Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) (52594 Views)

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation / Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
If Peter Obi gets only one vote in 2023, it will be my vote.

Even if he says he is no longer contesting, I will still waste my vote on him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Etimemy: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Successkay12:

So will should be expecting this same reply when people accused your of doing nothing after your tenor in office as a president?

You always think from anus.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by willibounce1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peteru giringory adaobi with his gay voice. Man is a dreamer
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
daygee12:

Soludo don humble this man, Obidense over to u ooo

Humbled in what way exactly??! Was he arrogant and self-conceited prior to the statements of Prof. Soludo?!

Learn the proper meaning of words before misusing them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Allisgud: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Always going to Lagos that Tinubu developed. When will he start attending business summits in Anambara?
oga they invited him abeg,tell the next organiser to host Ii in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Osamabinladenik: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
daygee12:

Soludo don humble this man, Obidense over to u ooo
he has always been humble, why do you think we are rooting for him in the first place?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by MikaelJP(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Receive sense in Jesus name
Successkay12:

So will should be expecting this same reply when people accused your of doing nothing after your tenor in office as a president?
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by festacman(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
chyll:
Democracy is actually government of the people not the person. The interest of the greatest majority - more like mobocracy. That is where I disagree with you.

In "mobocracy" the issue of dissent is not allowed otherwise you are cancelled or killed. It is a case of herd mentality. In democracy, it is 'one man one vote' that aggregate into majority or minority as the case may be. So, it is an anathema to place "mobocracy" alongside good old democracy even with its downsides.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
festacman:
Democracy is about convictions, interests and choice. It's about freedom of expression. Democracy abhors mob dictatorship.

Soludo did nothing wrong. Pursuing one's own interest is not greediness. Igbo proverb says "the house you live in is what you should always maintain".

Obi too hasn't said anything wrong. So it's balanced in the end.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by trutht828: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Successkay12:

What has he done wrong.

Is it his fault that his investment for anambra didn't yield profit? Is it his fault?

Other people left their states indebted, but Peter Obi didn't. Yet, you are attacking him!

Why not docus your attack on those that put lagos state in the debt of ovee 100 billion naira despite all the money they claimed to raise for lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by joyandfaith: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLQD_4x3idY

Peter Obi Is Just Too Smart!! See His Response When Asked About Soludo At Lagos Business School Today

At the Lagos Business School Alumni conference today, HE. Mr Peter Obi was asked about Gov. Soludo’s recent comments about his investments & performance, and this is what he had to say.

Watch the video above.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/15/i-did-my-little-as-anambra-gov-soludo-should-do-more-as-a-professor-peter-obi/

Extraordinary politician. He really studied philosophy. What a response!!!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Carmanbiz: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wise man

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Successkay12:

Even now that he is campaigning,, he said that he cannot finish everything..
But by the time he finishes his tenure, everybody will see it clearly that he is moving in the right direction

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
lipsrsealed Fem grin lipsrsealed!. Why not attack Soludo back make dat one kuku open the BOOK OF LIFE lipsrsealed

Confused CRIMINAL
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Realguyman1:
So that you wouldn't be shouting I want to Japa out of Nigeria after next year presidential election.

A word is enough for the wise

Better save up man

Incase of anything na one way to any country of your choice

As dollar dey increase, u go dey change to naira dey buy choice properties and what have you
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Praktikals(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Damn, what a man.
I doff my hat for Peter obi

See maturity.
He use sarcasm put Cho cho Cho Soludo in his place. I be trader, you be professor, oversabi dey worry you, oya do am if e easy.

My President
He is just a pretender who is deceiving the gullible. Why didnt he use the same maturity with Dino Malaye?
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by trutht828: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Always going to Lagos that Tinubu developed. When will he start attending business summits in Anambara?

Peter Obi goes to lagos and pays tax in lagos. He isnt staying in lagos for free.

Tinubu develop Lagos, but there is no hospital good enough to treat him in lagos.

You must be an idiot to say tinubu developed Lagos. Only an idiot will say that.

Boy, you are cursed with dumbness.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by OsunOriginal: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Peter Obi Is Just Too Smart!! See His Response When Asked About Soludo At Lagos Business School Today

At the Lagos Business School Alumni conference today, HE. Mr Peter Obi was asked about Gov. Soludo’s recent comments about his investments & performance, and this is what he had to say.

Watch the video above.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/15/i-did-my-little-as-anambra-gov-soludo-should-do-more-as-a-professor-peter-obi/

What is he saying?
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
peter obi is a poverty multiplier, a colosal failure, a pathological liar, an incompetent loser and a corrupt individual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by festacman(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
lugiano1:
. Change ur mindset Mr man.... You do not bring people down because u want to climb.. it's witchcraft.

Can we say that Peter Obi was practising witchcraft against Prof. Soludo when he supported Valentine Ozigbo in the last Anambra State election? Wasn't it that Peter Obi pursued his political interests though it was detrimental to Soludo's interests.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by AliyuMahdi9: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nigeria President 2023

Soludo, If you like go an write 5 chapters of Final year Project

Hahahahahahaha

AcuraZDX:

Watch the video above.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
#67 of things that didn't happen.
deeva2:
Na so my friend went for a job interview wearing Labour Party T-shirt, they told him to come back when he’s serious in life.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by chimeremodlyn: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
HilcomTech:

Even Peter Obi knew all along he wasn't going anywhere but he just kept deceiving his gullible followers.

shatap there. he is fighting for a course that people have awoken to. To us, its a clarion call. you wont understand cos your head is filled with so much agbado and cassava or sth of that sort. But we, whether obi wins or not, we are not backing down. so you better swallow this bitter pill cos there's nothing you can do about it. i kind of think im wasting my time typing this cos the only grammar in your dictionary is gullible. The question is- What does that word mean? Olodo
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Flexguy100: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Bigkoko:
Pay no attention to the sour Prof! He is is the last, feeble resistance from a phasing out old, crooked generational of thieves!
What ever they promised him, he should know that they promised Osibanjo to go against Jaganba, Ameachi to go against GEJ, so the sour Prof tirade is not strange. Only that this time we go treat he Bleep up well. I know by now the money bags Onitsha should be preparing to fund an impeachment against him.
Indabosky...here is the perfect opportunity to get your pound of flesh from the black monkey!

It is an abomination for a son, a first son to reject the views of his father while alive. This shows you there is a pedigree shift. The Old shool of thieves and crooks must be phase out so Nigeria can take it's rightful place in Africa!

Applaude se!

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Prove Soludo wrong Mr Trader

you said you invested a govt owned money on a business and it earned a huge dollars of interest then the current govt with track record said it is not true and they ask you to talk on that you're talking about brotherhood

abeg if you can't roof that school in your state, how will you roof other non igbo schools

you're not a sincere man, only your kinsmen will vote for a complete idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by trutht828: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Glink2018:

Why should I be Obi-DENSE?/

In case your eyes are already going to the grave ahead of you, That person didn't write Obi dense; he wrote Obidient.

Go and wash your eyes with acid to make it function better.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by ask4bk(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
It's shameful when you attack someone and the person responds you with love and respect. You'll look ridiculed.

What a good man

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
festacman:
Democracy is about convictions, interests and choice. It's about freedom of expression. Democracy abhors mob dictatorship.

Soludo did nothing wrong. Pursuing one's own interest is not greediness. Igbo proverb says "the house you live in is what you should always maintain".
Did Obi attack so ludo?
We don't waste time on frivolities
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Osamabinladenik: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Praktikals:

He is just a pretender who is deceiving the gullible. Why didnt he use the same maturity with Dino Malaye?
You are looking for every excuse to vote a drug dealer. Abeg shift
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by sinola(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:

Tinubu that is busy trunketting the whole of london and Europe for medical check up...why don't he stay back in Lagos and receive medical attention in one of the primary health centre he built in Egbeda since that is the case...

Bros,if you don't have anything to say, please retire
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by trutht828: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Glink2018:

You are from Nyamiri tribe and you are saying we should.forget tribalism....

You still want to scam us with your Chameleon presidential candidate...called Obidaft

The devil we know is far better than the angel we don't know

I am Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi.

If you are still tribalistic in your reasoning, then you are a 100% dumb person

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by unclejb2(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Tinubu brain remain 0.23%
it has reduced to 0.17% today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 / Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.