Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares (14712 Views)

Atiku Declares To Run For President / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by iwaeda: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:
Speaking at the Lagos Business School this morning The Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party emphatically declared as follows:

Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1592464758955200512?t=JkTmNeeAsqcYQyYkaSk8kA&s=19

According to a vanguard report Nigeria spends N120bn annually to keep refineries idle. Recently the Federal Executive Council (FEC) approved $1.5bn (about N600 billion) for the rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt refineries.

Source: https://dailytrust.com/weve-been-running-at-a-loss-in-the-last-9-months-erisco-foods-2

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Best option. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Abagworo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
That's the right thing. Correcting Yara'Adua's wrongs
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by InvertedHammer: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
/
If the privatization in electricity is anything to go by, I have no comment(s).

/
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by SANTALIABDUL: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
you said it in your 2019 campaign, But some Nigerians think you don't what you're saying..

you're the only can change the Nigeria situation, at this junction Nigeria need you and you need Nigeria
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Omesko00: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
wat did he contribute to us during all his 8yrs as VP... rather he built university for himself... is there any company privatize in 9ja dat is working today... dis an old campaign strategies
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by udemzyudex(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Better
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by BigCowHornn: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:
Atiku is right we must stop subsidizing inefficiency. Those who insulted him for saying thesame thing in 2019 have hurriedly privatized NNPC

True.

Only that his family will somehow manage to be major shareholders in the transaction
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Tsaku001: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku can do it perfectly well,and I so much believe that he's the best for the country now.
Please let's kindly shun every form of differences and vote Atiku/Okowa the best combination.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Dilimi: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Well the truth is that Atiku actually has a good idea about governance. He profer more reasonable solutions to pressing issues.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by eteebanky1: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
seguno2:

The Jagbajantis man who has not just looted 20 million Lagosians into gbese aiyeraiye, but he has also cornered every choice property in Lagos for himself? Is that the useless rogue that you are supporting?

The religious bigot who has zero tolerance for Christians, which is why he called them church rats eating poisoned Holy Communion, after naming the Boko Haram governor for his muMURIC Muslim/Muslim ticket?

Do you know what you want? Are you sure you know

Rest, my friend.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by seguno2: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
eteebanky1:
Rest, my friend.

I am wondering why I should be friends with someone who supports rogues, religious bigots and terrorists. Can you please give me one good reason to be your friend? Thanks
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Misterone: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:
Atiku is right we must stop subsidizing inefficiency. Those who insulted him for saying thesame thing in 2019 have hurriedly privatized NNPC
yeah, it is a good idea but we don't want Atiku to implement it. He is a thief.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by jamace(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:
Speaking at the Lagos Business School this morning The Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party emphatically declared as follows:

Source: https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1592464758955200512?t=JkTmNeeAsqcYQyYkaSk8kA&s=19

According to a vanguard report Nigeria spends N120bn annually to keep refineries idle. Recently the Federal Executive Council (FEC) approved $1.5bn (about N600 billion) for the rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt refineries.

Source: https://dailytrust.com/weve-been-running-at-a-loss-in-the-last-9-months-erisco-foods-2

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by pacificom: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
None of this aspirants is talking on how to create enough jobs for graduates and empower young entrepreneur. The present government have failed to do that successfully, and hope the next government will take that responsibility on their shoulder.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by akbonus: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Awwal1979:
We trust ATIKU on that he have been saying this every time he's contesting Inshallah ATIKU is our next president of federal republic of Nigeria

ATIKU IS A THIEF,WE DON'T WANT A THIEF OCCUPYING ASO ROCK,PERIOD.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
The north will accept now.
Buhari is gone
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by BulusAgwara: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
The only way out is the privetazation, Nigerians are looking up to your laudable policies
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by damoceile: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Just privatize everybody already grin
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by uchdavinci: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Baba wan buy those refineries as his personal stuff.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Salamalo: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=tolufase post=118408568]This is what I have been waiting for. Atiku will continue from where he stopped when he was Vice President by selling our critical assets to himself and his cronies, but God will not let that happen again.

Please vote wisely !!!

Those company he privatized when he was vice president how are they working today, I'm surprised at the way Nigeria think, Nigeria are poorly educated for thinking that Atiku is coming to privatized refinary for their own good, what about Intel contract,is like Nigeria with low Brian have forgotten so soon.i pity Nigeria.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Rhozabeth(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
So you can sell it to yourself! Privatization is good but with people like u at the helm of affairs. I don't think so!
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Privatisation is not a bad Idea , it is long overdue but the problem is that he will sell it to one of his Allies...
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Amuzfat(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
We believe in your capacity to move this nation forward.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by millionaireman: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Like the NITEL Atiku sold to one Oyibo man who had a bag as his office. Nigeria lost the billions of Dollars it invested in NITEL, resorted to use of mobile phones.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Ayomivic(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
ochejoseph:

Atiku have nothing to offer us.

What benefits did we derived from all company they had sold to themselves?

Voting for Atiku would be another mistake. We need a wise person as president
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Murjayusuf222: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Next president 2023 Alaji Atiku Abubakar Insha Allah
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by millionaireman: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
rickpat:
so atiku and his allies can buy the pipelines...well done...we dey see una...crooks

We can see he has bought too many NL commentators.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by TheSameGuy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku and privatisation.

He Sha wan sell everything to his cronies grin

NEPA was privatized, what's the outcome grin

Atiku Ibn Dubai will sell everything soul in Nigeria should he become President.

ezeNwaanyimmili, get ready to be sold into sl***ry should you refused to vote Tinubu.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by ufuosman(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
That's is d best way bt can u be trust on it
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Peacecore: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Is there any other thing the thief is known for if not selling govt property to himself and his friends?
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by quickly: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
“ I am going to “

Na where e end

All d candidates are scams, 419ners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. / Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos / 2019: Lamido, Fayose, Makarfi, Others Have Nothing To Offer, Buhari Will..- SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.