Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares (14710 Views)

Atiku Declares To Run For President / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by MelesZanawi: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
This black-faced monkey again.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by blamingthedevil: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by LadyRosa(f): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by gabemuyi: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good one
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Rechargeam247(f): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
We already know
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by KelGraphicz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin I am going to crew
I ain't falling for this trick no more.

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
All this atiku bots posting ehn grin
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:
Speaking at the Lagos Business School this morning The Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party emphatically declared as follows:

Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1592464758955200512?t=JkTmNeeAsqcYQyYkaSk8kA&s=19

According to a vanguard report Nigeria spends N120bn annually to keep refineries idle. Recently the Federal Executive Council (FEC) approved $1.5bn (about N600 billion) for the rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt refineries.

Source: https://dailytrust.com/weve-been-running-at-a-loss-in-the-last-9-months-erisco-foods-2

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)
Another LOOTER promising this and that. Cameronian Dubai landlord go and die. Obi 2023 is a sure mandate
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Use Allah, not God. Cus na Allah him dey serve....Lol
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by dodomayana73: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku Abubakar an astute business man that can make our refineries work again.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Weirdcamila: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
God obi , if not atiku.

The other man shouldn’t be an option in sane countries
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Adrian9(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
You are good at privatisation to your cronies and fellow thieves
You took the words right out of my mouth
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by theophorus(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
All the Privatization that you spearhead during your VP days what was the result?

You want to Privatize the remaining Public assets just the way you did in your VP days.

Congratulations Sir.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by BluntCrazeMan: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Please, Dear INEC Nigeria..

We need you to add these three things in the to-do-lists of your results-management activities.

1. Configure the BVAS Device in such a way that the user of the device cannot see the number of accredited voters until he clicks that the election had ended..

And also configure the device to automatically transmit the number of Accredited Voters to the Central Collation and to the IREV Portal, immediately the BVAS-Device-USER clicks that the Election has ended..

That is, by the time the user is getting to see the number of accredited voters that were captured in that device, the figures are already online waiting for him.

2. After uploading the result of the Polling-Units, please also carry us along by uploading all the other collated results in the Wards, LGAs, And States too..

So that, if there were errors which they corrected along the way (either at the ward levels, LGA levels, or State Levels), we can also see those corrections too and appreciate them for such good works.

3. In your final results declaration, please include the total number of cancelled Polling-Units and the affected number of Registered Voters - (this will help us know whether the Judgements of the returning officers were right or wrong - with regards to inconclusiveness of the election)

--- Remember that cancelled votes is totally different from voided votes.
Voided Votes COUNTED, but they counted as NOTHING..
But Cancelled Didn't Count At All..

Thus, we need to also know those number of Polling-Units where votes didn't count, and the total number of registered voters that were affected.

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by purplekayc(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Story
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by ShaksBaba: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=ochejoseph post=118408063]Speaking at the Lagos Business School this morning The Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party emphatically declared as follows:

Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1592464758955200512?t=JkTmNeeAsqcYQyYkaSk8kA&s=19

According to a vanguard report Nigeria spends N120bn annually to keep refineries idle. Recently the Federal Executive Council (FEC) approved $1.5bn (about N600 billion) for the rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt refineries.

Source: https://dailytrust.com/weve-been-running-at-a-loss-in-the-last-9-months-erisco-foods-2

Dr. Oche Otorkpa
Sell at give away prize to your friends and said it was an error
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Anonymous0001: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:
Speaking at the Lagos Business School this morning The Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party emphatically declared as follows:

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Atiku Agenda no dey pass privatization of oil sector
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:

God bless you too!
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Creditalerts: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
The way he did to NEPA

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Truthshotcrazy: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Privatize Nigeria
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by eteebanky1: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thief!
I remember when this bastards sold nitel
So many government workers were sacked...no retirement benefits, nothing nothing
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by ShaksBaba: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sell at give away prize to your friends and said it was an error.

Atiku was a career thief..tell me what they do In the custom?
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Arkam123: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
God bless the incoming president of Nigeria Atiku Abubakar

Atiku we know and Atiku we trust

Nigeria Sai Baba Atiku

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Anonymous0001:

Atiku Agenda no dey pass privatization of oil sector

You know the guy very well!

He can sell and acquire anything in the name of privatization!

Same dude privatized Genevieve Nnaji that year when their was nothing left at his reach to privatize

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Basicend: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
And sell them to ur family and friends na. .

Thunder fire you there. . Atiefku.

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by seguno2: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
rickpat:
so atiku and his allies can buy the pipelines...well done...we dey see una...crooks

I thought that JagaBandit’s Buhari is the crook, who as president and petroleum minister has failed woefully in the job of securing the pipelines and getting profits from NNPC? When was the last time that NNPC remitted money to the federation account?

Please fact-check it and reply.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by frog12: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
forget this man !
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by eteebanky1: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thief!

You want to auction our refineries to yourself and your cronies, God will not allow you

Tinubu/shetimma all the way
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Didi2d(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
As usual, sell it to your friends and family abi

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by GardenOfGod(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
This man want to sell everything in Nigeria. Hee sold ALSCOM in Akwa Ibom
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by mauchiz: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
You are good at privatisation to your cronies and fellow thieves

Thank you,

Atiku and Tinubu will sell Nigeria and give it to there generations.

Atiku is already planning how he will buy nigeria refineries,that is why he wants to become the president .
Everybody should shine there eyes
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by deeva2: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
KUKUMA PRIVATIZE NIGERIA.

THIEF.

Akpabio Cancels Dubai Trip Amid Outrage Over Nigeria’s COP28 1,411 Delegates / Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. / Fayose Pays N200m Compensation To Property Owners In Ado-ekiti (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)