Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. (534 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2022
I’ll be brief as possible, there’s this friendly tenant “married couples “ in my mum hometown. The problem with this union blessed with a child is the man is a chronic womanizer and cheat .
So during the weekend I’m not doing anything in school i do go to my mum’s hometown to reduce expenses , sapa and shege wey i dey see for school.
I and his wife are friendly and get along just fine just like the husband, anytime i visit like we do things friendly neighbors do, she help me with cooking sometimes and also take me out on her with her baby on a motorcycle.
So on a particular Saturday his wife went for a church program, this my guy we where strolling on his bike , we saw a girl who already wooed he told me he’s gonna bleep her soon . Later that day the girl came around and he requested one of my room to run the package since he can’t do it in his matrimonial rented apartment, i gave him my room to have sex with the girl, there is a friend of his wife who saw what happened and told his wife and I noticed it and warned him about the said lady , he warned her but this lady still talked about the incidence.
So later that evening his wife came back home , she heard about it and came for me , i was really scared to death in my heart cause the way she was charging to me OMG! , but i put on a poker man face and told her that nothing happened no one entered her matrimonial house that the only thing that happened is a lady came to see her husband , she was so pained and said to me what this man is doing is it good , only words that came out of my mind was let hope he changed cause me I know dey like pit mouth for husband and wife matter.
Later that evening we went to see the lady husband who tell on him what happened because of the respect he have for him cause they are also close friends.
This my friend also slapped the lady , but the wifed stopped and took him inside to discuss the differences.
What i heard about this my neighbor from my distance niece living with me is he inherited it from his father and he was married and have a child but got separated because of the same incidence and he was engaged again but couldn’t work out because of the same thing .

Why did the new wife knowing all this and still married him and birthed for him ?

Is marriage still valued at this our present stage in life , “ because one of my close friend 18 yrs older than i am got married recently and i saw him in ashawo /brothel flexing and he’s wife is outside stranded and he sometimes beat her”.

I know loving and marriage is hard but it’s not the same with my parent or back in the days .
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2022
You are jobless. Stop making up fake stories
Get a job bro
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Romanoff(f): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Anyone who read this from beginning to end with the grammatical errors deserves the Nobel peace prize for patience.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Romanoff:
Anyone who read this from beginning to end with the grammatical errors deserves the Nobel peace prize for patience.

Thank you English teacher
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
You are jobless. Stop making up fake stories
Get a job bro

Give me job, you don’t need to be in the mention
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Give me job, you don’t need to be in the mention

I had to cause ypu are just stupid and pathetic.

Making up stories for what reason exactly? Guy you must be lonely in real life o...
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

I had to cause ypu are just stupid and pathetic.

Making up stories for what reason exactly? Guy you must ne lonely in real life o...

Rest , you still don’t need to be in the mention
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2022
I don't judge nonsense.
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Rest , you still don’t need to be in the mention

I have to do I can derail this junk thread ..

Jobless mugu
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2022
Romanoff:

The mugu na jobless boy.
I don't know what is wrong with nairaland these days

You see supposed men waking up anf typing fake stories and I still can't grasp such stupid thinking
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by dawnomike(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I’ll be brief as possible, there’s this friendly tenant “married couples “ in my mum hometown. The problem with this union blessed with a child is the man is a chronic womanizer and cheat .
So during the weekend I’m not doing anything in school i do go to my mum’s hometown to reduce expenses , sapa and shege wey i dey see for school.
I and his wife are friendly and get along just fine just like the husband, anytime i visit like we do things friendly neighbors do, she help me with cooking sometimes and also take me out on her with her baby on a motorcycle.
So on a particular Saturday his wife went for a church program, this my guy we where strolling on his bike , we saw a girl who already wooed he told me he’s gonna bleep her soon . Later that day the girl came around and he requested one of my room to run the package since he can’t do it in his matrimonial rented apartment, i gave him my room to have sex with the girl, there is a friend of his wife who saw what happened and told his wife and I noticed it and warned him about the said lady , he warned her but this lady still talked about the incidence.
So later that evening his wife came back home , she heard about it and came for me , i was really scared to death in my heart cause the way she was charging to me OMG! , but i put on a poker man face and told her that nothing happened no one entered her matrimonial house that the only thing that happened is a lady came to see her husband , she was so pained and said to me what this man is doing is it good , only words that came out of my mind was let hope he changed cause me I know dey like pit mouth for husband and wife matter.
Later that evening we went to see the lady husband who tell on him what happened because of the respect he have for him cause they are also close friends.
This my friend also slapped the lady , but the wifed stopped and took him inside to discuss the differences.
What i heard about this my neighbor from my distance niece living with me is he inherited it from his father and he was married and have a child but got separated because of the same incidence and he was engaged again but couldn’t work out because of the same thing .

Why did the new wife knowing all this and still married him and birthed for him ?

Is marriage still valued at this our present stage in life , “ because one of my close friend 18 yrs older than i am got married recently and i saw him in ashawo /brothel flexing and he’s wife is outside stranded and he sometimes beat her”.

I know loving and marriage is hard but it’s not the same with my parent or back in the days .
Letter to my brother in da lord
Please and please, give that couple a very roomy space... Stay away from them as much as you can. - E get why
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2022
dawnomike:
Letter to my brother in da lord
Please and please, give that couple a very roomy space... Stay away from them as much as you can. - E get why

I’ll try
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

I have to do I can derail this junk thread ..

Jobless mugu

Rest, still don’t need to be in the mention
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Bluezy13(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2022
Romanoff:

To understand this story, you have to read it inside out and upside down.
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Rest, still don’t need to be in the mention

Sorry beech but i can do whatever I want .. fork off
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Sorry beech but i can do whatever I want .. fork off

Still don’t need to be in the mention, rest you running out of insult’s save some
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Emilia154(f): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Romanoff:
I swear,headache con day wory me as i day read am
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Patented: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2022
very Incoherent story.
Romanoff:
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Nairalanders. by Conner44: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Thank you English teacher

Just saying ‘thank you’ isn’t enough, you need to buy her a very good present for attempting to let you know of your shortcomings in writing words with the English language.

(1) (Reply)

Only Pretty Ladies Please Read / Mdd / In The Splendor Hotel Of Orlando, Florida.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.