Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) (70572 Views)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
JustPowerApps:
cheesy A very big sorry to all the guys that took her to restaurants, squandered the money they should have spent on themselves on her. So you guys didn't eventually get there cool

Kindly verify the authenticity of the claim sha. A virgin in 2022 is a miracle
But how far that my guy wey b dey brag say im don Bleep am ni

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by TenQ: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:
Faith Ehimare, a University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) graduate, who is currently undergoing her one year compulsory national youth service, has bragged about being a virgin, IGBERETV reports.

In a post she shared on Facebook a few days ago, Ehimare said since people display their nudity, she can equally display her chastity.

Her post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PouuNcxaab1Bi5EhDASj4ZVZirHM2tFHo8Hn86SkK2zhhAMEKZ19qYhLwLsCMrEul&id=100086023759890
Some people are ALREADY pained with this news!

2 Likes

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by RedMac: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
EngrKemp:

She just spoke about u..

Yeah ur type...

Hahahaha

Nah all these kind story PDAPC members dey believe grin
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ugly virgin.

Abeg ooo, where our nairaland virgin seeker?
Make una come carry this one oooo
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Bigchristo: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:
Faith Ehimare, a University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) graduate, who is currently undergoing her one year compulsory national youth service, has bragged about being a virgin, IGBERETV reports.

In a post she shared on Facebook a few days ago, Ehimare said since people display their nudity, she can equally display her chastity.

Her post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PouuNcxaab1Bi5EhDASj4ZVZirHM2tFHo8Hn86SkK2zhhAMEKZ19qYhLwLsCMrEul&id=100086023759890
this one go fail virginity test if we check am
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

Her post read;

Virginity without character na rubbish
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
She dey do fingers abeg. I've met them like that so many, they've practiced all kinds of sex except penetration and na only who dey fall mugu I blame cos I was once there

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

Her post read;

Virgin or not, na still penis go pluck the cherry mango....
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Prettychild(f): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

Her post read;

Kudos to her. It’s very possible to be a virgin even after service sef
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:
She's not attractive, so is possible she could be a virgin,
I laughd when I saw your comments, but seriously I think you are wrong. She chose to walk this part & God will reward her big time. I married a virgin after seven solid years of dating. One can not understand the meaning & beauty of courtship until its done in purity. Is my wife attractive? She looks like the early day Ini Edo...yes, she is very beautiful wink wink

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Fefa: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

Her post read;

Hi beautiful, I want to say you are worth celebrating!
Keeping sane and clean is something that should be "cheered "
We live in so pervert a world ; where evil and pervert things are rather celebrated than the Good.

May God grant you many more grace and strength to keep shining your light.

Shine on!!

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by yomi531(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ikennaford:
She's not attractive, so is possible she could be a virgin,
Na ugly girls/ below average girls dey Bleep pass. No reason am. For Validation
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by guiddoti: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
I celebrate you dearly.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Erastuslove: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
ITS POSSIBLE BECAUSE SHE IS NOT THE SEDUCTIVE TYPE.....
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Sweetvie: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hmm... Good thing smiley
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
JustPowerApps:
cheesy A very big sorry to all the guys that took her to restaurants, squandered the money they should have spent on themselves on her. So you guys didn't eventually get there cool

What’s the benefit of getting there and wasting your time n energy. Sex is over rated watin Vaseline with do self

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Standarrd: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
My gf na virgin @23ys, 100% Verified
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
ValCon888:
I can see why she's a virgin.
State your reason pls grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Flows001(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
JustPowerApps:

It can be true..
My babe is actually a virgin too, I verified it myself...
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
So I'm suppose to believe her without prove undecided
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
skales67:
Story! a real virgin can never come out publicly to say she is a virgin. She would rather keep it secretly because of that timidity in them.

But you see these ones that come out to make noise, check them well...na borehole dem be.

The way you guys project your lives on everything is absurd.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Nobleou(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
How she take fine to una sef
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by funkyjaay: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
virgin ba!primary or secondary virgin. which one
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Gipre(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yes

We are proud about our Virginity

1 Like

Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
RedMac:
Story
I am not impressed by her been able to hold on to her virginity for so many years,it laughs in the face of natural laws,there must be something wrong for a lady like that to still hold on to her virginity,is she frigid?is she toxic?does she ever have feelings for the opposite sex?can she still be capable of loving a man?because last time I checked practice make perfection,it is pity but it is curious for a lady like that to still claim virginity
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
JustPowerApps:

Hmm...but when it is time for you to get married...you will be looking for....yes....virgin.

Tear rubber woman, as we men call them.

So, don't mock her.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
what is special about virginity or sex that Nigerians like to hype like this self? undecided
nor be the same sex I know? undecided

And then you guys will come and post long story about the non-virgins...how they are hoes, evil girls, etc.

Plus, when you want to settle down....you will ask for virgin. You won't marry the babe that you did it with several times...na virginia you go cry for.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
okoroemeka:
I am not impressed by her been able to hold on to her virginity for so many years,it laughs in the face of natural laws,there must be something wrong for a lady like that to still hold on to her virginity,is she frigid?is she toxic?does she ever have feelings for the opposite sex?can she still be capable of loving a man?because last time I checked practice make perfection,it is pity but it is curious for a lady like that to still claim virginity

You can live a normal life without having sex or thinking about sex, you know.

Plus, when you are getting married, I know na virgin you go still choose.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Warmaterial(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
But on a serious note what is the gain of being a virgin? who virgin epp self, las las she go still fxck .
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
angry If you be virgin na for your toto you be virgin.
Re: Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) by xeju: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

Her post read;

Stupidity na your mate What of ladies born without hymen They're natural unvitgins abi �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced / Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) / NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.