Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares (14714 Views)

Atiku Declares To Run For President / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Basicend: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
I don't and can never trust Atiku.

That's the issue.

Even Tinubu still get mercy small pass am.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Prolific2018: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Or sell it to your place holder abi proxy..
Yeye dey smell, abeg pack well make person see front.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by mauchiz: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:
This man want to sell everything in Nigeria. Hee sold ALSCOM in Akwa Ibom

Mind who you vote for,Nigeria is not for sale.

@Atikubecareful
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by kakaaa77: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
so that you go behind and buy it' sorry sir' your plan has failed.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by olamike02: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
He's not selling to his friends anymore. What a joke.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Sufyaan003(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
We trust ATIKU on that he have been saying this every time he's contesting. Insha Allah ATIKU is our next president of federal republic of Nigeria 2023 by the grace of Allah
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by easiest(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
The same way him and his formal boss Obasanjo privatized nepa abi.
I can guarantee there won't be any different because his going to own large share with the company that will buy it
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by dominique(f): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
The posts on the first page looks suspicious, Atiku bots on the beat grin
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by press9jatv: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good one from Atiku. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go. Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria come 2023 presidential election.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by mauchiz: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Beverages:
You sure this guy won't put the entirely country for sale if he has his way so? grin

Na everything e won dey privatized undecided

This one go put Nigeria on Jiji or Craiglist oh grin

That was how he converted Onne seaport to his private property,during his time as a vice president,Buhari came and chase him out.
Atiku wants to be a president so he can take back the seaport and buy nigeria refineries.

Shine ur eyes,
Mind who you vote for,
Nigeria is not for sale.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by seguno2: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
eteebanky1:
Thief!

You want to auction our refineries to yourself and your cronies, God will not allow you

Tinubu/shetimma all the way

The Jagbajantis man who has not just looted 20 million Lagosians into gbese aiyeraiye, but he has also cornered every choice property in Lagos for himself? Is that the useless rogue that you are supporting?

The religious bigot who has zero tolerance for Christians, which is why he called them church rats eating poisoned Holy Communion, after naming the Boko Haram governor for his muMURIC Muslim/Muslim ticket?

Do you know what you want? Are you sure you know
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by PaedophileProph: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Same way he handled Privatization of NITEL to get it not working again instead of better efficiency.

Atiku is a scammer
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by crazygod(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Just as you destroyed Nitel abi? Privatize refinery and sell to your cronies. They are not even hiding it anymore.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Tapout(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
There's something suspicious with 90% of the monikers on the first page. There's a slight difference in their time registered.

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by seguno2: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
mauchiz:

That was how he converted Onne seaport to his private property,during his time as a vice president,Buhari came and chase him out.
Atiku wants to be a president so he can take back the seaport and buy nigeria refineries.

Shine ur eyes,
Mind who you vote for,
Nigeria is not for sale.

Why are you guys such horrible liars?
When and how was the conversion done? If it was done at all, why has Tinubu’s corruption fighting president not jailed him as he did for Dasuki?
You dey reason this thing at all before you talk am
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Softmirror: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
THE SAME PERSON POSTED MORE THAN TEN COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD USING DIFFERENT MONIKERS.

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by ogascomax: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=tolufase post=118408568]This is what I have been waiting for. Atiku will continue from where he stopped when he was Vice President by selling our critical assets to himself and his cronies, but God will not let that happen again.

Some of una no wise at all. Very dull. Is the refinery working? The answer is no. The government under Buhari has spent trillions of Naira without producing a single drop of petrol. Someone is expressing a solution you are talking rubbish. Even if he sells it to anybody the most important thing here is for the refinery to work and else the problem of importation. Even if it was sold to dangote the most important thing for Nigerians is for the refineries to start producing products which create direct and indirect job and also bringing the cost of the product low also.

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by consumer: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Not again can you explain the rest you privatized to your cronies in the past Mr Privatization, Ongoing Dangote refinery will take care of domestic fuel consumption very soon.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by seguno2: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
crazygod:
Just as you destroyed Nitel abi? Privatize refinery and sell to your cronies. They are not even hiding it anymore.

Destroyed NITEL you said? But you are browsing internet yanfuyanfu and on nairaland like kilode? You suppose shame small now.

Do you know how many millions are employed in the ICT industry? How many dollar millionaires and billionaires made without doing yahoo yahoo or looting government money
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Tapout(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Softmirror:
THE SAME PERSON POSTED MORE THAN TEN COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD USING DIFFERENT MONIKERS.

I thought i was the only one who noticed that.

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by ibtommy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
You are making the same mistake you made the last time,old man. Keep silent over your intentions.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by seguno2: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
ogascomax:
Most of una no wise at all. Very dull. Is the refinery working? The answer is no. The government under Buhari has spent trillions of Naira without producing a single drop of petrol. Someone is expressing a solution you are talking rubbish. Even if he sells it to anybody the most important thing here is for the refinery to work and else the problem of importation. Even if it was sold to dangote the most important thing for Nigerians is for the refineries to start producing products which create direct and indirect job and also bringing the cost of the product low also.

Isn’t it clear why Tinubu, Buhari and APC have failed to educate every child free? They prefer brainless almajiri and agberos to make them loot anyhow.

How do we enlighten people on this
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by brain54(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku has been consistent with this his talk of privatization of refineries…

I can say this partly was reason he lost the last presidential election. Because a lot of people are against this idea.

However I must commend Atiku for sticking to his ideas and believe. If it were some unprincipled person he would either have shifted his idea or behaved neutral.

Meanwhile do what I wants if he gets the job!

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by VULCAN(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
And the urchins did not even whisper against it.

Terrible beasts of Hypocrisy

ochejoseph:
Atiku is right we must stop subsidizing inefficiency. Those who insulted him for saying thesame thing in 2019 have hurriedly privatized NNPC
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Blaze14k: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:
Atiku is right we must stop subsidizing inefficiency. Those who insulted him for saying thesame thing in 2019 have hurriedly privatized NNPC

Wait do u think he will actually do it?
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by gonkin(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
We are not fools, im not against his idea though.
Keep using different monikers. The first 10 people that posted were registered less than a month ago.

Seun do the needful.

Seun
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Galitanko88: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
This is the only candidate for a better Nigeria and the most competent candidate many
This country will be a better place soon
Vote PDP Vote Atiku.
Atiku Abubakar for Nigeria
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by ogascomax: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Beverages:
You sure this guy won't put the entirely country for sale if he has his way so? grin

Na everything e won dey privatized undecided

This one go put Nigeria on Jiji or Craiglist oh grin

Rubbish talk. Even your candidates will do so. If your candidates said this you won't criticized him. I like people who support PDP then any other supporters because they understand the problem and solutions of this country and they don't criticize anything they hear. It's funny when some of you think the way you do. Totally ignorant of reality.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by crazygod(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
seguno2:

Destroyed NITEL you said? But you are browsing internet yanfuyanfu and on nairaland like kilode? You suppose shame small now.
Stop talking like a charlatan. Selling Nitel brought internet to Nigeria? Abi ki ni ogbeni yi so sef.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by mrsiso(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:

What happened to the ones he privatized during Obasanjo regime as the chairman privatization committee.

Ajaokuta and co...
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Blaze14k: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kinglying:
Atiku remains Nigeria hope in this election come 2023

Nigeria's hope? Chai wonders shall never end

APC Crisis: 36 More Reps May Dump Party Before Nov 17 - Punch / BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun / 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi