Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) (70570 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by somebody1: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Congratulations Faith. Continue to keep the flag flying until the right time. Do not be disturbed by the negative comments and criticisms, it is expected in this perverse and morally decayed world. God bless you and continue to keep you safe from wicked and evil people.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by KeyEndurance: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Thank You For Advertising your Self But Trust Me You kpekus must Collect Before The End Of This Year
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Angrymode: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
A good post deserving of my time. Keep it up girl and you are a true beauty.

As for all those hating, keep seeing dog instead of a cat grin

3 Likes

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Hotty321(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Come make i confirm am �
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by somebody1: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dearlord:
Ugly virgin.

Abeg ooo, where our nairaland virgin seeker?
Make una come carry this one oooo
hater
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Corper zukwanuike!

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
olisaEze:
I knew many virgin girls in Uniport that year with similar stories but surprisingly missing hymens when u eventually get take them to bed. One once confided in me that though her virginity is spiritual she has not allowed another to enter the garden since the first time. This was as she was sucking my cork butt nekid in bed! grin All these girls with stories that tickle. The only people that care about virginity are daddies with teenage daughters. It’s neither an indicator that ur husband will not cheat, nor is it a sign of goodness in a woman. Who go suffer im husband go still suffer am virgin or no virgin! grin
98% of so called virgins are BJ experts, some even have anal sex. Their only concern is for their hymen to be intact, they feel it would make their man worship them. It's all ignorance.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
AfroKnight:
Congratulations

Magnolia come and see your disciple.

My disciple where? grin

Me and am resemble?

Abeg, make she go collect National Merit Award if she feels she is deserving and it'll make her happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Zico777(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
all dis plenty grammar yet u no show us your virginity certificate?
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by AfroKnight: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

My disciple where? grin

Me and am resemble?

Abeg, make she go collect National Merit Award if she feels she is deserving and it'll make her happy.

I tink say na your disciple.

But come, Why are you like this? grin Congratulate her na. grin It is not easy to say no to enjoyment.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
AfroKnight:
I tink say na your disciple.

But come, Why are you like this? grin Congratulate her na. grin It is not easy to say no to enjoyment.

You're thinking.

Be thinking for people what they are very well o. Very soon now, I will arrest you for a thought crime angry. I don get Eqswaya friend; my amiable Barrister Folake4u, so you berra mind the judgments and statements you will be making about me henceforth!

You have said the congratulations on our behalf cheesy, that was why I highlighted yours.

True true, e nor easy. People like me cannot can.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by AfroKnight: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're thinking.

Be thinking for people what they are very well o. Very soon now, I will arrest you for a thought crime angry. I don get Eqswaya friend; my amiable Barrister Folake4u, so you berra mind the judgments and statements you will be making about me henceforth!

You have said the congratulations on our behalf cheesy, that was why I highlighted yours.

True true, e no easy. People like me cannot can.

This your last sentence ehn… grin

But Maggie ahn ahn there is no need to involve lawyer.

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by folake4u(f): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're thinking.

Be thinking for people what they are very well o. Very soon now, I will arrest you for a thought crime angry. I don get Eqswaya friend; my amiable Barrister Folake.4u, so you berra mind the judgments and statements you will be making about me henceforth!

True true, e no easy. People like me cannot can.

You just sha wan find my trouble, Maggie. grin
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
AfroKnight:
This your last sentence ehn… grin

But Maggie ahn ahn there is no need to involve lawyer.

You never see anything. grin

I don grow wings; e remain any baga's father that will come and cut it. I dey wait am.

Any small thing on here, I will call my lawyer for you- 2 sekscond.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
folake4u:
You just sha wan find my trouble, Maggie. grin

No, nahhh.

Before Izu will zap all your energy finish, I say I should squeeze in my own cases and use from it, and your prowess small.

In fact sef, that AfroKnight is a big cheat and a promiscuous-mist.

We'll be having our traditional wedding next month, and you'll help us draw up a prenup. grin
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by AKAyomide(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
She’s a great cook and she is a great friend of mine but I couldn’t doubt her about her purity or not because she’s not me!
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by folake4u(f): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No, nahhh.

Before Izu will zap all your energy finish, I say I should squeeze in my own cases and use from it, and your prowess small.

In fact sef, that A.froKnight is a big cheat and a promiscuous-mist.

We'll be having our traditional wedding next month, and you'll help us draw up a prenup. grin

Izu been wan kill me oh. grin grin

Lmaoo. You like the Afro guy abi you nor like am? tongue

Anyways, come to my chambers for more advice. wink
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
folake4u:
Izu been wan kill me oh. grin grin

Lmaoo. You like the Afro guy abi you nor like am? tongue

Anyways, come to my chambers for more advice. wink

I dey fly come now. grin
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by folake4u(f): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I dey fly come now. grin

Oya na. I dey wait.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
What is even there to knack?

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by ike007(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
No wonder she is a virgin...see her Chicken legs and masculine arms..who wan f.uck this kin tin
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Kingsean(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
this is nice. in a world where people people don't see anything wrong with immorality. it's a thing of Joy and would command respect from her husband
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by anthonyabidemi: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Chastity or purity should be applauded, our society has gone comatose, people only celebrate nudity, prosmicuity, unclothedness, moral laxity. A generation that is full of moral carry over. I salute your courage young girl, Keep going, keep growing, keep glowing. To graduate from Uniport as a virgin, you really fought hard. When I did my PG in Uniport more than a decade ago, I realized that FUTA was a Theological school where I had my first degree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Ruby12: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
A very rare something
May God help you to keep it well till death do you part
Keep it up
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Blesstar(f): 12:24am On Nov 18, 2022
My senior colleague cheesy
I'm proud of you Faith
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Please how is she beautiful
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Gospel2Day: 2:55am On Nov 18, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
all dis plenty grammar yet u no show us your virginity certificate?

Is there Disvirgijity Certificate?
Just appreciate and applaud her boldness and chastity, and let it end there.
No, you must castigate and doubt her to feel good, abi?
May gold have mercy on your soul in Jesus Name.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Gospel2Day: 2:58am On Nov 18, 2022
justicechichex:
Are we supposed to say congratulations to her??

Yes. Appreciate sexual decency and moral chastity.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:56am On Nov 18, 2022
She won't leave the NYSC service the same way
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by HolyMan12: 5:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Shalommy:
She try! But wetin come be my gain for her matter now? Oopss... undecided
I guess you ma na virgin grin grin grin
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Panda7(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2022
if she don taste gbola she for don fresh legs.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Handyj(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Ye ye ye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced / Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) / NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.