Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Which Language People Mistake You For, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Language People Mistake You For, (1731 Views)

What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 / People Mistake Me For Someone Else / People Mistake Me For Seun..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Mermaid123: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Im mistaken to be an igbo person, i think its becuz my mom is igbo while my dad is yoruba but most people conclude that im igbo
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Starz825(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Igbo
I still remember back then one guy was even dragging my tribe with me... I was like, are you me? smiley
Na so Dem igbos dey do

They will be like ...why are you so fine like Igbo?

For my mind I go be like na only Igbo God give beauty
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Sweetvie: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Starz825:

Na so Dem igbos dey do

They will be like ...why are you so fine like Igbo?

For my mind I go be like na only Igbo God give beauty
Lol... As in ehn
He was now like... shey I'll marry igbo
I don't even answer him again smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Shalommy(f): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jeon:

grin
Just as you do cool
So, who will you choose? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Jeon(f): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Shalommy:
So, who will you choose? cheesy

The one with S cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Shalommy(f): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jeon:

The one with S cheesy
cheesy cheesy undecided Both starts with S. (Shapeaso and .... )cheesy
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Jeon(f): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
kiss

Shalommy:

The one with this "Sha"
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Shalommy(f): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jeon:
kiss

The one with this "Sha" cheesy
undecided angry Write the moniker full.
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Jeon(f): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
cry
Shalommy:
undecided angry Write the moniker full.

3 Likes

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Shalommy(f): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Livesimple: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ha, me name Igbo oo even bankers Cef the speak Igbo with me
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by christianjoy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Am being mistaken for Yoruba indigene
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Shapeaso: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2022
Shalommy:
Why are you girls playing with my moniker?

1 Like

Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2022
Olowoshako:
Which language people mistake you for?.

American wink
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2022
Mermaid123:
Im mistaken to be an igbo person, i think its becuz my mom is igbo while my dad is yoruba but most people conclude that im igbo

angry
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2022
Mermaid123:

arrha...so u one of those IBO womens with beard & thin mustache.....correct?...u prefa masculine loook?(no oofencsse) undecided
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by akwesenana: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2022
Hausa. And it's very annoying. angry
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Franciscabless(f): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Calabar
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Shalommy(f): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Shapeaso:
Why are you girls playing with my moniker?
Hey, ask your girlfriend that.undecided
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Sammy07: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Igbo
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Allison012: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why is almost everyone mentioning igbo.?
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Aguiyimba(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Calaba and yoruba
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Lamson2x(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Igbo and Yoruba embarassed[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Lamson2x(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Igbo and Yoruba embarassed
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Igbo even my Edo people don't believe I am from Edo state.
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Skylee(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Olowoshako:
I'm mostly mistaken to be an Igbo / Eastern. I'm Yoruba but my complexion & body build why people usually think so
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Illegal1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Olowoshako:

Akwa ibom...

most people don't bliv me wen i tell dem i'm frm delta state....
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Suunnn(f): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
Olowoshako:

Northerner Or Foreigner

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Re: Which Language People Mistake You For, by Mermaid123: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

arrha...so u one of those IBO womens with beard & thin mustache.....correct?...u prefa masculine loook?(no oofencsse) undecided

Never ever never. lm very feminin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Beautiful And Pretty Wizkid Girlfriend And Wife To Be / She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat / I Will Be Live At Lekki Tonight (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.