Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

A Girl That Rejected You Invites You To Her Wedding Will You Attend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl That Rejected You Invites You To Her Wedding Will You Attend? (538 Views)

Your Gee Dating Babe That Rejected You / This Nigerian Wedding Will Make You Want To Love / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl That Rejected You Invites You To Her Wedding Will You Attend? by dangoteinlaw: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Just curious, a girl rejected your advance to her and she gets pregnant for a guy and invites you to her wedding will you attend?

My alpha males come in here cheesy
Re: A Girl That Rejected You Invites You To Her Wedding Will You Attend? by Eyesstone(f): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nothing is wrong attending

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That Rejected You Invites You To Her Wedding Will You Attend? by RedMac: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
No na, I no fit o...
Re: A Girl That Rejected You Invites You To Her Wedding Will You Attend? by libertyfather(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
I won't ooooo, if dem no serve me nko, that's shame pro max

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Rejected You Invites You To Her Wedding Will You Attend? by Realguyman1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wetin I wan go do there?
Re: A Girl That Rejected You Invites You To Her Wedding Will You Attend? by yemzone(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Well, it depends.
Re: A Girl That Rejected You Invites You To Her Wedding Will You Attend? by Chuknovski(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Capital No, that's very condescending
Re: A Girl That Rejected You Invites You To Her Wedding Will You Attend? by Mastercraft(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wetin consign me self?

If she rejects me, based on I am not handsome, or whatever reason
Then later invites me for her wedding, I will kneel and Thank God

She rejected me... Forget the shame, that one no consign me... What is shame? Mheww

But her Jollof Rice, Chicken, Juice did not reject me!
Besides, Hunger, taken care of, that day.

I no send anybody message!

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Rejected You Invites You To Her Wedding Will You Attend? by Streetmovement(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Never, let me cap you the legit

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Female Student Is Seen On Snapchat Wildly Playing With Her Sweet Goodies / Why Don't Nigeria Respect Ethiopian Culture / Prayers Or Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven And There's Nothing Like Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.