Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) (70573 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by enonche85(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2022
ValCon888:
I can see why she's a virgin.

See pimples for her face, na serious konji go dey worry her. grin cheesy cheesy

But the ability to control your konji is a first step to make it in life sha.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by somebody1: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2022
ike007:
No wonder she is a virgin...see her Chicken legs and masculine arms..who wan f.uck this kin tin
hater
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by colizee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
But sukd some Ds
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by seunfape(m): 2:29am On Nov 19, 2022
ValCon888:
I can see why she's a virgin.
Very ugly and dirty
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Eleyigidgan: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2022
blacksam01:
na opportunities sh no see....na so my ex deceive me into 3years relationship without sex cuz sh b virgin....

but wen the next guy show with all his efizzy, babe dropped down in 3months..and changed story....
so you no knack am?
why you accept am?
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by blacksam01: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
so you no knack am?
why you accept am?

cuz sh truely b virgin @ 27...nd me i dey marriageable age...so we for marry in the next 12 months....i just say mk i respect her wish chill...but no ooo...girls na take am by force them prefer....just like cock nd hen
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Eleyigidgan: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
blacksam01:

cuz sh truely b virgin @ 27...nd me i dey marriageable age...so we for marry in the next 12 months....i just say mk i respect her wish chill...but no ooo...girls na take am by force them prefer....just like cock nd hen
mine here no be virgin but she says no sex till we get married and she sef Know say the moment I knack am i go run
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by blacksam01: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
mine here no be virgin but she says no sex till we get married and she sef Know say the moment I knack am i go run

no take nonsense from anyone wey no b virgin......na ayo she ddey play u
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Eleyigidgan: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
blacksam01:

no take nonsense from anyone wey no b virgin......na ayo she ddey play u
na because i never collect house na.
i dey with my parents dey take care of them. i dey reason getting a house Sha when she come visit me I go pin am down.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by obaaderemi: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2022
blacksam01:

Don't make the mistake of taking her back.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Benin girl for that matter... Secondary virgin I guess...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced / Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) / NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.