Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada (5008 Views)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by nicerod(m): 6:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Wetin carry u come back?

Nigeria can never change because we don't want to change

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by wumi2017(f): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Una welcome sir grin
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by ThatsONYI: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2022
Osewa03:

You're a virgin. Virgin can't live in the abroad. It's so cold

shocked

cheesy ...

What about me? I really wanna leave, I'm tired.
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by lereinter(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Realguyman1:
Nigerians should just be Obidient, and things will change for good for them

Be specific what will change
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Barims(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2022
virginprincess:
No thank youundecided cheesy.

grin
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by iLegendd(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2022
grin
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Op na troll just dey catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Sukkyy2010: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Osewa03:
Seriously, I'm not happy with the situation of things that I met in Nigeria. with all the noises made on social media this year about relocation abroad and how Nigeria has happen to everyone, I never expected I could still see a rat in Nigeria. My plan was to travel to Rwanda but I made a stop at MMA in Lagos and decided to walk out. I saw people on the street of Lagos and I was scared thinking they're ghost cus I wasn't expecting that. The hope is that Nigeria would have been a deserted country by now and will be all history since everyone has relocated abroad.

This is a sad news because Nigeria still has few people inside as we speak. Majority of them don't have money to relocate and more than 98% of people in Nigeria now are not having food to eat and clothes to wear. If I have the means, I'll surely take a lot of people with me when I'm going back to where I came from
With all these your ingenuity empathy, do you still have family in Nigeria?, if your answered is yes then you articulate total rubbish up there.
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by premierlead: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
virginprincess:
Pls don't forget to add my name to the list of people you want to take backcheesy cheesy.

Change your entitlement mentality
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by meobizy(f): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Osewa03:
Seriously, I'm not happy with the situation of things that I met in Nigeria. with all the noises made on social media this year about relocation abroad and how Nigeria has happen to everyone, I never expected I could still see a rat in Nigeria. My plan was to travel to Rwanda but I made a stop at MMA in Lagos and decided to walk out. I saw people on the street of Lagos and I was scared thinking they're ghost cus I wasn't expecting that. The hope is that Nigeria would have been a deserted country by now and will be all history since everyone has relocated abroad.

This is a sad news because Nigeria still has few people inside as we speak. Majority of them don't have money to relocate and more than 98% of people in Nigeria now are not having food to eat and clothes to wear. If I have the means, I'll surely take a lot of people with me when I'm going back to where I came from
There are still 206 million of us struggling to make ends meet. You carry bread come?
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Rrchrd(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Osewa03:

even money to tranport myself to another city to search for a job I don't have, so sad.
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Citytalk: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
I'll Silence Every Opposition Against Umo Eno’s Emergence As Next Governor~ Udom
https://www.nairaland.com/7436388/ill-silence-every-opposition-against
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Jii95: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Goodness34:
overthinking is kiling me, currently am 27, no job no business, but i have a business plan to do and change everything about my life but i have no where to borrow. i can even start with 20k,
Am finished, the only qualification i have is Olevel, and a little skill. no hope for common man.
Any suggestion please?
willing to help me with the20k

my account number is
82429 20188 wema bank
God bless
I hate seeing criminal-beggars with passion. You don't have hands and legs ni? You don't have family, friends, etc?
I'm not sure God can bless anyone that waste money on this person.
Re: My First Time In Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by SPAMBOX7: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
virginprincess:
Never put all your trust on any man especially a politician,there is no nigeria politician that has the betterment of this country at heart not even your so called candidate.
You sure say dem no hack this girl account? Cos the person wey I know no get sense to reason this deep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Accept His Car Gift? / Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him / Lowering The Bar For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.