Whatever you call him he asked a valid question you could not answer.
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Maynman: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Whatever you call him he asked a valid question you could not answer.

Can’t answer an illiterate.
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Maynman:

As is your right but we already know why you cannot answer.
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Maynman: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As is your right but we already know why you cannot answer.

Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by triplechoice(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2022
HantaVirus:

Only few human beings like us are enlightened enough to know that shit was staged in Area 51.

I have a lot to say but nairalanders will come for me so let's just keep it locked.

Why haven't anyone gone to the moon since it last happened in the 70's? At least we have better technologies now.

They're almost set to go back again and this time with a woman as a crew member.
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20220927-artemis-i-a-giant-rocket-to-set-new-space-records

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2022
triplechoice:

They're almost set to go back again and this time with a woman as a crew member.
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20220927-artemis-i-a-giant-rocket-to-set-new-space-records

The question was why did they not go since, if they in truth went the first time.
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by triplechoice(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The question was why did they not go since, if they in truth went the first time.

They have not stopped going. They still "go" but only with unmanned space craft which is far less expensive.Unmanned space craft doesn't carry any human being.

The major reason the Apollo space mission was significant and celebrated was because it gave the Americans, the bragging rights of being the first super power in the world to land a man on the surface of the Moon.

The iconic image of Neil Armstrong and Edwin buzz planting the American flag on the Moon was an important milestone for NASA and the Americans as a whole

And what was the cost?, $20 billion dollars ,fifty years ago. What do you think it would cost now to make them want to repeat it again and again to satisfy people like you who doubt the first Moon landing?

The article below, if you go through it ,has provided further reasons why we have not had a similar repeat of what happened the first time.
But don't forget what said at the beginning. They have been going,but with unmanned space craft.
https://www.rmg.co.uk/stories/topics/why-did-we-stop-going-moon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
triplechoice:

They have not stopped going. They still "go" but only with unmanned space craft which is far less expensive.Unmanned space craft doesn't carry any human being.

You look at it na, this is a very stupid reason. Is 1 or 2 chairs and oxygen tanks so expensive to attach to the space vehicle?

Or are 6 humans heavier than a satellite?

Their conduct is suspicious. It is now 50 years since they said they went to the moon and no man has gone there. Why? What are they not telling us?
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by triplechoice(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You look at it na, this is a very stupid reason. Is 1 or 2 chairs and oxygen tanks so expensive to attach to the space vehicle?

Or are 6 humans heavier than a satellite?

Their conduct is suspicious. It is now 50 years since they said they went to the moon and no man has gone there. Why? What are they not telling us?

You never disappoint. 2 chairs and oxygen tanks to attach to what? What can anyone make of that ?

What do you really know about space missions to land a human being on the Moon. I doubt if you know anything.

I already mentioned that there have been unmanned space missions to the Moon, which can still get them the same results if they were to send humans. There's no much difference. It appears that information is lost on you as you have not made anything of it from you latest reply.

The Japanese, the Chinese, the Russians,the Koreans and some other countries have all sent unmanned space craft that has landed on the Moon to get samples after the Apollo space mission. Google this right now to see the names of all of the countries and the date. You have data.

BTW,what part of the universe are you living in right now not to be aware of all these unmanned space missions? You live in Mars or where.?

My friend, please use your phone and do some research or throw it away and get a phone without internet access. You certainly don't deserve the phone you're holding.

See, if the Americans did not succeed in landing any human being on the Moon for the first time, other countries such as the old Soviet Union who were also in the "competition" to be the first, would have challenged it and helped the world to know the Apollo project failed..

Or do you believe all these other countries I already mentioned are in a conspiracy of silence to deceive the world?
How is that possible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by 43Ronin: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
HantaVirus:

So China, Russia are also photoshoping. Bros don't be silly in this 21st century..

1 Like

Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by triplechoice(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
43Ronin:

So China, Russia are also photoshoping. Bros don't be silly in this 21st century..

They're not even aware other countries are involved in the same thing. They think it's only America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
triplechoice:

You never disappoint. 2 chairs and oxygen tanks to attach to what? What can anyone make of that ?

What do you really know about space missions to land a human being on the Moon. I doubt if you know anything.

I already mentioned that there have been unmanned space missions to the Moon, which can still get them the same results if they were to send humans. There's no much difference. It appears that information is lost on you as you have not made anything of it from you latest reply....

Or do you believe all these other countries I already mentioned are in a conspiracy of silence to deceive the world?
How is that possible?

You keep saying unmanned, unmanned, unmanned when we are talking about manned landings.

And all I am saying is that their silence has not gone unnoticed exactly like when politicians go in for a meeting and come out silent definitely makes us wonder what is wrong.
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by triplechoice(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You keep saying unmanned, unmanned, unmanned when we are talking about manned landings.

And all I am saying is that their silence has not gone unnoticed exactly like when politicians go in for a meeting and come out silent definitely makes us wonder what is wrong.

It's because you don't know what those unmanned space missions are for. It's almost the same thing.

Why continue to send humans to the moon all the time with all the attendant risks when robots can easily serve the same purpose and get them what they want?

Before humans are sent to the moon there must be a valid reason. They're not sending them there for sightseeing or to live there as it's not inhabitable .

After more than 50 years they're now attempting to send humans there again. Go through the first link I shared to know why.

And they have not been silent. It's because you're insulated in your own little world you can't "hear" what is going on outside.

Since 2013, the Chinese robots, Yutu 1 and Yutu2 have been on the Moon exploring it and sending feedback.

Are you aware of this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by MindHacker9009(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
If they did then by now they would have built a city on the moon as they always keep improving just like the space station where they keep sending people to like going to the office despite the hugh cost
Re: THE MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED ! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2022
triplechoice:
...Since 2013, the Chinese robots, Yutu 1 and Yutu2 have been on the Moon exploring it and sending feedback.

Are you aware of this?

I am aware of all this and I am also aware that people like Richard Branson, Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Tom Cruise and all those rich white people who don't care about risk would have been going before now.

(1) (Reply)

Conversion / 46.3% Christians, 46.2% Muslims In Nigeria - WCE / An Israeli Rabbi Said Christians Are Idol Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.