Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) (54601 Views)

Spent About 14,500 On This Sweet Okra Soup that will last 6 months. / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by premierlead: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I'm back at it again by popular demand!

Many here might remember me from making the best stew in Latin America.

This time around, I've taken on a bigger challenge, and I did not fail. I made the best Okra soup in the whole of Brazil.

If any of you guys are in Rio, then come follow chop and enjoy your life o! Let me know what your favorite drink is, and I will be enough for you to coolee! grin

You have succeeded in preparing a bowl of poo made of fish
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Nursepepeye(f): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2022
yusluvad:
He tried..
for wetin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by walosky(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2022
See as soup black like Maria
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by colyx1(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2022
This one na total rubbish.......
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
This is overkill. Tomato paste in Okro soup, after putting in the Okro, and then you added raw fish?

How?
The raw fish mqd3e to vomit instantly!
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by jacobson662(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I'm back at it again by popular demand!

Many here might remember me from making the best stew in Latin America.

This time around, I've taken on a bigger challenge, and I did not fail. I made the best Okra soup in the whole of Brazil.

If any of you guys are in Rio, then come follow chop and enjoy your life o! Let me know what your favorite drink is, and I will be enough for you to coolee! grin

watin be this?!! kai walahi, if this is the best Okra soup in the whole Brazil then i rather eat sth else; cos this thing way dey ur plate so fit purge person for 1 year.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Danmoh: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Him try abeg,he cooked the soup more than many of our girls
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by odaniel1(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This our Guy go kill us one day.... grin grin
Oga dey cook like Aliens grin grin
He has got a lot to learn from GLORYHOMEMAKER
Bros reminds me of my former days of cooking misery smiley
Na GLORYHOMEMAKER save me walahi. As a hustling bachelor in Lagos & with this economic depression. Na frustration and hunger fr finish me. I even want install TV for my kitchen make I dey learn more from GLORYHOMEMAKER. grin
The top-up is the extra females that think I am a good cook, dem no know say na do-as-i-do I dey embarassed

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Raphaeldhero(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
This is overkill. Tomato paste in Okro soup, after putting in the Okro, and then you added raw fish?

How?

Dat nigga from ODUDUWA kingdom
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by AuroraB(f): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2022
dawnomike:
Not a bad one ... looks nice and delicious
What would happen if you tell him the truth angry
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by AuroraB(f): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2022
JASONjnr:
Not easy to prepare Nigerian meals outside this country...

Getting everything to give you the exact taste as it should be will not almost be possible....

But sha, OP you're doing well....
Lol. That includes tomato puree in okra soup undecided
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Pablojoker12(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
U dey forbid leaf sad sad
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by tafabaloo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mrkumareze:
grin oga, you try for yourself but you are not qualified to be a cook.

Bros, u dey wicked walahi grin grin
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Oga this your okro soup OMG grin grin cheesy

What you're missing is steps on how to bring it out the way it should be presented, you might know some ingredients but you lack intellectual for procedures on how to go about it

The end result looks like....grin but sha for a man you try

Abeg make we hear!

If man cook lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, una go say "for a man, you try".
If man come manage sabi cook (manage O!), na "man sabi cook pass woman" we go dey read.
Make una stay one place abeg!

If to say na woman cook that soup, come dare post am for nairaland, comment wey we no go read no exist!

I don talk am before; woman "I dey try shaa" for cooking na man "I too sabi cook"
We no be una mate for cooking! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Zinpat: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

How?

as in ehh... lwkmd
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
odaniel1:

Na GLORYHOMEMAKER save me walahi. As a hustling bachelor in Lagos & with this economic depression. Na frustration and hunger fr finish me. I even want install TV for my kitchen make I dey learn more from GLORYHOMEMAKER. grin

The top-up is the extra females that think I am a good cook, dem no know say na do-as-i-do I dey embarassed

Nne be saving lives! cheesy

To be fair, e get people wey no go still fit cook, even with "do-as-I-do".
You dey try.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by Streetmovement(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Abeg make we hear!

If man cook lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, una go say "for a man, you try".
If man come manage sabi cook (manage O!), na "man sabi cook pass woman" we go dey read.
Make una stay one place abeg!

If to say na woman cook that soup, come dare post am for nairaland, comment wey we no go read no exist!

I don talk am before; woman "I dey try shaa" for cooking na man "I too sabi cook"
We no be una mate for cooking! gringrin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, for man to cook him try na

Cooking no be man thing from day one, even the devil knows it so therefore I dey correct for wetin I talk

Na women get PHD for cooking grin so I agree
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne be saving lives! cheesy

To be fair, e get people wey no go still fit cook, even with "do-as-I-do".
You dey try.

Awwwwwn, am honoured oooo
The little things we do not knowing how far it goes in helping others.

MariahAngel you helped me too oooo
My first post on food section in Nairaland was Okro soup too.
I was just starting and the camera phone I used to video wasn't that sharp. The comments were not encouraging at all. Some said whether oyel no dey my side abi it's expensive, some said they wanted to puke, etc.

Mariangeles was called to give her verdict and lo and behold she said too much oyel is not good for the health and I did a relatively good job, I was overwhelmed with joy that someone I don't even know in a faceless forum could say something nice about my cooking.

At the end of it all, we rise by lifting others.
Thank you MariahAngel and thank you everyone that has watched my videos to learn a thing or more.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
odaniel1:

Thank you so much.

This kind of reviews encourages me to do more.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by JASONjnr(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
AuroraB:
Lol. That includes tomato puree in okra soup undecided

Really?

I've seen different people with different method of preparing their meals and they love to eat it.

If OP is ok and loves is Okro soup with his preparation, then you're not to be the judge to that.

Some people prepare their Okro almost the same way they prepare Ewedu...With stew sauce.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by AuroraB(f): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

Really?

I've seen different people with different method of preparing their meals and they love to eat it.

If OP is ok and loves is Okro soup with his preparation, then you're not to be the judge to that.

Some people prepare their Okro almost the same way they prepare Ewedu...With stew sauce.
K undecided
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by ukaface(f): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
descarado:
This guy cooks upside downcheesy.
Looks good but your okro is already dead or do you like it like that?. What made it dark? No kale or spinach?

Tomatoe is used in making okro. That you don't use it doesn't mean those who use it are wrong.
Ewedu is mixed with stew.
Ghana must make okro with tomatoe. Not to talk of other west African countries.

We should stop displaying ignorance
tomato is used in making okro Ke?
That you use it, doesn't mean those who don't can't cook
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Awwwwwn, am honoured oooo
The little things we do not knowing how far it goes in helping others.

MariahAngel you helped me too oooo
My first post on food section in Nairaland was Okro soup too.
I was just starting and the camera phone I used to video wasn't that sharp. The comments were not encouraging at all. Some said whether oyel no dey my side abi it's expensive, some said they wanted to puke, etc.

Mariangeles was called to give her verdict and lo and behold she said too much oyel is not good for the health and I did a relatively good job, I was overwhelmed with joy that someone I don't even know in a faceless forum could say something nice about my cooking.

At the end of it all, we rise by lifting others.
Thank you MariahAngel and thank you everyone that has watched my videos to learn a thing or more.

How touching.

Who knew such a simple honest comment could be that encouraging.

Nne, I really appreciate your kind and generous words. Thank you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by tivhador: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
Its cool......You can cook soup, we've heard undecided undecided undecided undecided cheesy
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by yemi1504: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
descarado:
This guy cooks upside downcheesy.
Looks good but your okro is already dead or do you like it like that?. What made it dark? No kale or spinach?

Tomatoe is used in making okro. That you don't use it doesn't mean those who use it are wrong.
Ewedu is mixed with stew.
Ghana must make okro with tomatoe. Not to talk of other west African countries.

We should stop displaying ignorance

The comment that the guy cooks upside down just off me! cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
Thank you o! grin

ibkayee:

Lmaoo @ strong eba

@OP
Kudos on your efforts
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
You are right, but I'm here for a short time and don't want to spend too much buying stuff I cannot take with me.

cooooooks:
Great effort. Only thing you need to do is grate the okra next time.

Cut okra is very different from grated okra. At the very least, if you have a food processor, use to chop th okra to the smallest possible size.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Yes o! lol grin

meobizy:
This guy makes the-best-Nigerian-everything in Latin America. If you’re the able-bodied in a place of handicaps, you are the best.

Next thread, please.
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Thank you for the tips. I go try am out. But come follow chop the izobo wey I cook o! lol

grin

foxxydude:
Next time
Fry the tomato paste like say you dey cook stew
Add the fish and prawns, etc let it cook
Season to taste
Add the okra last and let it simmer for 3 to 5 mins
grin
No be this izobo wey you cook so

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
I no understand o! lol

DeepThroater:

Marwa is very active .

Make what you want of this warning
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
Eat alone ke? You must follow chop!!! grin

lilyheaven:
The matter tire me.
Let him eat alone his concoction
Re: Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
You no like me o! You want make dem deal with me? lol

zumbigbo:
Bros, pls tell our brothers to refrain from criminal activities in Brazil abeg. Dem no get shame at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos / Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.