Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,185 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares (14711 Views)

Atiku Declares To Run For President / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by kabillionaire(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2022
Just like you privatized Benue Cement Company to yourself?
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by ransomed: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2022
We know you are ever ready to sell Nigeria to yourself and friends.
Obasanjo was right in calling you a thief .
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Trybes(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2022
On this I stand with Atiku 'gidigba'. That would put an end to the massive stealing going on in our oil industry. Take a look at MTN you won't hear of such because it is privatised.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by sultry69(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Atiku is right we must stop subsidizing inefficiency. Those who insulted him for saying thesame thing in 2019 have hurriedly privatized NNPC
Nigerians will not against privatization of NNPC ,but privatized to who?to Himself,his children,family or to his friends.

We are very worry about that particular question.
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by bangis070: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2022
We are going to vote Atiku Abubakar insha Allah
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by bangis070: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
The Next presedent of Nigeria insha Allah

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by Majeedanka: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Victory is ours
Deenee34:
A good move, that what we've have been expecting.

Unlike the person that will be the minister of petroleum, and the refineries aren't working and trillions has been spent for maintenance, upgrade, salaries and subsidizing for nothing

ATIKU THE BUSINESS IDEA MAN
Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by bangis070: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
We need to Atiku Abubakar to presedend 2023 insha Allah

Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by bangis070: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2022
Insha Allah 2023 Atiku Abubakar he's next Presendent in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Kidnappers, Zealots & Rebels Are Making Nigeria Ungovernable - Economist UK / Namadi Sambo, Sacked Nnaji, GEJ Did Not. / Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.