Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics (117441 Views)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Heffalump(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I just dey pity d men wey go marry these expired products.
This generation don enter canal.

Some men don't have shame. It'll surprise you to know those men loved to see their wives/ girl friends dress like this in public.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Guyman01: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
BigYash:
Elder dey always voice out..

They were using big polo to cover it before now.. Them don dey remove the big polo now..

If you call them hoes,them go say na body shaming. Even whites when them wan blike, no do reach like this..

Worst part be say na so their brains empty.. Wetin dey the brain na preek,food,hair,rags they call clothes,phones that they don't know the functions,just camera and filter usage,short time and till day break.

Very anyhow set of people

You can't even engage them in intelligent discussion, that's the most annoying part

2 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by bonnyhope: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
They are the 21st century girls
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by masterflowx(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tradepunter2:

Hahaha badore ajah na Sodom and Gomorrah..... Don knack girls for thay side from seaside estate to Greenville and first unity...

The girls for thay axis can package.... Na only mumu guys go Fall in love like mumu

I dey inside Seaside estate as I'm writing this now. No good female child here.

7 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Pringles101: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I think we should go for a couples' therapy atp, make this yansh matter no make us dee-vorse first week into our wedding. lipsrsealed
I go like see you inside pant too. cool

Carry you enter one lungu, bend you over, slide the panty go one side then Chuck prick inside your kukunase.

Na which type and color of pant you wear now sef? cool cool
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by AfroKnight: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I think we should go for a couples' therapy atp, make this yansh matter no make us dee-vorse first week into our wedding. lipsrsealed

We can pump it na

Can’t we?

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Johel(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I won't stop louding it until our girls turn away from their immoral ways.

Hear this elder complaining bitterly.

What you fail to correct now will come back to haunt you. Please let's speak against all this rottenness and put a stop to it any ways we can.

https://fb.watch/gPGCtzkrk4/

End time grin grin
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by holysaint1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
masterflowx:

Come to Badore, Ajah axis your eyes will see shege. Aside that, any of my sister that move to Lekki Ajah axis will be counted as minus one in my family the moment she move here. If you have a girlfriend that is coming to this axis, if anything will make her to spend more than a week please my brother move on.

Thank God my sister and her fam left that area. My concern back then was the distance.

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by kingyakos: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
My preek no fit stand for this kind girls and i so much thank baba God as him rebuked me from alcohol.....
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by beardedboy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
siofra:

You don't know the difference between prostitutes and non prostitutes again?

Why are you talking as if that's what the average Nigerian girl wears?

What does the average Nigerian girl wear?
The professional prostitute of y2k is better dressed than the average girl in this year.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
They are claiming too Woke and copying Americans and westerners, forgotten that Africans have culture and religion, imagine that lady carrying those kids with her wearing pants so she literally pass such indecent kind of dressing to her kids and then the little one will refine it and add her own to breed another generation that’s how the world heading towards destruction, if God did not destroy this generation then there should be a reason for Sodom and Gomorrah to get apologies because what they were destroyed for has happened passed in this our current generation yet we still enjoys mercies of God

Forming woke without brains.

I'm telling you. This generation has done worse than the sodomites but I believe the grace of Jesus is what is still keeping it.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Asour: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's only a matter of time before the ones on your street join them if we don't put a stop to this madness.

'We'?

You won't do nothing.

The erosion of dressing values have gone on for decades already.

This is essentially a logical next step.
Hahahaha.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Moniya4Real(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's only a matter of time before the ones on your street join them if we don't put a stop to this madness.

What is your own? Are they your sister or girlfriend ir wife?
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Swallowurspit:

There’s nothing anybody can do to stop the trend. It’s already written…

You think so.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by AngelicBeing: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bluntguy:
Soon they will wear nothing.
Righteousness over to you
On behalf of Archbishop Righteousness2, repent from your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour in Jesus Name Amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ayojb:
how do you want to put a stop to it?

The same way authorities of higher institutions put a stop to indecent dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Sendero: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What you fail to correct now will come back to haunt you. Please let's speak against all this rottenness and put a stop to it any ways we can.

Cut your dick off, that's the best admonition I can offer you dude
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by eagleu: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
When some people make a full time job condemning, criticizing, and crying over another person's dressing, it reminds me of the Hisbah religious police.
What part of the constitution says that it's one man's job to regulate another's dressin.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Odingo1: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oches4me:
Christians and immoral ways of life are 5 and 6
Is not about Christians but freedom of expression, if Muslim women have the same freedom they will do the same or worst. Muslim men like using killing, hijab law and using force to cage their women
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by FavouredNK: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
BeardedMeat:
And you think the men of this generation are better?

But that won't stop us from condemning this kind of eyesore that was displayed there. Men and women are not in the battle of who will be more rotten. This one is just too bad and disgusting, where is their pride as women?
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by yahoodetector: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Op rest abeg! Doesn't happen in Nigeria. This is definitely all these Carribean Countries
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by tollyboy5(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
kelvine:
I haven't seen this yet on the street.
The people (women) I know in the places I go will attack any lady dressed like this.

You'll spend a good time doing your jail time if you try this.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by hkidola00(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
masterflowx:

Come to Badore, Ajah axis your eyes will see shege. Aside that, any of my sister that move to Lekki Ajah axis will be counted as minus one in my family the moment she move here. If you have a girlfriend that is coming to this axis, if anything will make her to spend more than a week please my brother move on.
meenn this thing u talk almost brought tears to me,my fiancee changed immediately she got to ajah,working at dazey lounge..she became useless...dog

5 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Eniitankorede: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Women will do anything to entice men on to them. Its in their nature, its an instinct. Tell them to stop it, they will look at you scornfully. And when they are sexually molested they shed crocodile tears, as if they didn’t attract this awful thing to themselves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Akeem79(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nia69:
I haven't seen this.

Girls cha

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by almarthins(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
BigYash:
Elder dey always voice out..

They were using big polo to cover it before now.. Them don dey remove the big polo now..

If you call them hoes,them go say na body shaming. Even whites when them wan blike, no do reach like this..

Worst part be say na so their brains empty.. Wetin dey the brain na preek,food,hair,rags they call clothes,phones that they don't know the functions,just camera and filter usage,short time and till day break.

Very anyhow set of people

You forget to mention money

3 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Funflipper: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Dem full America.
Have they ever offered anything else beyond sex

Walmart things lol
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Originalsly: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kingspin:

Nigerian boys and girls like to over do

If they do dress like this ... and it's not a hooker pick up area.... then yes... I really believe they be over doing. I don't know where abroad they dress like this... in NYC I've ever seen anyone dressed like this... neither prostitutes nor crackhead. In prostitute pick up areas .... usually in industrial/warehouse areas ... they be wearing tiny thongs and mini bras... you know what they are about. I'm sure if asked why this kind dressing they will say people dress this away abroad in the summer.

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by chatinent: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is even daytime. Wait till it's night; your eyes will see your ears.

Anyways, they are mostly hookers.

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
masterflowx:

LoL, no be only that side.

E dey this side sef, most of the girls here have Olosho tendencies. Badore own dey learn for the one wey dey sup for here, shebi na this side dem import themselves come that your side?

They don't wear bras, they put on transparent OR see through tops, they wear right that's meant to be an inner wear as outdoor wear.

A girl once came to patronize me one faithful morning wearing a pant like the one OP posted.
Well, I knew she was an Olosho sha.
Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Quintopia: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Let them wear what they like.

Wetin concern una?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. / Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.