Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians (4109 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by FreeIgboho: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Oh, but I did, you just assumed that I did not. undecided

You took English Apptitude in grade school, right? So you at least understand how to logically process premise given you in that way l, I assume. So, here are the statements revealed to you by Jesus Christ in scripture compiled together into one. undecided

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him will not Perish but have eternal life AND God sent me only to the Lost sheep of Israel.

Above is the truth of God as revealed by Jesus Christ. If you remove from the above compiled that [i]AND[/i---- if you replace it with an OR for example ---- then you become guilty of cherry-picking the Truth of God. undecided

Sin is as defined by God's Law, and only those who are under God's Law can be claimed to be of sin or not of sin. You see, the vast world were not under any of God's Laws since God booted all of mankind out from under His Law via the curse of Adam- Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. But as time progressed, God grafted the people of Israel under His Law, an agreement He made specifically for them, creating the divide between His Israel and the Gentile world. This divide was as intended by God for His purpose. So, outside of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law is the Kingdom of God, who we now have, the oniy other people considered to be also under Law are the Israelites. As such, the sinners of the world --- outside of Jesus Christ --- are the Israelites, the ones whose sins Jesus Christ came to die for.. undecided

Oh, but you didn’t. Here are the quotations below again. Address them one by one.
All the words of Christ in the NT were not up to the words He would say in a week. Do there’s a lot we’re missing. Luckily for us there were people right there and wrote things down. Below are their conclusions

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On Dec 18, 2022
FreeIgboho:
1. Oh, but you didn’t. Here are the quotations below again. Address them one by one.
2. All the words of Christ in the NT were not up to the words He would say in a week. Do there’s a lot we’re missing. Luckily for us there were people right there and wrote things down. Below are their conclusions
1. But I already did just that. undecided

2. Wait a minute! So because you think some parts of God's New Covenant are missing from the Gospels — obviously no evidence of this exists — you think it then means the conclusions of others can invert any of that previously recorded as haven been declared by Jesus Christ Himself?
In other words, even though, in this case, Jesus Christ emphatically declared that God's mercy — the agreement of peace He was sent by God, the Father, to deliver to men — belongs only to the lost sheep of Israel, you instead believe that very Will of God was changed by the declaration of men who came after His death? undecided
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Blissguts: 5:23am On Dec 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

Make we leave epistle and follow falsehood! A book in which Paul the impostor wrote about 14 Books!
Jesus never preached Trinity nor did he call himself God!

Shut up.

You're not a Christian. A confusionist.
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by orisa37: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2022
SAUL BECAME PAUL THE APOSTLE OF JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS.
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Blissguts:

Shut up.

You're not a Christian. A confusionist.

Take the shut up home to whoever deserves it. It's either you counter what I said or you support it.

Ill-bred Christian starting a comment with "shut up"
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Blissguts: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

Take the shut up home to whoever deserves it. It's either you counter what I said or you support it.

Ill-bred Christian starting a comment with "shut up"

I said shut up.
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by MightySparrow: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2023
FreeIgboho:

You are the one who pretentiously opened your topic with a “peace be upon him” on Lord Jesus, knowing fully well we Christians don’t do that. Thanks
I am just drawn to this OP's posts. He like his mentors Naik, Ahmed Deedat, Shabby Ally, Mohammed Hijab want to form they know Bible, they confuse themselves. Even, mohammed (SAW), was confused about the message of Christianity. He as this Abdul do not know anything in Aramaic, Hebrew, or Greek languages.

They want to form a scholar.
Even the Islam itself they don't understand.
I have watched for hours all their scholars, sheikhs humiliated by Christian Prince.

He, Christian Prince, up till now is challenging Zakir Naik and Shabby Ally to debate anytime, anywhere, anyday, they has been avoiding him.

One yoruba, self acclaimed bible scholar , Adepọju, would gather illiterates like this Abdul and be spewing rubbish out his septic tank mouth like their Professor Akinola of MURIC.

This Abdul sees himself as a student of these clowns as his mentors to build a career starting from Nairaland.

No peace is needed to be on Jesus, He is the peace giver, The Prince of Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Communion: Where To Buy Holy Communion Wafer In Nigeria / Could It Be Satan Vs God / Vote Your Best Pastor Of The Year 2009 Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.