Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,766 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress (3394 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress by pendo89(f): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2011
Phew settled
Dude had vision. Just made it clear that am in serious relationship and he should get a girl to appreciate his 'good qualities' undecided
Re: How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress by dammytex: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

@dammytex why ave u got yellow eyes?

'no ofeinse'

grin grin

OMG. That's a little funny. Jaundice ke? God forbid.

I don't have yellow eyes. You might wanna take a closer look.
Re: How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress by dammytex: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2011
So Pendo,

What would you do if you were to be asleep only to hear the voice of the Lord calling;

[size=15pt]PENDO! PENDO! PENDO!!!![/size]

I am the Lord your God that brought you out of your mother womb and thus far.
I have prepared your husband for you. I have even placed him closer to you, working at your organization's sister company. He dresses to kill, likes to stroll along the hallway. He is very noticeable.
Please my daughter; don't let this blessing pass you by. Hearken to the voice of the Lord, your God
Re: How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress by pendo89(f): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^ And you think I cannot discern the voice of God?
Let me tell you a secret.If you want to be deceived believe in prophecy only.
God speaks through day to day activities,The bible (which is the best ), through our conscience and through people as well.

Now if I happen to hear such a voice,I will not do anything,I wont even worry or bother.
I will first check to ensure its in line with the word of God cz His voice (prophecy) cannot contradict His own written Word!
Therefore anything out of word is null and void.

Two I will go on living my life as usual. See you must know God's promises for you.Its all in the word. When He says 'I shall give you your heart's desire' then it means I must have desire for a particular kind of man.Not just anybody fits my desire. We are free to choose, so God doesn't impose a man on you.

Then God is not silly.He doesn't speak our language lol
See, Don't confuse things here. You must be natural and I always say,there's nothing spiritual with relationships or marriage.
Its a natural process and you shouldn't go out dating while carrying a bible or speaking prophecy.That's stupidity and deception.
Be normal,natural and let God fulfill your desires.

I never mention God anywhere in my day to day living.I allow my life to speak. I just know where the boundary is and if you try to cross it then I give you my reasons why. That's when you will hear me mention Him.

You guys seem to believe in prophecies too much. I dont.I prefer seein God speak through day to day interactions and activities.
So now your question 'how do I know hes not mine?'  simple he doesnt fit my desire. I don't see in him what I desire 4 in a man. And theres no sin in that at all.

Be careful never to spiritualise everything.
Re: How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress by Arkhin(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
This is quite simple,you said he's not said anything yet but opens the door for you right? That's the contact point.Anytime he does that, tell him you don't appreciate what he's doing and he shouldn't start nursing ambitions. Tell him such acts put you off and you'll rather he keeps his distance.
Re: How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress by pendo89(f): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^ cool
Re: How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress by islamrules(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
He opens the door for me,and whenever I go to get my water for drinking hes right behind me, Angry
waiting for the same. Angry Angry. As if we share a stomach.

Rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress by SAFO(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2011
Well I'm happy everything worked out for you pendo, but you still should've warned him about that rusty nail.
Re: How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress by pendo89(f): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2011
SAFO:

Well I'm happy everything worked out for you pendo, but you still should've warned him about that rusty nail.

grin grin grin Nah,I avoid responding to mosquito bites using a hammer. That was too much.
Re: How Do U Put Off A Guy That Talks Through Body Language In An Effort To Impress by nsodo: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
There is only one way to let those people Down and that is Ignoring him with time he will realize that people are busy and finally give up. Besides, If you have been doing anything giving him hope stop it because that might be the basis for all what he does. Just neglect him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Definition Of Love And Its Impact On Society / / Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.