Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Marriage Is Not An Achievement - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is Not An Achievement (38728 Views)

Is Marriage An Achievement?? / Are Children Really An Achievement?? / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by CheapHomes1: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

You keep missing the point. Marriage is wonderful , every man on Earth suppose to get married one day and have his own family.

However the problem is young men and women have turn marriage to their greatest ambition on Earth. No man or woman with that mentality has achieve greatness on Earth.

How can a young man of 30 yrs earning a salary of less than #100,000 start thinking of marriage. Can't he delay the thought of marriage for few more years and try acquiring more education that will improve his salary or even use his savings to start a business.

He will eventually get married when he becomes financially stronger and has laid a solid foundation for his carrier.

If we see marriage as the greatest achievement on Earth then we are the same as the amajiris in the north who can sell all their inheritance at an early age so as to marry a young girl of their dream.

I haven't missed any point. You didn't answer the questions. Which one is "carrier"?

pls tell me, are there no married men and women in Africa and across who are married and successful? are the successful people in the world today unmarried?
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
so stay sterile and don't chase after women. A man without responsibility is likened to a riffraff. Stay unmarried and remain a junkie at 50. NOTE: If marriage is not vital you won't see STATUS in any document. There is no justification for a grown up to remain unmarried. It is cawardice. Pls leave Africa and go to Europe and remain a Junkie at 50 yrs. If your parents had that mentality, u won't be breathing on planet Earth.

You are the biggest f00l who ever lived. This is trash and idiotic

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
you sound like a pained person. Don't deceive yourself bro. Marriage is an achievement. It distinguishes MEN from Boys. A married man of 25 years with a kid is more respected by nature and the society and more honourable to God than a 40yrs old man still jumping from one skirt to the other shying away from responsibility. Get that into your fragile skull.

You too stupid. Spits on his bald head

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by maasoap(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wow... so all the married men and women out there who remain lonely and are ever looking outside for someone to come make them whole are what? undecided

It hasn't occurred to you that the reason many of our married men and women continue looking outside of marriage for a sidechick and a half or the other has to do with loneliness in marriage? undecided

It is more of sex for many married men because they are not satisfied with only one. After getting sex outside, they still go back home to their companion.
As for the married women, it is about sex too, sometimes gratifications like money or gift. In this case, you are talking about absence of loyalty and trust, it has less to do with loneliness
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
maasoap:
1. It is more of sex for many married men because they are not satisfied with only one. After getting sex outside, they still go back home to their companion.
As for the married women, it is about sex too, sometimes gratifications like money or gift. In this case, you are talking about absence of loyalty and trust, it has less to do with loneliness
1. That urge for sex is underlied by what particular emotion? undecided

The way some of you folks reason never ceases to amaze me. That you think sex is just about a body part and disconnected from all else astounds me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by maasoap(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Toplap3:

You too stupid. Spits on his bald head

Toplap3:

You are the biggest f00l who ever lived. This is trash and idiotic

Why are you quoting people and insulting and abusing them for making their opinions known? Are you new on Nairaland? It looks like you need a ban
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by maasoap(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:

The way some of you folks reason never ceases to amaze me. That you think sex is just about a body part and disconnected from all else astounds me. undecided

Not urge for sex, but urge for varieties.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Painsoother(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
U like marriage this OP..what is the reason for marriage for u sef?
If a barchelor is hissing repeatedly while performing kitchen duties eeh...he is obviously overdue for marriage. Then again, if a single man can not do without mentioning "marriage" each passing day, he longs for it but is finding it difficult to achieve., Be it mental or financial difficulty, May God provide for the Op.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
maasoap:

Why are you quoting people and insulting and abusing them for making their opinions known? Are you new on Nairaland? It looks like you need a ban

Who is this one. Ediota of your type. You and that person i quoted are animals.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
maasoap:
Not urge for sex, but urge for varieties.
Urge for variety? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by maasoap(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Married people engage in sex outside marriage for different reasons, you have to accept that.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by charcoy2k: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Abi1985:
Na marry you marry, don't come and be disturbing those who are not married. Just because you marry today does not mean you are better than those who are not married.

Please do not let your friend wedding oppress you, some married people are suffering and smiling. They will not tell you that the wife they marry na Jezebel associate or a runs girl or the husband they marry is a womanizer or an abusive man. They will do one big wedding today, then 9 months or 3 years later they divorce.

Personally I enjoy weddings because I can eat some correct food.

If your people are asking when are you getting married? Tell them when you do not want marry a Jezebel or a wicked or selfish man. Because after the wedding, you are on your own.

Na so they arrange one woman from village for me to marry, I just dey laugh and ignore. I enjoyed my bachelorhood, please let me enjoy my life. I do not want problem.

Marry when you want marry, do not let anyone pressure you to marry or who you will marry.
Nwokem! Marriage na achievement o. Look at me here getting old, no wife, no children not even girlfriend��, all because of hardship. Abeg make God bless me this year with money and may God give me a beautiful woman with every good qualities to be my wife ASAP
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by JordanMichael(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
To married people in the house pls enlightened us about marriage cos I see marriage as a very beautiful thing and also an achievement grin
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by KennethEnyi(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How are children a liability?

School fees (if they pass)
Food (once a day(or Indomie))
Medical bills
Health insurance (apart from malaria)
Clothes (only on Christmas)
Vacations (to tha village)
Care and love(optional)
Plus the disrespect they give u if u don’t raise them right
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by CheapHomes1: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
KennethEnyi:

School fees
Food
Medical bills
Health insurance
Clothes
Vacations
Care and love
Plus the disrespect they give u if u don’t raise them right

How are all these liabilities?
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
maasoap:
Married people engage in sex outside marriage for different reasons, you have to accept that.
So because they do so, we have no right to point out the fact that many of them do so for reason of loneliness or some other emotional problems in them even in marriage? undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by KennethEnyi(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How are all these liabilities?

So U rather do all these than ball out in Dubai or Paris or London?
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Aguilar(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yes. But some dumbos no go agree
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by CheapHomes1: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
KennethEnyi:

So U rather do all these than ball out in Dubai or Paris or London?

You still haven't explained how everything you listed are liabilities
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by drololaaof: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Abi1985:
Na marry you marry, don't come and be disturbing those who are not married. Just because you marry today does not mean you are better than those who are not married.

Please do not let your friend wedding oppress you, some married people are suffering and smiling. They will not tell you that the wife they marry na Jezebel associate or a runs girl or the husband they marry is a womanizer or an abusive man. They will do one big wedding today, then 9 months or 3 years later they divorce.

If your people are asking when are you getting married? Tell them when you do not want marry a Jezebel or a wicked or selfish man. Because after the wedding, you are on your own.

Na so they arrange one woman from village for me to marry, I just dey laugh and ignore. I enjoyed my bachelorhood, please let me enjoy my life. I do not want problem.

Marry when you want marry, do not let anyone pressure you to marry or who you will marry.
What exactly are you trying to proof ? Woe betide you in African settings when you did not do what are you supposed to do at the right time ,for developed countries if you are married or not ,have children or not their system have something for you, but come again there are many homeless people there too ,nobody to take care of them in old age ,which is not like that in African settings.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
It's not an achievement but I don't want to be alone
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by carsuperman: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Some of you here, your wife sucks other men dicks in offices or even people you know but you don't just know they are the ones fucking your wife. I have seen and I have decided to run
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
womenareapezz:
Jesus and even Paul specifically said it's better not to marry!

But this particular aspect of the Bible, many people always shy to read it undecided

In all aspects. As a man is better not to marry and have the whole peace of mind than to marry a liability these days undecided

99.9% of Nigeria women are all liability and looking for who to dump their poverty lifestyle on undecided

Ask a woman "what do you bring to the table" either those apes say they are the tablet themselves or bring rest of mind, peace and love! undecided

If you are the table you are still classify as a liability because a table is always empty unless someone put something ontop undecided

The moment you realise that women ain't worth it that's the very moment you are free from all useless manipulation undecided
Trust me you have greater issues than women... If you think women are your only problem, you're deceiving yourself. You need serious help yourself. Your mind's badly damaged.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by egopersonified(f): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Everything in life is an achievement. From taking your first steps to having younger siblings, to finishing school to your first pay to renting your own room/house to marriage to kids to old age to having grandkids to infinity. The fact that YOU don't want or have this achievement doesn't make it any less an achievement as it should be. If marriage no favour you, make you rest and allow those it does to enjoy it. Skip marriage and move on to your own next achievement.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Chinny024(f): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
You owe yourself the obligation to be happy..
Oya come join WhatsApp group..

Learn from other people's experience,feel the fun and vibe.

NB

Must be married

Send text *add me* to this number,or send an email indicating interest or comment with *Add me* let me reach you.

0808 861 9000

We need responsible men and women pls.
You won't regret being there!

Una good evening oooooo
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
godofuck231:
Wait make you reach 50 , every rope you see will look like a suicide instrument, you don't know what loneliness does to the human mind, try and live in iceland or Denmark for 5 years alone
only for poor man, make enough money to get any young fresh girls you want every weekend and watch money kill any loneliness, so you don't have a point.

That's how I plan to live my life, a new girl every weekend for the rest of my life. I can't live with a woman more than 2 days and I will get my one kid or twins through surrogacy
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Munzy14(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
godofuck231:
Wait make you reach 50 , every rope you see will look like a suicide instrument, you don't know what loneliness does to the human mind, try and live in iceland or Denmark for 5 years alone
grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Keniwit(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
All I can say is dat marriage is overrated
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by ema2020: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Abi1985:

I still wondering why African preferred struggling in the name of marriage
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by Ayinke93(f): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Don't be deceived, a good marriage is an achievement. Emphasis on good tho, because the kind things you people have been calling marriage for generations is just suffer head and many people would have been better off single. Back to my point, companionship is a basic necessity in life, and you can achieve everything in life, but nothing beats having your own person. When you really find someone on your team to do life with, it's a big achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by godofuck231: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Antimarraige:
only for poor man, make enough money to get any young fresh girls you want every weekend and watch money kill any loneliness, so you don't have a point.

That's how I plan to live my life, a new girl every weekend for the rest of my life. I can't live with a woman more than 2 days and I will get my one kid or twins through surrogacy
thats why Nigeria is one of the poorest countries but one of the happiest,
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement by godofuck231: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You concluded that the love when he looked into the eyes of his child every day ought to have kept him from committing suicide. Now you rope his wife into it because that conclusion of yours turned out to be nothing but bullsheet? undecided
maybe you are just horse shiit then

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.