Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example (33874 Views)

Japa: Nigerian Youths Opt For Stowing On Ships / Vehicle Offence In UK And Nigeria, LASTMA Example (pics) / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Enkidu70: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
bobman22:

https://www.businesstimesng.com/japa-nigerian-elites-disconnect-from-reality-the-segun-agbaje-example/

Segun Agbaje attended a British boarding school. That piece of personal info just about sums up the amount of hypocrisy in his body system

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by imustsaymymindo: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
maasoap:

Making money doesn't necessarily makes you fulfilled. Most especially when what you are doing to make money is not necessarily what you have passion for. Making money and feeling fulfilled are not the same thing.
Many immigrants forgo being fulfilled for making money because of the environment they find themselves

I actually think it is the other way round: Many immigrants that may have been successful in Nigeria prior forgo the money they have made in Nigeria for a better environment that can help them and their generations in their original fulfillment.

Like I said: try being a magician, a hunter, a zoologist, or even a cleaner in Nigeria and see whether Sapa nor go wire the person. However, some people are actually passionate about such jobs and find them fulfilling and Japa provides that enablement. The same goes for other popular jobs like IT, Law, etc. On a funny note, even the criminals that Japa made much more money than their Naija counterparts e.g. hushpuppy, etc. Someone whose peak of his crime career would probably be disturbing the streets of oworo with his Range and carrying Olosho if he hadn't japa.

I am with you on this statement though:
Making money doesn't necessarily makes you fulfilled. Most especially when what you are doing to make money is not necessarily what you have passion for. Making money and feeling fulfilled are not the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pierocash:
.People like you are the reasons young Nigerians don't think they can make it in Nigeria.

What Agbaje pointed out is nothing but the truth. How will a bank executive resign her position and relocated to become a health care assistant and all you could do is to justify it by saying she earns a decent pay. What kind of life is she living there and how much does she earns? You are talking of fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram, those people running away from Nigeria are not even in there region of bandits and Boko Haram,these are Southerners using Boko Haram as the excuse to japa only to end up with lower standard of living,while those who are directly affected are not even considering japa as an option.

People tend to use exchange rate to measure wealth,but you are wrong. Exchange rate is not and indices to measure standard of living. You measure standard of living using what is called PPP(Purchasing price/power parity). That is what is used to determine standard of living not exchange rate. There are people in Nigeria here who have never touched dollar or pounds in their life ,but have higher standard of living that so many of their counter parts abroad.

Quit this your japa mentality and build yourself here,there is honey and gold in Nigeria here. You can't convince someone like me to japa,I will rather go there to invest and return home just to spread my business nothing more.

I stand with Agbaje.
mix your honey with your tea and wear the gold you have dug around your neck while spreading ur ass cheeks for agbaje and leave us who want to japa tf alone.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by dazzlingd(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

He is made already and not everyone will japa... You just jealous of his success

Jealous. Are u smoking shiit
Are we mates and am I competing with him?
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by maestroferddi: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Like he wants Nigerians to be banned from been given citizenship. Yet he schooled in the university of San Francisco and Kent Academy. Wicked man angry
That's Nigeria for you...

The moment you manage to acquire wealth either by hook or crook, you now deem yourself an expert on how people should lead their lives.

Why wouldn't a man who has access to billions sing praises about a dysfunctional system?

Make people no use their brain...dey naija dey form manager for naija bank... tomorrow when theu sack your lazy behind with zero terminal benefit after putting in several years, you begin cry... that is if you manage to survive the shock...

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by dazzlingd(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Enkidu70:

Segun Agbaje attended a British boarding school. That piece of personal info just about sums up the amount of hypocrisy in his body system

Segue agbaje na idiot

Baba schooled in US but doesn’t want young people t make same decisions

1 Like

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by maestroferddi: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
ogene144:

I pray God open yours to reality a cleaner in USA or Canada is better than a banker in Nigeria where u might he kidnap anywhere do u know Lagos Ibadan express way is now a kidnapper den...
You neva work for bank be that na..

Because you should have seen that kidnapping or Boko Haram is not the koko wahala for banking job..

The koko is that an average banker is not sure of being employed in the next two years...

1 Like

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by BigIyanga: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
CyberHustle:

Some people jappad and are struggling over there. That's the whole point and not about keeping people in Nigeria.
Story.. for everyone 1 Naija immigrant who is struggling abroad, there are 10m Nigerians struggling. Naija is home to 150m poor Nigerians.. even GTB that pays graduates N200k/month is nothing in this Naija., If you stay in Lagos/Abj good luck finding an apartment at N1m/yr .. half of your salary
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Kingkendrick109: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
And purchasing power in a country that imports almost everything is not affected by the exchange rate of it's currency to the currency it uses to do it's importation........Agbaje has worked hard enough to provide all what his tax was supposed to give him by himself even after paying the tax, there are people who just want to work hard, pay the so called "high tax" and let that tax work for them. You can't get that here.... Funny how someone choosing to move to a society that works is being blamed instead the ones who have ensured we have a failed society... (quote author=szczescie post=118491191]Tell them please, Most Advise has its targeted audience oh.

Look, If you are a billionaire or a multimillionaire as in you earn millions per month PLEASE don’t leave Nigeria.

I have worked and schooled all over Nigeria in bank, law firms, federal and state government levels and as a lawyer I can tell you if you are rich or you have connections you can talk, buy or beg your way out of jail, out of tax, out of most small and medium every day problems and even more, you can get away with a lot. Life is easier for you in Nigeria you can pay to cut lines in bank and cut corners in most places, protocols bend for you.

That is why Agbaje and his likes Will say NO NEED TO LEAVE NIGERIA he is right but it’s only For him and those in his financial bracket.

But for me and you on naira land the everyday normal, average salary earner who doesn’t have phone numbers of Governors, Ministers, IG of police on their phone, who has no money for ransom saved somewhere in case, for us who earn peanuts I mean you earn less than 250k a month for working full time 6am to 6pm (plus hold up) and the fact that even your spare time belongs to your boss or job based on respect for those in authority and elder and no job anywhere, everyone wants your job. So you go out of your way to add jara just to please your boss. It’s our culture. And despite all that your rent takes up half or more than half of your salary. Hmmm…. Agbaje’s Advise is not for us oh

People like you and me can FLEE (but please do it legally don’t go through desert you may end up paying those Libyans millions of naira to free you from their cells. And that’s even if you survive the Sahara desert. So please flee but do it legally and be ready to work hard as hard as you’ve been working in Naija things will go well for you just remove shame from your eye and be willing to work. You will be respected and you will be paid well and on time.

No mind agbaje and his likes, his advice is for those in his financial bracket. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by CyberHustle: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigIyanga:

Story.. for everyone 1 Naija immigrant who is struggling abroad, there are 10m Nigerians struggling. Naija is home to 150m poor Nigerians.. even GTB that pays graduates N200k/month is nothing in this Naija., If you stay in Lagos/Abj good luck finding an apartment at N1m/yr .. half of your salary
but same worker will raise cash to relocate with. Wonderfully inaccurate data. Is housing N1m in Osogbo or PH also?
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Fearyourcreator: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
dazzlingd:

Jealous. Are u smoking shiit
Are we mates and am I competing with him?

Someone made it here spending over 25 years building ... You insinuating he is saying nonsense
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Domino18: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
noblemuk:
He is not delusional. It's the utmost truth, however what he sees is not for the faint hearted, it is for those who see the opportunities and are willing to go for it againt all odds, you will become immensely successful.

If you can't see the opportunities abound in Nigeria and you have the opportunity to travel...it is wise to Japa before your life becomes miserable.

You are a wise man
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Schifo: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nigeria has nothing to offer any young person , come to the states and see what young guys who have various opportunities to grow are doing . I have been here for more than 20 years and it is one of the best decisions I ever made as a young man .Over here, a young person can start growing their businesses at the age of 19- 25 ; various opportunities to go to any kind of school you decide both colleges or trade schools;. getting married and building their own homes with stability and access to funds at their disposal. Most cats here have their own homes or apartments by 18. Nigeria is a shit hole were reprobates and never do wells are in position of authority. That country disgusts me , vagabonds will come to your own home and kill or maim you no one is held accountable ;One cannot go to the farm , without being killed , raped or molested. I recommend every young man or woman to get out of Nigeria so you can live a quality life and not expecting handouts from vagabonds in power. Look at the current election season , reprobates of questionable characters are vying for the highest office in the land with nothing to offer except to continue looting and degrading the citizens . Please young man or woman leave while you can but do so legally. May God continue to bless our young ones .
Pierocash:
.People like you are the reasons young Nigerians don't think they can make it in Nigeria.

What Agbaje pointed out is nothing but the truth. How will a bank executive resign her position and relocated to become a health care assistant and all you could do is to justify it by saying she earns a decent pay. What kind of life is she living there and how much does she earns? You are talking of fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram, those people running away from Nigeria are not even in there region of bandits and Boko Haram,these are Southerners using Boko Haram as the excuse to japa only to end up with lower standard of living,while those who are directly affected are not even considering japa as an option.

People tend to use exchange rate to measure wealth,but you are wrong. Exchange rate is not and indices to measure standard of living. You measure standard of living using what is called PPP(Purchasing price/power parity). That is what is used to determine standard of living not exchange rate. There are people in Nigeria here who have never touched dollar or pounds in their life ,but have higher standard of living that so many of their counter parts abroad.

Quit this your japa mentality and build yourself here,there is honey and gold in Nigeria here. You can't convince someone like me to japa,I will rather go there to invest and return home just to spread my business nothing more.

I stand with Agbaje.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by mystolad(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Everybody wey travel, na care dem go do ?

Una go just dey ridicule people's hustle because you wan prove points....

Vomits everywhere.

Pierocash:

I stand with Agbaje.
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by iamsolasoul(f): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
He’s righty but there is a huge gap between what you are paid vs what you do and that’s why people leave.

Honestly when it comes to vibes other countries have venues where you can just go sightseeing without fear of interruption, kidnappers, stalkers or accident wishers. I get that when people are fearful they tend to not bother to inquire but there comes time when we have to ask ourselves are we welcoming? , are we hospitable?, if people were to return the favor would we be able to bear it?

Think South Africa or Rewanda they had civil wars but are still tourism destinations with a few brave people venturing into the city side and mingling with the locals. Every city has two sides the one they show and the one that’s hard for everyone if you can lighten the load by paying wages pay

Just read the message boards Igbo this yoluba that until we heal our civil wounds we will always have the infrastructure but not the togetherness of the people to make it last for a long time. Don’t just enlarge your own land better the land of your brother too.

If you can’t do the work and see if you will last more than you are asking people to as a debtor.

Pension I’m ready ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Positiveme2020: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
szczescie:
Tell them please, Most Advise has its targeted audience oh.

Look, If you are a billionaire or a multimillionaire as in you earn millions per month PLEASE don’t leave Nigeria.

I have worked and schooled all over Nigeria in bank, law firms, federal and state government levels and as a lawyer I can tell you if you are rich or you have connections you can talk, buy or beg your way out of jail, out of tax, out of most small and medium every day problems and even more, you can get away with a lot. Life is easier for you in Nigeria you can pay to cut lines in bank and cut corners in most places, protocols bend for you.

That is why Agbaje and his likes Will say NO NEED TO LEAVE NIGERIA he is right but it’s only For him and those in his financial bracket.

But for me and you on naira land the everyday normal, average salary earner who doesn’t have phone numbers of Governors, Ministers, IG of police on their phone, who has no money for ransom saved somewhere in case, for us who earn peanuts I mean you earn less than 250k a month for working full time 6am to 6pm (plus hold up) and the fact that even your spare time belongs to your boss or job based on respect for those in authority and elder and no job anywhere, everyone wants your job. So you go out of your way to add jara just to please your boss. It’s our culture. And despite all that your rent takes up half or more than half of your salary. Hmmm…. Agbaje’s Advise is not for us oh

People like you and me can FLEE (but please do it legally don’t go through desert you may end up paying those Libyans millions of naira to free you from their cells. And that’s even if you survive the Sahara desert. So please flee but do it legally and be ready to work hard as hard as you’ve been working in Naija things will go well for you just remove shame from your eye and be willing to work. You will be respected and you will be paid well and on time.

No mind agbaje and his likes, his advice is for those in his financial bracket.

Very true , u nailed it.
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pierocash:

I stand with Agbaje.

Before you start standing with Agbaje, can you pls tell us where his children school?

Also do you live his kind of lifestyle which entails the following: Agbaje lives and works in the posh and secure Victoria Island/Ikoyi axis of Lagos State and owns a fleet of luxury cars estimated to be no less than $1 million in value, including a Mercedes Benz Maybach S560 valued at $200,000 (approximately N140 million at N700/$1).

How much interest does gtbank pay on its customers accounts?
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Agbebakun22: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pierocash:
I know a lawyer here who had 4 cars and sold all his cars and relocated to the States. 10yrs after ,a friend who met him there said he is now a taxi driver. No be juju be that. He met him,infact,he was the driver that took him to his destination. His wife left him with the kids. He said the man told him that he is ashame to return to Nigeria
story! story!! story!!!. Who knows if he's was still nigeria they might have killed or kidnapped hin.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by dhope: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
The man is right if ure the type that has money here and opportune to live in a secure environs like where he's living. The day bandit like dogo relocate to Lagos and strike in Island agbaje will understand how it feels like living in Nigeria true true
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by PinkStarsFallIn: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pierocash:

I stand with Agbaje.
Ur saying rubbish... life is not also measured by the position you occupy, it's by the value you derive from what ever you do.

A bank manager leaving a country to become a health care assistant shows the country shes leaving lack the properties to give her value despite her prestigious position... same person works as a clerk somewhere else n derives value... Value is not measured in package but in it's worth.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
djon78:

Why are people like Agbaje and Amosun them complaining

Because they are part of the system. And they are seeing the havoc being caused as many professionals and skilled labour are leaving in drives

Nigerian Banks are the most hit

I dey even pray make Atiku or Tinubu win at least the economic collapse will be well felt

Na those that will be around to bear the brunt I will be pitiable on

obi isn't Winning so get used to that... Agbaje or anyone can say what they want but migration is a significant feature of humanity pple move for different reasons... So I don't see why we should lose sleep...
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by BigIyanga: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
CyberHustle:
but same worker will raise cash to relocate with. Wonderfully inaccurate data. Is housing N1m in Osogbo or PH also?
If they dont steal or get involved in FX round tripping deals, it would be hard to save N5m @780 =$6400. It would take 5yrs to save N5m.. this amount can only buy u flight ticket and maybe 2wks of accommodation. You need to save $10k to start thinking about Japa….
And you can make that same amount in less than a yr for a better life.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by dazzlingd(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Someone made it here spending over 25 years building ... You insinuating he is saying nonsense

He is saying nonsense, he schooled outside the country, his children are not in Nigeria, all the executives have children outside the country and the man wants peoples children to stay and be working for peanuts building his family dreams.
He is part of the reason people are leaving the country, gtbank overuse staff with very poor welfare, no promotion and many young graduates are kept in the same position for years.
How can you employ someone and refuse to promote them for 5 to 10 years, and use the persons destiny like goat?
Go and find out, that’s the reason majority of his staff resigned and japa, and many that left have become fare better off than their counterparts that stayed in the bank.
Most of them japa to uk and Canada and are doing far better.
The people left in gtbank , over 95% are on track to leaving, the remaining 5% are the senior staff enjoying the bank

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Cromagnon: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chevrolet076:

They are always quick to say opportunity is everywhere while blaming people as being lazy whereas they're the one's "eating the hardwork of people ".

Even some of those dunce in government too who are obviously the reason Nigeria is the way it currently is will still blame the government. Who then the f()CK us the government...?
how did they eat your hard work
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Cromagnon: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
scribble:

Segun dey chop Nigeria money na
how?
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Fearyourcreator: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
dazzlingd:

He is saying nonsense, he schooled outside the country, his children are not in Nigeria, all the executives have children outside the country and the man wants peoples children to stay and be working for peanuts building his family dreams.
He is part of the reason people are leaving the country, gtbank overuse staff with very poor welfare, no promotion and many young graduates are kept in the same position for years.
How can you employ someone and refuse to promote them for 5 to 10 years, and use the persons destiny like goat?
Go and find out, that’s the reason majority of his staff resigned and japa, and many that left have become fare better off than their counterparts that stayed in the bank.
Most of them japa to uk and Canada and are doing far better.
The people left in gtbank , over 95% are on track to leaving, the remaining 5% are the senior staff enjoying the bank
Which one have you build?
Cus you talking now because his business is still here...
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by FoolishBoy419: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asour:

Such people have the Naira equivalent to fund a lifestyle for which traders (those that ship in foreign goods make available to them).

Otherwise, no such people exist.

Also are Agbaje's family members here?
If they are, then he's sincere. Otherwise he's being hypocritical.

I just couldn't get past this post without replying. While I agree that we have better chances of succeeding abroad, there are still many rich people in Nigeria that are living much better lives than their counterparts abroad. In fact, I believe the richest and most successful Nigerians reside in Nigeria. You guys are overrating these European countries.
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by porthouse7(f): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
moscow007:
He should've used the energy to advise his kinsmen not to vote for a criminal and renowned drug Lord...to avoid wasting their votes.
let them waste vote in peace, that's not ur problem
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by dazzlingd(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Which one have you build?
Cus you talking now because his business is still here...

You know your problem, you don’t have sense.
You are supposed to be hawking gala

We saying one thing, u jump to another.
This man called Agbaje is one of the problems of Nigeria, have you worked in gtbank before or ask their staff how he is taking advantage of the situation of the country to treat them anyhow.
Do you know some graduates earn like 80k in gtbank working for 10 years without any raise and yet he keep declaring billions. Do you know the former MD before him treated staff better and gtbank was a place to work then before segue Agbaje came and scattered the whole thing by cutting staff expense to the barest minimum while overworking them, he went ahead to cut promotion slot and said they should be grateful they have a job.
He said if they complain, he gets CV on his desk everyday he can replace anybody anytime he wants.

Now many of them have japa and are doing far better and you are supporting the trash he his saying

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Fearyourcreator: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
dazzlingd:

You know your problem, you don’t have sense.
You are supposed to be hawking gala

We saying one thing, u jump to another.
This man called Agbaje is one of the problems of Nigeria, have you worked in gtbank before or ask their staff how he is taking advantage of the situation of the country to treat them anyhow.
Do you know some graduates earn like 80k in gtbank working for 10 years without any raise and yet he keep declaring billions. Do you know the former MD before him treated staff better and gtbank was a place to work then before segue Agbaje came and scattered the whole thing.
Like agbaje too... Continue... Which one you don build ... Anyone that builds in Nigeria is either corrupt or whatever... Pele ti e... Poor people no be problem... So anyone can't send their children abroad or some dont have their children here too... Epele
Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Asour: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

I just couldn't get past this post without replying. While I agree that we have better chances of succeeding abroad, there are still many rich people in Nigeria that are living much better lives than their counterparts abroad. In fact, I believe the richest and most successful Nigerians reside in Nigeria. You guys are overrating these European countries.

True. But you're looking at the wrong metric.

I suppose what you meant is that the (recorded ) Richest Nigerian (The Dangotes) resides in Nigeria.
True.

But The Dangotes/Otedolas are outliers for which no meaningful inferences can be made with their positions.
They're essentially Global citizens — disconnected from the vagaries of everyday Nigerian.

The true STATISTIC you need to assess is what the Networth (& welfare) of the AVERAGE [Documented] working Nigerian in western Europe & How does this compare to the Networth of the average Nigerian HERE.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example by Mrpojj(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caterpillar Accident Hits Agulu, Anambra State - Pictures / Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post / Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.