Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) (52590 Views)

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation / Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by HenryTimes: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. He may end up being the worst governor in Nigeria. Governance isn't about being desperate to rule, its by calling. He's not done any meaningful thing since he took office as governor. Maybe the guy is pained grin

When buhari was so desperate to rule, see what his government is , today. Even the clueless man who had no experience had a much more peaceful rule and better economy during his term.

But what could be the cause of his painment
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Successkay12:

So will should be expecting this same reply when people accused your of doing nothing after your tenor in office as a president?

By "tenor", do you mean the singing voice? Is there anything like "tenor in office"?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by hssd8nland: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLQD_4x3idY

Peter Obi Is Just Too Smart!! See His Response When Asked About Soludo At Lagos Business School Today

At the Lagos Business School Alumni conference today, HE. Mr Peter Obi was asked about Gov. Soludo’s recent comments about his investments & performance, and this is what he had to say.

Watch the video above.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/15/i-did-my-little-as-anambra-gov-soludo-should-do-more-as-a-professor-peter-obi/
I don't support him but i like his matured reply ... very slick grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Patriotsleague: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obi stop playing.
Where is the lie?

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Etimemy: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Always going to Lagos that Tinubu developed. When will he start attending business summits in Anambara?

stop deceiving yourself, Tinubu didn't developed anything in Lagos .what did he developed ?
study the history of Lagos and stop worshipping tinubu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by daygee12: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Damn, what a man.
I doff my hat for Peter obi

See maturity.
He use sarcasm put Cho cho Cho Soludo in his place. I be trader, you be professor, oversabi dey worry you, oya do am if e easy.

My President

Soludo don humble this man, Obidense over to u ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by manyus(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
lol, which Tinubu developed Lagos? Werey and liars again

Even we wey be indigenes of Lagos know what's up.

Osama Chukwudi, when did you become indigene of Lagos! grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by EduC(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:
This man is very dull angry

He always sound incoherent with his bad grammar angry

No wonder he had a Pass in UNN after 6 years, What a disgrace!

Your English is terrible and it shows how shallow minded you are.

"He always sound(s) incoherent."

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Abelino(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Because you need to be Liberated from ignorance
Glink2018:

Why should I be Obi-DENSE?/

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Anetorfavour: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Wow. Just see how he downplayed the whole issue.
"I've done my part as a trader, he'll do his part as a Prof"

Real set up for the Professor governor.

The countdown for him to perform more than Obi begins today!!
Am speechless! Obi is a genius.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lanretoye:
It's shameful that as a governor,instead of you to drive investments,you are the one investing...some people applauding him self,it shows their sense of reasoning.
The responsibility of government is to create a level ground for investors,provide infrastructures,security and enabling environment and see investors trooping and lobbying.no be to set up beer production company and say it is investment,soludobwas right to say the investments are worth next to nothing.I can't join issues with one alaba or ladipo sales boy so pls cut.

You can not drive investment without you investing in it. That is how it works.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by deeva2: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Na so my friend went for a job interview wearing Labour Party T-shirt, they told him to come back when he’s serious in life.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Image123(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Cry kerosene

Do you know the meaning of cry at all? Go and verfy, go and verify. Governor Soludo don verify everything for Nigerians, all na lamba.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Goke7: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
He has no answers for Soludo's posers, simple.

Even admitted he's not as intelligent as his state Governor

Anything otherwise, he will demarket himself more
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by xevove2061: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
lol, which Tinubu developed Lagos? Werey and liars again

Even we wey be indigenes of Lagos know what's up.

I doubt Tinubu was in Lagos when most rich igbo men you have today stepped foot there. He probably was in exile doing drugs and laundering money for drug cartels. My papa get house for Lagos since 1984, he is igbo, he came in as an apprentice and worked his way to the top, i shpuld say its my father that developed lagos. They are making fashola look like he did not do anything for Lagos. Infact real developmemt in Lagos started from fash. I lived in Lagos all these times and i can tell you for sure that Tinubudid not do jackshit. Those saying tinubu developed lagos never lived in lagos. Someome that left office over 15years ago,they are still attributing a state to him. I wonder what makes him different from Saraki that held kwara hostage for a lo g time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Emmanuelt48(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Na why we dey call am goat ...he go always turn up .. cheesy...

I love this man die �

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Bigkoko: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pay no attention to the sour Prof! He is is the last, feeble resistance from a phasing out old, crooked generational of thieves!
What ever they promised him, he should know that they promised Osibanjo to go against Jaganba, Ameachi to go against GEJ, so the sour Prof tirade is not strange. Only that this time we go treat he Bleep up well. I know by now the money bags Onitsha should be preparing to fund an impeachment against him.
Indabosky...here is the perfect opportunity to get your pound of flesh from the black monkey!

It is an abomination for a son, a first son to reject the views of his father while alive. This shows you there is a pedigree shift. The Old shool of thieves and crooks must be phase out so Nigeria can take it's rightful place in Africa!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by daygee12: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
sanpipita:
If you throw lemons at Peter Obi he will turn it to lemonade, Soludo will be regretting letting hate and envy get better of him, lastly Peter Obi is very intelligent, the President Nigeria needs in 2023

The same way he threw it to Dino, Obidense indeed
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by millionaireman: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vintage Peter Obi - brilliant and matured as ever for a presidential material.
A rare gift and a once-upon-a-time opportunity for Nigeria to save itself from the conspiracy and menace of Atiku and Tinubu who are in the race for their personal interests.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Always going to Lagos that Tinubu developed. When will he start attending business summits in Anambara?

How and when did Tinubu develop Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by unclejb2(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Successkay12:

So will should be expecting this same reply when people accused your of doing nothing after your tenor in office as a president?
Nigeria actually needs him as president so we can ask questions if he fails to perform.

The current president has never faced a press conference since he became president 8 years ago. We were even begging him for days to say something during end SARS protests. Who is going to ask Buhari any questions about his government.

Now APC are packaging another calamity for another 8 years.

Peter Obi for president

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Cyberterror:

You mean Lagos was a forest or jungle prior to 1999?!!

The same Lagos we all lived in was underdeveloped before Tinubu became governor?!!

Really?!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Successkay12:

Wait for him to become president first, grin you are not an optimistic person.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by azpekuliar: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Lanretoye:
It's shameful that as a governor,instead of you to drive investments,you are the one investing...some people applauding him self,it shows their sense of reasoning.
The responsibility of government is to create a level ground for investors,provide infrastructures,security and enabling environment and see investors trooping and lobbying.no be to set up beer production company and say it is investment,soludobwas right to say the investments are worth next to nothing.I can't join issues with one alaba or ladipo sales boy so pls cut.

You sound so pseud, Agbero.
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Kingspin(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
In summary, I have performed in this area, soludo find other areas and perform. Government is a continuation

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obi fit get person way de write speech for an. He’s response are all on point. But Atiku is likely to win, obi will come close . Tinibu has lots of skeletons Buh he believes in his money but Buhari will betray him
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
HenryTimes:

But what could be the cause of his painment
Anambra 4 years ago isn't same Anambra of today. FG allocation is very slim. This also affects other states. Oil revenues had dripped significantly. He's not been able to pay staff salary. He only relies on the revenues from the state already put in place by Peter Obi to do projects. He must be so disappointed right now cos things aren't working as he expected.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by daygee12: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I love this man , very intelligent

May God make Peter Obi our next PRESIDENT, In Jesus mighty name Amen

He is not fit to be President of Nigeria but Biafra land
Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Gunayo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Successkay12:

Did he said he will do nothing if voted into power? Some people lack comprehension walahi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obi is a very intelligent man, now Soludo over to you! Soludo shot himself on the foot grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:
This man is very dull angry

He always sound incoherent with his bad grammar angry

No wonder he had a Pass in UNN after 6 years, What a disgrace!
Why do you feel so bad? Hope no issues? When did obi spend 6years in UNN?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) by ifihearam: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obi wam guy man

This man has mastered the act of gaslighting,emotional blackmail and pretense...

I give it to him....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.