Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares (14709 Views)

Atiku Declares To Run For President / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by sam79(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Non of the Companies he sold to his friends/Families while he held sway as Vice President overseeing BPE are Viable today....

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by seunayantokun(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Stupid liars are busy everywhere nowadays
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Fordoche: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Privatization policy is the only way to make our refineries more effective

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Fordoche: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku is the best thing that will ever happen to Nigeria.

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Fordoche: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
sam79:
Non of the Companies he sold to his friends/Families while he held sway as Vice President overseeing BPE are Viable today....
Atiku is the reason why you have that stupid phone with cheap data writing rubbish.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Thereishel: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
A bad move selling our commonwealth to his cronies and getting bribes from the sale. Omo ako tile ta
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by bangis070: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
We are going to voting our my Atiku Abubakar insha Allah
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Fordoche: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
seunayantokun:
Stupid liars are busy everywhere nowadays
look at this one that they want to help, so you are not tired of suffering?
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Kagd10: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
seguno2:

Destroyed NITEL you said? But you are browsing internet yanfuyanfu and on nairaland like kilode? You suppose shame small now.

Do you know how many millions are employed in the ICT industry? How many dollar millionaires and billionaires made without doing yahoo yahoo or looting government money

Which Nitel? You dey mad? Nitel that had to be bought back by Yaradua? Onne sea port had to be bought back after Atiku's shambolic privatization. Ajaokuta steel is still in contention after Atiku's shambolic privatization. You dey mad?
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by theforemost: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
This man has come again.
All he privatized, non of it works today.
Sold NEPA, NITEL and many others and wants to sell the remaining
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Originalsly: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:

Atiku is right we must stop subsidizing inefficiency. Those who insulted him for saying thesame thing in 2019 have hurriedly privatized NNPC

How are we to gain if privatized? .... he should spell out the conditions. Like others .... would we pay a great chunk of the rehabilitation while the investors pocket the profits?
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by psgodwin: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nigerians, even if they suffer for donkey years will still not be able to discern deception. When a man without integrity is making promises to you and you believe him despite knowing he doesn't have the integrity that is required in that position, be prepared to wail till end of his tenure if he emerge winner. Until we start to take national leadership position serious and vote in people with integrity, you'll never have the Nigeria of your dream. No matter the promise, eloquence and prowess a man may possess, until we see integrity and accountability as the topmost priority, anybody even a tout can win the position of a president. Cos all he'll need to do is sweet mouth the citizens (educated and not educated). [b]This brings me to the question: What is the benefit of education and supposed enlightenment if one cannot make sound judgement in discerning between good and evil??[/b] You can't vote in wicked, evil, greedy and corrupt people into power because they're from your tribe and religion and expect miracle from them!
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Christistruth00: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
You see that illegal Oil bunkering Pipeline that was 6km Long into the Atlantic Ocean ?

that is Atiku’s handwork

Even as Vice President Atiku was into big time International Oil Bunkering

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Prinota:
Thats a good one from Nigeria next president come 2023.

so he can privatise to his friends and gfs? Jokers.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Karlosorji(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
SadeeqGbedus:
The credible and reliable alternative that will serve Nigeria from wicked Nigerians. May Alh. Atiku Abubkar Succeed come 2023. Inn sha Allah.
him as a fulani man should succeed another fulani man. Are you people ok? Do you really love Nigeria? You guys should make the mistake let's see if other region will keep quiet
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by bonnyhope: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
rickpat:
so atiku and his allies can buy the pipelines...well done...we dey see una...crooks

All the same

Spending so much on ailing facilities that refines nothing should be stopped
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by 1972xy: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Everybody knows that Atiku is going to privatize Nigeria the moment he becomes the president of Nigeria.
He is going to sell everything in Nigeria to himself in the name of privatization .He is coming back to finish what he started in baba regime
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by musty5723(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Do we hv nnpc LTD before,, if its not good y did apc done that
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by musty5723(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Do we hv nnpc LTD before, why did apc privatizing it
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Vicson2021: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Another way to privatize Nigeria property to self.... sorry o Nigeria

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
The Cameroonian is ready to sell off the remaining assets to himself and cronies

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by sulaak(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:
Atiku is right we must stop subsidizing inefficiency. Those who insulted him for saying thesame thing in 2019 have hurriedly privatized NNPC

Why didn't he privatise the refineries in the 8 years he was head of the National Council on Privatization?

He attacked OBJ throughout his presentation at the Lagos Business School Alumni conference, stating that he was responsible for introducing Iweala to OBJ (A complete lie)

He will sell the refineries to his friends.

His first term was mainly characterized by his role as Chairman of the National Economic Council and head of the National Council on Privatization, overseeing the sale of hundreds of loss-making and poorly managed public enterprises alongside Nasir El Rufai.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by AlphaStorm: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:

WRONG !!!!!
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by seunayantokun(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Fordoche:
look at this one that they want to help, so you are not tired of suffering?
It's easy to hide behind your phone and type anything, my friend. The way you've spoken shows you need to grow and stop seeing everyone within the prison of your mind. Please, tell your lying masters I cannot be deceived because as bad as they've made Nigeria, many of us remain uncaptured or mentally atrophied.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Traplord09: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Arafat2022:
A good Observation we support you our next President. This is one of the millions reasons why we support you. Atiku/okowa our mandate

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by patrickcollins: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
rickpat:
so atiku and his allies can buy the pipelines...well done...we dey see una...crooks
Well there are chances his people may buy them, but what others options do u suggest to make the refineries up and running
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by patrickcollins: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
tolufase:
This is what I have been waiting for. Atiku will continue from where he stopped when he was Vice President by selling our critical assets to himself and his cronies, but God will not let that happen again. This particular critical assets has been an avenue for looting since administration came onboard by allocation of funds yet no meaningful output

Please vote wisely !!!
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Acedude: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Fordoche:
Atiku is the reason why you have that stupid phone with cheap data writing rubbish.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Honariske(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
God bless atiku Abubakar
2023 is the goal
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by t2luv1: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hontalba:
Happy People Of Nigeria Insha Allah We Vote Atiku Abubakar

You just lost me with that simple word in bold. Wonder who hr will he be selling the asset to? To the Same Northerners that control 89% of the oil wells in the south just because their forefathers were born in the south. People get the fu^k outta of here. Look at the makeup of the leadership of NNPC that should answer all the questions for you regarding what ever are going bad at the NNPC. Until this country is reformed nothing will ever change. Atiku that jumped bail in the Free State of Maryland wants to be President then you have the drug peddler from the Land of Lincoln Illinois also wants to be President. What a Country!!!!
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by zoedew: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Like you did ALSCON et al. I don’t blame Atiku. Obasanjo stopped the teaching of History as a subject in Nigeria so we won’t remember the evils that they did.

Kano Govt Reacts To Attempts To Bribe Tribunal Judge, Accuses Ganduje / Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others / Osinbajo Presides Over Monthly NEC Meeting In Abuja