Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians (4108 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lukuluku69:
Remember he gave the Keys to Heaven to one of the Eleven oo. Are you saying non of the Eleven deserves at least one or two visits from Jesus when he left them?
This particular statement is wrong! Jesus Christ actually gave the Key to the Kingdom of Heaven to all those who will hear His teachings. If you spent time reading through more than just a couple of cherry-picked verses of the Gospel, you would come to realize this for yourself. undecided
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
MMempire:
Make una leave all this argument. Live a holy and peaceful life.
How do you decide whether you lived a holy and peaceful life? By what standard do you base this? undecided
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by AntiChristian: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeIgboho:

See screenshot below.
One thing we are 100% sure of:
Lord Jesus was not like Moses AT ALL.

Moses was a great human, leader of a a whole nation, very wealthy, renowned warrior, killer, died dignified and was given state funeral

Lord Jesus was a carpenter, had only 12 apostles, was not rich at all, nor had he any connections, never killed anybody, and ultimately was crucified - regarded a shameful death

I know you will quickly divert from the Deuteronomy verses i quoted. Who is the Prophet like Moses?

Jesus killed thousands if not millions when he was together with his father in the old testament. He was brutal. God later sent his son to be murdered. God killed himself!

And as for your Isaiah verse in pictures Jesus was never called those names in the bible so where was the Prophecy fulfilled for Jesus?

Moses killed many on God (father and son....)'s command.

Once again, who is the Prophet like Moses in that Deuteronomy verse?

And i originally asked where Jesus called himself prince of peace?
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by AntiChristian: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Funn guy. Not your fault though, just ignorance

1) But for Paul Christianity would not have survived and spread. Tell us what Satan has to gain by having Christianity survive and thrive

2) Lord Jesus is a living, transforming Spirit not a dead man you keep wishing peace upon. St.Paul did not just meet him once, He was active in Paul’s life - directing him, protecting him and working miracles through him!

Where's the proof that Paul met Jesus?
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Benlight: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Can a man hiding himself in a cave for some years and coming out be compared to a man's dying and rising to life? You, I and any man can do one and claim whatever name or prophet he/she wants to be called but no man can do the other. Know this-- JESUS IS ALIVE.
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Abdulgaffar22: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus and Satan are from the same person: GOD
So both of them can appear exactly the same way but it's the motive that matters not their appearance.
For your information all angelic sons of God (including Satan) are referred to as morning Stars {Job 38:7} while Jesus called himself the bright morning Star {Revelations 22:16} so they can appear exactly the same way only their motive differs!

If Jesus and Satan can appear exactly the same way as you claimed, then you have to accept that the bright light that revealed himself to Paul was Satan and not Jesus. This is because Jesus has commanded the disciples to disbelieve in any private appearances of Christ after his departure using repeatedly the phrase "if anyone" which means without exception (Matthew 24:23-28)

2 Likes

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by AntiChristian: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
See how the Muslims are shaking and panicking.

The Lord Jesus Christ, is just tormenting them with crazed madness.

Then Paul too. Damn!

So your prince of peace is a tormentor!

Wetin concern Paul wey don Pai?
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by AntiChristian: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Benlight:
Can a man hiding himself in a cave for some years and coming out be compared to a man's dying and rising to life? You, I and any man can do one and claim whatever name or prophet he/she wants to be called but no man can do the other. Know this-- JESUS IS ALIVE.

Where is he if he's alive? Take a picture of him with you and post here!

Liar!
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Abdulgaffar22:

If Jesus and Satan can appear exactly the same way as you claimed, then you have to accept that the bright light that revealed himself to Paul was Satan and not Jesus. This is because Jesus has commanded the disciples to disbelieve in any private appearances of Christ after his departure using repeatedly the phrase "if anyone" which means without exception (Matthew 24:23-28)

That's what i'm talking about the motive!

First of all Jesus wasn't talking about a spirit but human being regarding Matthew 24:23-28 the meaning of "Christ" is "anointed" meaning the person whose line of thought we must all follow as our leader or King. Paul was met by a powerful spirit being who claims to be Jesus and the next thing is this spirit directed Paul to go and meet Jesus' disciples for further instructions on what to do {Act 9:6} that's why he started searching for the Christians the same people he's been persecuting! Note that when a confusion arose about circumcision Paul and Barnabas travelled all the way to the Apostles who are the original disciples of Christ Jesus {Act 15:2} and it was what the Apostles concluded that Paul and Barnabas had to take with them as the teachings to everywhere they go! Act 15:23-29

Satan will never ever agree with what Christ's Apostles conclude because they will do things in harmony with the teachings of his enemy (Christ) Matthew 12:26

Paul taught exactly what Jesus laid down with the disciples which is LOVE for God and for neighbours {Mark 12:28-31} he insisted on the attributes of God's Holy Spirit as the expected FRUIT of any congregation of God {Galatians 5:22-23} he promoted fairness to all both the Jews and none Jews, he confronted Peter who allowed racism to becloud his senses {Galatians 2:11-14} he related lovingly and peacefully with all people regarding the faith {1Corinthians 9:20-22} he promoted peace and unity among brothers in the faith! 1Corinthians 1:10 compare to John 17:20-23

This is what Jesus taught his disciples not Judaism that was filled with hatred for other races. So Paul proved through his teachings that Jesus Christ truly met him.

On the contrary i will like you to compare this to Islam where nationalism and racism causes great commotion among adherents. No matter how faithful you're to Allah a Muslim from Saudi Arabia will justifiably kill you joyfully if Buhari and the ruler of Saudi has issues. Yet both of you bowed (worshiped) the same God, met in Mecca, journeyed to Medina and climbed the Arafat together as brothers in the faith!

That shouldn't be if truly the spirit behind the religion is the God of love! John 8:44 undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Steep: 5:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Abdulgaffar22:
After the departure of Jesus (peace be upon him) from this world, a bright light from heaven that called himself Jesus of Nazareth flashed around a man called Paul (whose original name was Saul) on his way to Damascus;

"About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, ‘Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?’ Who are you, Lord?’ I asked. “ ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,’ he replied. My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me (Acts 22:6-9)"

But did Paul (Saul) truly meet the original Jesus Christ (pbuh) on his way to Damascus ?

Let's consider the following points of evidence ;

1ST POINT OF EVIDENCE

Before Jesus (pbuh) left the surface of the earth, he forewarned the original apostles as follows:

"Take heed that no one deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying; I am the Christ; and shall deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5)…

“Then if anyone says here is Christ or there, do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you; Christ is out in the wilderness, do not go out; or Christ is in the inner rooms, do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the son of Man. Wherever there is a carcass, then the vultures will gather (Matthew 24:23-28)"
Did you not read where Jesus compare his coming like a lightening? That is by the way.
So where did Paul tell you that Christ has come in secret? Jesus appearing to Paul and Jesus coming to earth are 2 different things.

By the way that passage is talking about Jesus second coming.

[Please take note of how the phrase "if anyone (which means without exception)" is being used repeatedly by Jesus in the verses above.]

“Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them Luke 21:8-9).

Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many (Mark 13:5-6)

In all the verses above, the disciples are commanded by Jesus(pbuh) not to believe in any account of a person who claim to have seen Jesus in a private manner prior to his universally-visible appearance to all.
No Jesus never told his disciples not to believe in anyone who claim they saw Jesus privately but not to believe anyone that says Jesus is in the secret.

Matthew 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Jesus(pbuh) was telling us that his returning to earth again from heaven will be clear and unmistakable to everyone. That is to say, Jesus will be visible to every eye from every corner of the world in the same way that lightning that comes from the east is visible to those in the West . The people would gather to see Jesus coming from the heaven just like vultures gather over the carcass. Hence, any private appearances of Jesus to anyone or to only a few set of people before this universally public appearance should be ignored and discarded
Jesus coming shall be visible to all not secret, however Paul vision of christ in heaven is not the same as christ coming to the earth in secret. I have addressed this already.
Seeing Christ in heaven is not Christ second coming.

Therefore, if Jesus’ private appearance to Paul in form of “a bright light from heaven" on his way to Damascus would be an exception to this great warning of not believing in private appearances of Christ, then Jesus (pbuh)should have foretold this exceptional event to the original apostles before he ascended to heaven. However, Jesus (pbuh) did not foretell anything like such.
Jesus only foretold his second coming to them because that was the question his disciples asked.

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

2ND POINT OF EVIDENCE

Instead of foretelling to the original apostles that he would privately appear to someone like Paul in form of a bright light from heaven” before his universally-visible appearance to all, Jesus only informed them as follows;

"And he said unto them, “I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven (Luke10:18 KJV)".

That is to say, Jesus saw Satan in a form of a lightening falling from heaven. This is the appearance usually taken by Satan and this is the main reason why he was called Lucifer (which means light-bearer or morning star or shining one ) in Isaiah 14:12 KJV

[Lucifer is a combination of [lūx (light) + ferō (bear, carry) in Latin language]
Jesus also describe his second coming as lightening.
Lucifer is not the light only a bearer of the light. That light means God's knowledge.

But is it really reasonable to believe that it was Satan, and not Jesus, that revealed himself to Paul in form of lightning from heaven? Yes, it is not only reasonable but also provable by combining together the three strong facts below ;

1. Jesus has already forewarned the original apostles not to believe in any account of a person proclaiming private appearance of Christ, using repeatedly the phrase if anyone.... (which means without exception -see Matthew 24:23-28 quoted above)

2. If Jesus really foretold that he beheld Satan in a form of lightning fall from heaven (Luke 10:18 KJV), then Jesus would never emulate Satan by appearing in the same form to any chosen apostle. Yet it was the same lightning (i:e bright light) from heaven that revealed himself to Paul on his road to Damascus (see Acts 22:6-9 quoted above).
The verse you just quoted said Jesus would appear as lightening.

3. Matthew 24:36 clearly shows that Jesus does not know the actual day which general resurrection will take place and again Mark 11:12-14 clearly revealed that Jesus did not know that a distant fig tree had no fruits (until he reached the tree) which all implies that Jesus cannot be God who always has a perfect knowledge about all things.
God "always have perfect knowledge" of all things because he only has one nature but however when he took the nature of man, he could exhibit the character of man and God meaning he could have unlimited knowledge or limit himself to his human nature.
So God has perfect knowledge is true, that is because of his nature as God but however, when he became man, he could also have limited knowledge.

Yet contrary to this basic fact, Paul indirectly proclaimed that Jesus is God by stating that all the fullness of God ( i:e the whole of divine nature) dwell in the body of Jesus Christ (Colossians 1:19, 2:9).

Hence stylishly, Paul caused the christians to commit the sin of idolatry by giving them the opportunity to take Jesus (who is only a man-- Acts 2:22) as a divine God.
even before Paul called Jesus God, Jesus described himself as the "I AM" which is a name for the true God Yahweh.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

See how all the evidence explained above support the fact that the bright light that revealed himself to Paul on his way to Damascus was not Jesus Christ but Satan in disguise - a ravening wolf that came in sheep's clothing (Matthew 7:15).

But despite this satanic delusion experienced by Paul, almost half of the books (13 out of 27) found in the New Testament were written by him alone.

Look at the foundation upon which the edifice of Christianity is erected !

This is the top secret that is clearly depicted in the Bible but which is still unknown to many Christians

At the, you have only exposed your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2022
@ Abdulgaffar

You truly have a point with this thread but you missed something really vital:
The spirit person that appeared to Paul directed him to the disciples of Jesus Christ for further instructions unlike most religions today will claim that their founder has met Jesus then a new religion will be established in the name of Jesus and the contradictions start to abound. Paul met a spirit person but he was told to go and meet the disciples of Jesus Christ who already had everything Jesus taught them. So all that Paul is expected to do in their midst is how to help none Jews grasp what Jesus taught his Jewish disciples for the congregation to continue growing globally as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers under One organization! John 17:20-23 compare to Isaiah 2:2-4; Zephaniah 3:9

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Abdulgaffar22: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
@ Abdulgaffar

You truly have a point with this thread but you missed something really vital:
The spirit person that appeared to Paul directed him to the disciples of Jesus Christ for further instructions unlike most religions today will claim that their founder has met Jesus then a new religion will be established in the name of Jesus and the contradictions start to abound. Paul met a spirit person but he was told to go and meet the disciples of Jesus Christ who already had everything Jesus taught them. So all that Paul is expected to do in their midst is how to help none Jews grasp what Jesus taught his Jewish disciples for the congregation to continue growing globally as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers under One organization! John 17:20-23 compare to Isaiah 2:2-4; Zephaniah 3:9

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Are you saying God or Jesus was the one who inspired Paul to write that "all the fullness of God dwell in the body of Christ (Colossians 1:19, 2:9) thereby giving the Trinitarian Christians the opportunity to accept Jesus as God ?
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Abdulgaffar22:

Are you saying Jesus was the one who inspired Paul to write that "all the fullness of God dwell in the body of Christ (Colossians 1:19, 2:9) thereby giving the Trinitarian Christians the opportunity to accept Jesus as God ?

TRINITY is unchristian but then you should know that whatever anyone say people can twist it to support idolatry. For instance my own uncle cut a tree and made an idol from it only to quote the Bible in support of what he did!
And do you know what he quoted?
Well there's a verse that called YHWH "Ọlọ́run owú" meaning "Jealous God" but my uncle cut a tree known as "igi owú" to make the image so he said his idol is not evil because it was made from owú tree and the Bible God called himself "God of owú"

What Paul meant their is that God wants all his worshipers to be perfect just as He is perfect {Leviticus 19:2 compare to Matthew 5:48} and God presented Jesus as the perfect role model through whom we can gain perfection {Matthew 17:5 compare to Deuteronomy 18:15} that's what Paul meant.

Now regarding what John the apostle wrote @ John 1:1

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god"

This simple means that in time past God gave Jesus (who was a spirit being back then) to act like a god in doing certain things just as the same God did with Moses {Exodus 7:1} that's why God told the Israelites through Moses that another prophet will arise (among their brothers) who will also be a prophet and God at the same time like Moses {Deuteronomy 18:18} and God swear in His anger that whoever ignored this prophet will be cut off from among His people {Deuteronomy 18:19} because they can't live by the Torah perfectly unless a perfect man like Jesus come to teach them how they can gain perfection through the Torah! smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by knowingChrist(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2022
" i beheld Satan falling as lightening"

This is the part that made me realize that you don't know what you're saying.

Jesus was comparing the fall of Satan to be as lightening falls; they fall very fast, but you're saying something else bc you don't understand something as simple as a simile.

Kindly stop from speaking about things that you have no understanding of. May you have
peace

1 Like

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Abdulgaffar22: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

TRINITY is unchristian but then you should know that whatever anyone say people can twist it to support idolatry. For instance my own uncle cut a tree and made an idol from it only to quote the Bible in support of what he did!
And do you know what he quoted?
Well there's a verse that called YHWH "Ọlọ́run owú" meaning "Jealous God" but my uncle cut a tree known as "igi owú" to make the image so he said his idol is not evil because it was made from owú tree and the Bible God called himself "God of owú"

What Paul meant their is that God wants all his worshipers to be perfect just as He is perfect {Leviticus 19:2 compare to Matthew 5:48} and God presented Jesus as the perfect role model through whom we can gain perfection {Matthew 17:5 compare to Deuteronomy 18:15} that's what Paul meant.

Now regarding what John the apostle wrote @ John 1:1

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god"

This simple means that in time past God gave Jesus (who was a spirit being back then) to act like a god in doing certain things just as the same God did with Moses {Exodus 7:1} that's why God told the Israelites through Moses that another prophet will arise (among their brothers) who will also be a prophet and God at the same time like Moses {Deuteronomy 18:18} and God swear in His anger that whoever ignored this prophet will be cut off from among His people {Deuteronomy 18:19} because they can't live by the Torah perfectly unless a perfect man like Jesus come to teach them how they can gain perfection through the Torah! smiley

the fact that Paul contradicts true Jesus (pbuh) on many important issues is even enough to prove that the revelation he claimed to receive was from fake Jesus Christ.
For example, Jesus (pbuh) said the Old testament laws are still valid and he did not come to abolish them;

Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 5:17-20)

It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law (Luke 16:17)

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: "The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach (Matthew 23:1-3)"

Please see the last passage above how Jesus asked the crowds and his disciples to do everything they were told by the Pharisees and the teachers of the law which shows that Jesus (pbuh) did not come to abolish the law ( either directly or indirectly in any event) as he rightly said in Matthew 5:17 quoted above ;Do not think that I have come to abolish the law

Yet despite this Jesus' declaration, Paul proclaimed as follows ;

"For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility (Ephesians 2:14-16 )"

In another place, Paul declared ;

"But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code (Romans 7:6)"

It is very clear in all these verses that Paul proclaimed that Jesus came to abolish the law. Whereas Jesus himself declared that do not think I have come to abolish the law (Matthew 5:17); this is the reason why he asked the crowds and his disciples to do everything they were told by the teachers of the law because they were the people that sit in Moses' seat (Matthew 23:1-3)

In fact, a stage was reached when the Jewish Christians in Jerusalem overheard that Paul is teaching against the law of Moses--the very law that Jesus himself commanded the disciples to uphold. See the passage below ;

"When we arrived at Jerusalem, the brothers and sisters received us warmly. The next day Paul and the rest of us went to see James, and all the elders were present. Paul greeted them and reported in detail what God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry. When they heard this, they praised God. Then they said to Paul: “You see, brother, how many thousands of Jews have believed, and all of them are zealous for the law. They have been informed that you teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn away from Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children or live according to our customs. What shall we do? They will certainly hear that you have come, so do what we tell you. There are four men with us who have made a vow. Take these men, join in their purification rites and pay their expenses, so that they can have their heads shaved. Then everyone will know there is no truth in these reports about you, but that you yourself are living in obedience to the law (Acts 21:17-24)"

As you can see from above, even after Jesus' departure, James and all the Christian elders in Jerusalem still uphold the ceremonial law of Moses by observing purification rituals like vow making and head shaving. And they find it difficult to believe that Paul was teaching against the law. They rather wanted to believe that Paul himself is living in obedience to the law.

But as we can see from the two veses quoted above (Ephesians 2:14-16, Romans 7:6), what the Jewish Christians learnt about Paul (that he is teaching against the law) is perfectly true. However, James and the elders believed otherwise simply because they were not opportune to read most of Paul's letters circulating among the Gentiles since they spent most of their time in Jerusalem.
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Major7: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Abdulgaffar22, you're a confused personality that have no single clue about all you've said bellow. You can't used your analytical skills to explain the things of the spirit except the wisdom is bestowed from above. In between, you would have been wailing if someone said trash about your faith but I pray for your soul to be saved.

Abdulgaffar22:
After the departure of Jesus (peace be upon him) from this world, a bright light from heaven that called himself Jesus of Nazareth flashed around a man called Paul (whose original name was Saul) on his way to Damascus;

"About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, ‘Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?’ Who are you, Lord?’ I asked. “ ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,’ he replied. My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of him who was speaking to me (Acts 22:6-9)"

But did Paul (Saul) truly meet the original Jesus Christ (pbuh) on his way to Damascus ?

Let's consider the following points of evidence ;

1ST POINT OF EVIDENCE

Before Jesus (pbuh) left the surface of the earth, he forewarned the original apostles as follows:

"Take heed that no one deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying; I am the Christ; and shall deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5)…

“Then if anyone says here is Christ or there, do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you; Christ is out in the wilderness, do not go out; or Christ is in the inner rooms, do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the son of Man. Wherever there is a carcass, then the vultures will gather (Matthew 24:23-28)"

[Please take note of how the phrase "if anyone (which means without exception)" is being used repeatedly by Jesus in the verses above.]

“Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them Luke 21:8-9).

Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many (Mark 13:5-6)

In all the verses above, the disciples are commanded by Jesus(pbuh) not to believe in any account of a person who claim to have seen Jesus in a private manner prior to his universally-visible appearance to all. Jesus(pbuh) was telling us that his returning to earth again from heaven will be clear and unmistakable to everyone. That is to say, Jesus will be visible to every eye from every corner of the world in the same way that lightning that comes from the east is visible to those in the West . The people would gather to see Jesus coming from the heaven just like vultures gather over the carcass. Hence, any private appearances of Jesus to anyone or to only a few set of people before this universally public appearance should be ignored and discarded

Therefore, if Jesus’ private appearance to Paul in form of “a bright light from heaven" on his way to Damascus would be an exception to this great warning of not believing in private appearances of Christ, then Jesus (pbuh)should have foretold this exceptional event to the original apostles before he ascended to heaven. However, Jesus (pbuh) did not foretell anything like such.

2ND POINT OF EVIDENCE

Instead of foretelling to the original apostles that he would privately appear to someone like Paul in form of a bright light from heaven” before his universally-visible appearance to all, Jesus only informed them as follows;

"And he said unto them, “I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven (Luke10:18 KJV)".

That is to say, Jesus saw Satan in a form of a lightening falling from heaven. This is the appearance usually taken by Satan and this is the main reason why he was called Lucifer (which means light-bearer or morning star or shining one ) in Isaiah 14:12 KJV

[Lucifer is a combination of [lūx (light) + ferō (bear, carry) in Latin language]

But is it really reasonable to believe that it was Satan, and not Jesus, that revealed himself to Paul in form of lightning from heaven? Yes, it is not only reasonable but also provable by combining together the three strong facts below ;

1. Jesus has already forewarned the original apostles not to believe in any account of a person proclaiming private appearance of Christ, using repeatedly the phrase if anyone.... (which means without exception -see Matthew 24:23-28 quoted above)

2. If Jesus really foretold that he beheld Satan in a form of lightning fall from heaven (Luke 10:18 KJV), then Jesus would never emulate Satan by appearing in the same form to any chosen apostle. Yet it was the same lightning (i:e bright light) from heaven that revealed himself to Paul on his road to Damascus (see Acts 22:6-9 quoted above).

3. Matthew 24:36 clearly shows that Jesus does not know the actual day which general resurrection will take place and again Mark 11:12-14 clearly revealed that Jesus did not know that a distant fig tree had no fruits (until he reached the tree) which all implies that Jesus cannot be God who always has a perfect knowledge about all things.

Yet contrary to this basic fact, Paul indirectly proclaimed that Jesus is God by stating that all the fullness of God ( i:e the whole of divine nature) dwell in the body of Jesus Christ (Colossians 1:19, 2:9).

Hence stylishly, Paul caused the christians to commit the sin of idolatry by giving them the opportunity to take Jesus (who is only a man-- Acts 2:22) as a divine God.

See how all the evidence explained above support the fact that the bright light that revealed himself to Paul on his way to Damascus was not Jesus Christ but Satan in disguise - a ravening wolf that came in sheep's clothing (Matthew 7:15).

But despite this satanic delusion experienced by Paul, almost half of the books (13 out of 27) found in the New Testament were written by him alone.

Look at the foundation upon which the edifice of Christianity is erected !

This is the top secret that is clearly depicted in the Bible but which is still unknown to many Christians

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Major7: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Funn guy. Not your fault though, just ignorance

1) But for Paul Christianity would not have survived and spread. Tell us what Satan has to gain by having Christianity survive and thrive

2) Lord Jesus is a living, transforming Spirit not a dead man you keep wishing peace upon. St.Paul did not just meet him once, He was active in Paul’s life - directing him, protecting him and working miracles through him!

Forget it bro, that's what they like to do, pick up someone to argue with just to calm their troubled souls

1 Like

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

So your prince of peace is a tormentor!

Wetin concern Paul wey don Pai?

We know say many things like Peace and Paul dey pepper people like una.
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
It's obvious you really have a lot in your mind on this topic but to make this easier for both of us let's pick any of the laws you think Paul contradicted.
Remember that Jesus is the prophet promised to come and TEACH God's people how to apply the Torah in a perfect sense which totally differs from their misconception regarding God's law {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} and Jesus himself told the Jews that the main purpose of the laws is to help adherents LOVE God and their neighbours! Mark 12:28-31

So tell me one single law Paul contradicted! smiley

Abdulgaffar22:

the fact that Paul contradicts true Jesus (pbuh) on many important issues is even enough to prove that the revelation he claimed to receive was from fake Jesus Christ.
For example, Jesus (pbuh) said the Old testament laws are still valid and he did not come to abolish them;
Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 5:17-20)
It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law (Luke 16:17)
"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: "The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach (Matthew 23:1-3)"
Please see the last passage above how Jesus asked the crowds and his disciples to do everything they were told by the Pharisees and the teachers of the law which shows that Jesus (pbuh) did not come to abolish the law ( either directly or indirectly in any event) as he rightly said in Matthew 5:17 quoted above ;Do not think that I have come to abolish the law
Yet despite this Jesus' declaration, Paul proclaimed as follows ;
"For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility (Ephesians 2:14-16 )"
In another place, Paul declared ;
"But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code (Romans 7:6)"
It is very clear in all these verses that Paul proclaimed that Jesus came to abolish the law. Whereas Jesus himself declared that do not think I have come to abolish the law (Matthew 5:17); this is the reason why he asked the crowds and his disciples to do everything they were told by the teachers of the law because they were the people that sit in Moses' seat (Matthew 23:1-3)
In fact, a stage was reached when the Jewish Christians in Jerusalem overheard that Paul is teaching against the law of Moses--the very law that Jesus himself commanded the disciples to uphold. See the passage below ;
"When we arrived at Jerusalem, the brothers and sisters received us warmly. The next day Paul and the rest of us went to see James, and all the elders were present. Paul greeted them and reported in detail what God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry. When they heard this, they praised God. Then they said to Paul: “You see, brother, how many thousands of Jews have believed, and all of them are zealous for the law. They have been informed that you teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn away from Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children or live according to our customs. What shall we do? They will certainly hear that you have come, so do what we tell you. There are four men with us who have made a vow. Take these men, join in their purification rites and pay their expenses, so that they can have their heads shaved. Then everyone will know there is no truth in these reports about you, but that you yourself are living in obedience to the law (Acts 21:17-24)"
As you can see from above, even after Jesus' departure, James and all the Christian elders in Jerusalem still uphold the ceremonial law of Moses by observing purification rituals like vow making and head shaving. And they find it difficult to believe that Paul was teaching against the law. They rather wanted to believe that Paul himself is living in obedience to the law.
But as we can see from the two veses quoted above (Ephesians 2:14-16, Romans 7:6), what the Jewish Christians learnt about Paul (that he is teaching against the law) is perfectly true. However, James and the elders believed otherwise simply because they were not opportune to read most of Paul's letters circulating among the Gentiles since they spent most of their time in Jerusalem.
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Obafavour(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lukuluku69:

You mean Jesus was directing, protecting and active on Paul's Life yet left the Eleven Disciples he personally trained. Those that dined with him, trekked with him for three years?

It is only in Christianity that the word of someone who never met Jesus took prominence than those who he handpicked himself.

Remember he gave the Keys to Heaven to one of the Eleven oo. Are you saying non of the Eleven deserves at least one or two visits from Jesus when he left them?
They don't need any visit again like he did to paul since they'd spent years with him when he was on earth.
Only God knows the way to men salvation. What if that was the only one way to his (paul) salvation? That he had to encounter jesus in that way before he could be save.
If it was a false story holy spirit would have told them (the disciples) like he did in "acts 5:1-11"
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Lukuluku69(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Obafavour:

They don't need any visit again like he did to paul since they'd spent years with him when he was on earth.
Only God knows the way to men salvation. What if that was the only one way to his (paul) salvation? That he had to encounter jesus in that way before he could be save.
If it was a false story holy spirit would have told them (the disciples) like he did in "acts 5:1-11"

Ok.

So like how many times did Jesus visit Paul?

Do you know that despite Jesus visit to Paul, it took the intervention of Barnabas for the Disciples to accept him? I would have thought Jesus to pay them a visit too and inform them that he has paid Paul a visit oo, please accept him amongst you but he did not do that and Barnabas had to intervened .

Bros, that Paul is the difference between you being Christian now and you being a Muslim had he not tampered with Jesus message.
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Lukuluku69(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This particular statement is wrong! Jesus Christ actually gave the Key to the Kingdom of Heaven to all those who will hear His teachings. If you spent time reading through more than just a couple of cherry-picked verses of the Gospel, you would come to realize this for yourself. undecided

Baba you don come again?

Please quote the verse that says he is the keys to kingdom of heaven to all those who will hear his teachings.

And I will quote where I read he is giving it to one of his disciples.

And still on your take about giving that fabled keys to to " all those who will hear his teachings, does this includes ALL Christians? Because all of una don hear the message or his teachings nah yet the same Christ said he is gonna deny a lot of you when you will come to homand say "Lord, Lord, in your name we have .......
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Abdulgaffar22: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So tell me one single law Paul contradicted! smiley

Not a single law he contradicted. Paul contradicted all the law.

Compare the statements of Paul below with statements utter by Jesus ;

For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility (Ephesians 2:14-16 )"

VERSUS

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: "The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach (Matthew 23:1-3)

Do not think I have come to abolish the law. I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 5:17-20)

What else do you want. Are these set of contradictory statements not clear enough ?
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Do you know the LAWS at all?
If so just point out one and let's see how Paul contradicted it! smiley

Abdulgaffar22:

Not a single law he contradicted. Paul contradicted all the law.
Compare the statements of Paul below with statements utter by Jesus ;
For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility (Ephesians 2:14-16 )"
VERSUS
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: "The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach (Matthew 23:1-3)
Do not think I have come to abolish the law. I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 5:17-20)
What else do you want. Are these set of contradictory statements not clear enough ?

1 Like

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Abdulgaffar22: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Do you know the LAWS at all?
If so just point out one and let's see how Paul contradicted it! smiley

Despite the fact that circumcision is an everlasting covenant of God for the Jews i:e the Israelites (Genesis 17:9-14) and Jesus himself was also circumcised (Luke 2:21).

Yet Paul went ahead to write as follows:

“Indeed, I Paul say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. And I testify again to every man who become circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law. You have become estranged (i.e. cut off ) from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by the law; you have fallen from grace (Galatians 5:2-4)”.

The term “every man” used by Paul in the verse quoted above is indisputable evidence that he condemned the act of circumcision for both Jews and Gentiles. This is the reason why the Jewish Christians in Jerusalem bound themselves with oath that they will never eat nor drink until they kill Paul (Acts 23:12-14).

In fact, this single fact alone that Paul condemn the act of circumcision, an everlasting covenant of God, is another prove that “the bright light from heaven” that appeared to Paul on his road to Damascus was a false Christ
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Abdulgaffar22:

You have come again with your abusive words. Instead of you to do copy and paste or give reference for the answer to those questions, your last resort is to address a fellow human like you with madness. Well I will not retaliate. Let's leave everything till the day of Judgement and we will clearly see who is really afflicted with madness

See how you sound reasonable such that one would expect that with this your reasonabillity, you would have known that you being a Muslim cannot reasonably be expected to understand the Bible, as shown by your crazy post.

Maybe it is allowed to read and interpret your Koran in a crazy way, you can not use that to read the Bible.

Even the church people who are the custodians of the Bible still struggle to understand it how much more difficult it would be for you people whose origins are based on Mohammed and his Koran.

A mechanic cannot be expected to read a medical journal and understand it's content only for him to wake up one day to talk about heart transplants.

It is madness most especially as you already know that you are not qualified to give such a post how much more a very offensive one.
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
You missed the point!

According to what God told Abraham (before the law was written) who ever want to receive part of the blessings God promised Abraham such a person must become circumcised himself and all members of his household!
But when the law was written it's only the Israelites and whoever wants to become a worshiper of their God. Jesus was circumcised as a baby {Luke 1:59; Leviticus 12:3} after Jesus' death, resurrection and ascension to heaven some gentiles wanted to become Christians but some Jewish Christians insisted that those gentiles must first be circumcised before they can acknowledge these gentiles as worshipers of the God of Abraham. This led to a great argument among the Christians so the brothers sent Paul and Barnabas to the Apostles and elders in Jerusalem over this matter, {Act 15:1-2} after thorough meditation on how Jesus dealt with everyone during his ministry and the study on the scriptures the Apostles and elders in Jerusalem concluded that circumcision is no longer compulsory for any adult but you can circumcise your baby at birth since you are old now, they sent Paul and Barnabas back to deliver this message to all Christians throughout the earth. Act 15:20-29

So was it Paul that made that decision or the Apostles who has been with Jesus himself?

Please tell me one single law that Paul contradicted because if you're talking about circumcision it's the Apostles in Jerusalem that gave the order not Paul! smiley

Abdulgaffar22:

Despite the fact that circumcision is an everlasting covenant of God for the Jews i:e the Israelites (Genesis 17:9-14) and Jesus himself was also circumcised (Luke 2:21).
Yet Paul went ahead to write as follows:
“Indeed, I Paul say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. And I testify again to every man who become circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law. You have become estranged (i.e. cut off ) from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by the law; you have fallen from grace (Galatians 5:2-4)”.
The term “every man” used by Paul in the verse quoted above is indisputable evidence that he condemned the act of circumcision for both Jews and Gentiles. This is the reason why the Jewish Christians in Jerusalem bound themselves with oath that they will never eat nor drink until they kill Paul (Acts 23:12-14).
In fact, this single fact alone that Paul condemn the act of circumcision, an everlasting covenant of God, is another prove that “the bright light from heaven” that appeared to Paul on his road to Damascus was a false Christ

1 Like

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by zoer(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

In John 20:21 says Jesus said “Peace be with you"...in his statement.

Where did Jesus call himself peace in the Bible?

And you lied that Jesus is not like Moses!

The LORD told Moses in Deuteronomy 18:18
I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.

So who is the Prophet that is like Moses?

Muhammad right?
I thought you once said it was MOHAMMED Jehova was referring too?
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by AntiChristian: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We know say many things like Peace and Paul dey pepper people like una.

How will peace pepper us?

Jesus was said to say "Peace be with you" in John 20:21 the saying of Salam Alaikum we Muslim use to greet.

And Paul is unknown to Christ and Muslims. He's just a later forgery!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by zoer(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Thank you Op.

Can you imagine? Paul the Babbler who never saw nor met Jesus alive is believed more than the Eleven who trekked the length and breath of Judea and Samaria with the Nazarene?

According to the Bible, he never receive the "holy spirit" at the Pentecost, he never appeal to the words of Jesus, and at one point the Eleven disciples were "afraid" of him until a certain Barnabas intervened before he was accepted.

He was the First to teach that Jesus is the "Son of God" a believe no other disciples preached, he did away with the Eternal Laws of God when he counted it for naught and replaced it with the blood of Jesus poo.

He himself said he LIED to abound the Glory of God and he marvel that his LIES gained prominence among the Gentiles and he wondered why the they ( the disciples) still call him a LIAR!

Even is Accounts with the Damascus Trip itself is riddled with LIES. Op read them again. At one point it says, his mission will be given to him when he gets to Damascus and at another it was given to him there and then!

but BULUS( Paul)is among the three prophets Allah sent to warn you people
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by Lukuluku69(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
zoer:
but BULUS( Paul)is among the three prophets Allah sent to warn you people

No be only Bukus na BULLOCK you go see.
Re: A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians by cornelboy(f): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Abdulgaffar22:

Lol. You're funny. The way Muslims I have met amuse me, can't stop laughing cheesy

Between Paul and and your prophet Mohammad, who do you think contradicted Jesus'teachings

After Paul's conversation, he fought for Jesus and keep spreading the gospel till his death without fearing harm and death.

What did your prophet do?
He feared. He grew an army and fought for himself, for his life.

You are an hypocrite for thinking that Paul contradicted Jesus his master whereas your prophet that came more than 600 years later denied everything his disciples wrote about him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok. / If You MISS Heaven,you'll Cry! / Divine Solution To Sex In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.