Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) (70569 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Er
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by skales67(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Story! a real virgin can never come out publicly to say she is a virgin. She would rather keep it secretly because of that timidity in them.

But you see these ones that come out to make noise, check them well...na borehole dem be.

5 Likes

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by MIHOOD(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
*How I Made 2 Million Naira Within The Last 6 Months, By Writing For Foreign Clients*

�Are you someone who can read and write but still struggling to make money online?

Are you someone who has been struggling with different online businesses?

See, it is not easy to be broke in a world where almost everything depends on money.

I understand the pains and sufferings of being broke,

⚡Which is why I've decided to help few people to make their first million before February next year.

� I have the results, and I'm willing to help you as well to make the money,

Incase You're Interested,

*This is a completely Free program* and some of the things you'll be learning within the next 2 days are;

� Emotional Story Of How I Struggled For 5 Years Befofe Making My First Million.

� 7 Reasons Why You're Broke

� My Guide On "How To Make #500K Before This Year Ends By Writing For Us & UK Clients".

� What You'll Need To Start  Writing For Foreign Clients & The Price You Should Be Charging For It.

� And many more......

If you'd like to join us right now,

Click the link below to message me ��

https:///message/G6ZNR3YXJ7YLG1

Note : We are starting immediately we have 1,000 people in‼️
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by abobote: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Rubbish, she has nothing better to brag about
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by arantess: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
kudos girl

its not easy to be one in this perverse and untoward generation

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by AlphaStorm: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Shey u dey whyne Old barrister
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
ValCon888:
I can see why she's a virgin.
One guy tell me say he prefer to talk to ugly girls. Cause them dey tight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by dododawa1: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ballo'r for her
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by brain54(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
As I raise this cat up let all the non virgin girls see Dog
That’s a beautiful cat…
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by csam: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Who wan chop bone?
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Well if truly you're a virgin, then you're in for it because it was a foolish announcement, that is if it's truly real
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by mrmachine: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Proud of you. Keep yourself till you marry; that's God's will

TMSMedia:
Faith Ehimare, a University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) graduate, who is currently undergoing her one year compulsory national youth service, has bragged about being a virgin, IGBERETV reports.

In a post she shared on Facebook a few days ago, Ehimare said since people display their nudity, she can equally display her chastity.

Her post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PouuNcxaab1Bi5EhDASj4ZVZirHM2tFHo8Hn86SkK2zhhAMEKZ19qYhLwLsCMrEul&id=100086023759890

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2022

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:
Faith Ehimare, a University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) graduate, who is currently undergoing her one year compulsory national youth service, has bragged about being a virgin, IGBERETV reports.

In a post she shared on Facebook a few days ago, Ehimare said since people display their nudity, she can equally display her chastity.

Her post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PouuNcxaab1Bi5EhDASj4ZVZirHM2tFHo8Hn86SkK2zhhAMEKZ19qYhLwLsCMrEul&id=100086023759890
she no even fine self......

2 Likes

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
It’s funny how after a decade plus of school, that is the only value she sees in her existence. This one fit commit suicide on marriage night after finding out the deed is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Cti28(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
She isn't a virgin na her market she wants sell. She is looking for simps to deceive and many are already falling.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by davewhizy: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
She’s fresh for money ritual. So finally….

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Her fvcken problem...
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by JrMacBeth(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
The purpose for keeping the virginity con mean say,She go enter kingdom of God

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Timmi: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

Her post read;

God bless you and keep you. You’ve make the correct decision and I pray that you will sustain your remaining a virgin stand until you marry. Don’t give in to any useless boy/man that doesn’t love you but just looking to get between your thighs. As you commit to your stand, God will supply the Grace to sustain you.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:
She's not attractive, so is possible she could be a virgin,
Really?? So because she isn't wearing foundations on her face, she isn't, well, she looks attractive to me.

4 Likes

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Congratulations to the Group Intimacy queen to be
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Ensquare(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
She is missing out the fun. When she taste the locos she will regret ever wasting Time
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by jeffokoh: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Omo olope jaiye e lorrr
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
blacksam01:
na opportunities sh no see....na so my ex deceive me into 3years relationship without sex cuz sh b virgin....

but wen the next guy show with all his efizzy, babe dropped down in 3months..and changed story....

I swear na opportunities evade am because no big yansh or melons. If she get those 2 na long time ago wetin she dey take brag for go.

She gats nothing to sell, only virginity.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by deavicky(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
JustPowerApps:
cheesy A very big sorry to all the guys that took her to restaurants, squandered the money they should have spent on themselves on her. So you guys didn't eventually get there cool

Kindly verify the authenticity of the claim sha. A virgin in 2022 is a miracle
bro them plenty
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Dougyclan: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

Her post read;

na him make de back side never com out well
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
For doubting Thomases
Just look at her body
The virginity is showing all over her
Congrats girl
It's not easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
I knew many virgin girls in Uniport that year with similar stories but surprisingly missing hymens when u eventually take them to bed. One once confided in me that though her virginity is spiritual she has not allowed another to enter the flower garden since the first time. This was as she was sucking my cork butt nekid in bed! grin All these girls with stories that tickle. The only people that care about virginity are daddies with teenage daughters. It’s neither an indicator that ur husband will not cheat, nor is it a sign of goodness in a woman. Who go suffer im husband go still suffer am virgin or no virgin! grin

3 Likes

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Tzar(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Who gives a f*ck about your virginity?!
If you are a terrible cook, dirty, lazy, rude, hot tempered, arrogant and or not submissive, your virginity means nothing to me!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced / Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) / NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.