Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (69712 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / I Find Older Women Attractive. Am I Weird?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Agbebakun22: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Go tell your mama to shut up for house. You dey craze!

Obviously.
okay are you done speaking stupid hoe?

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Folawealth090:

Don't usually back u lot up grin but have to say u hit the nail on the head their.

It is really that simple. These countries are not so far from Nigeria. Or he can hookup with then on IG, let’s see how much they want Nigerian men for marriage. Toor!

4 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Which countries? The one half of y'all spend in jail for ? Even the SA nor chase dem dey chase una like fly? grin grin grin grin
is English too difficult for you?..i specifically said the women of those countries.

As for una, both the men and women of those countries don't want nigerian females. They call all of you cheap prostitutes who negatively nfluence their females.

When we talk say una nor get sense una think say na insult.

na only sharp mouth una get

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
In a populated most populous black nation like Nigeria there must be Good Bad and Ugly

Remember Nigeria also have good trending things. Know this and have peace
Nah, the avegerage Nigerian man is criminal minded, they see it as being "sharp" they even call fraud "hustle" that's how low their morality is, even Nigerians abroad prefer to do business with other nationalities than with their own country men. It's that bad. Go figure.

4 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
pocohantas:

It is really that simple. These countries are not so far from Nigeria. Or he can hookup with then on IG, let’s see how much they want Nigerian men for marriage. Toor!
go to YouTube. the evidence is there

Women from other countries are constantly singing the praises of nigerian men

I'm yet to see any man from another country say anything nice about Nigerian women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

go to YouTube. the evidence is there
Women from other countries are constantly singing the praises of nigerian men

I'm yet to see any man from another country say anything nice about Nigerian women

It is the same way they are also complaining of how you guys destroy their country. Are we forgetting the attack on Nigerians in SA so soon? Why are you not pointing me to that?

Anyway, go and marry them. Until then… you might as well put your mouth where your money is.

6 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

so na uniben you dey go... you're a disgrace to my alma mater
Your alma mater that produced insecure dimwits like you and many more. Where was it stated that I attended Uniben in the post you humped on?

Do you read with the intent to comprehend at all? And what's your obsession with my posts on this thread?

You have been everywhere but no where on this thread projecting your half education buttering your shallow mind. I have made it clear for the up tenth times to keep your mentions to yourself but you just find that very difficult to grasps.

Who is the disgrace here? To whatever Alma mater?

Kindly get lost!

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
pocohantas:

It is the same way they are also complaining of how you guys destroy their country. Are we forgetting the attack on Nigerians in SA so soon? Why are you not pointing me to that?

Anyway, go and marry them. Until then… you might as well put your mouth where your money is.
again, emphasis on the women.

Why English dey hard una like this?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

is English too difficult for you?..u specifically said the women of those countries.

As for una, both the men and women of those countries don't want nigerian females. They call all of you cheap prostitutes who negatively nfluence their females.

When we talk say una nor get sense una think say na insult.

na only sharp mouth una get
Why would a Nigerian woman want a black SA man though? Just a thought. undecided , The ones I have seen married to SA men ,they are white SA men, which is an upgrade. So yeah ,it's not even about want but looking on the side of the Nigerian woman who has a different perspective of this.

Cheap prostitutes ,lol, well I guess they are expensive prostitutes then , y'all can have them ,and please when it's time to sacrifice make sure you use them too,nor come dey find naija girl wey you wan give the gods ,that's my own.

And lastly, I am sure Nigerian women are not worried about SA men not wanting them, they are too busy fighting , dodging and praying not to get killed and dismembered and used for rituals in the hands of Nigerian men to be bothering about such meagre thing.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BRATISLAVA: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
ednut1:
you quoted me. How does my my comment relate with to filipino women tho. The American men are going for them
Because they are homely and know how to take care of men. The country also has the highest number of its citizens doing maids abroad.

You guys lie too much about Asian women in a bid to condemn Nigerian women. East Asian women are poor, especially in the sex slave capital of the Philippines, and they are ready to sleep with anything (even if it's a black dog) that offers them coin to get out of hell. Usually, an aged expat with odd kinks goes there to exploit their poverty. Stop romanticizing it.

There's no love at either end of the bargain.

When Nigerian women are with men of other nationalities, it isn't the bottom of the barrel or for exploitation. Says a lot for Nigerian men where they will go searching. The Philippines. Imagine that.

4 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Your alma mater that produced insecure dimwits like you and many more.

Do you read with the intent to comprehend at all? And what's your obsession with my posts on this thread?

You have been everywhere but no where on this thread projecting your half education buttering your shallow mind. I have made it clear for the up tenth times to keep your mentions to yourself but you just find that very difficult to grasps.

Who is the disgrace here? To whatever Alma mater?

Kindly get lost!

Ladies and gentlemen, here's our average fully educated deep minded nigerian female

You keep prooving my point that many of you only have sharp mouths and are not intelligent at all

You're already lost in ignorance self glorifying stupidity

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

again, emphasis on the women.

Why English dey hard una like this?

You are making noise. Go and marry them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Karnice600: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/our-men-dont-find-nigerian-women-attractive-they-are-the-last-women-our-men-would-date-south-african-lady-says.html

Ok. But its a known fact that SA women crave Nigerian guys than other African men put together. Those who don experience am can relate.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

Ladies and gentlemen, here's our average fully educated deep minded nigerian female

You keep prooving my point that many of you only have sharp mouths and are not intelligent at all

You're already lost in ignorance self glorifying stupidity
You obviously lack female attention in your life else you won't be here quoting every post that sounds feminine.

I discarded you long ago, so don't ever think your continuous mention will change my opinion of you grin

5 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BRATISLAVA: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
pocohantas:

You are making noise. Go and marry them.

Lol!
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Why would a Nigerian woman want a black SA man though? Just a thought. undecided , The ones I have seen married to SA men ,they are white SA men, which is an upgrade. So yeah ,it's not even about want but looking on the side of the Nigerian woman really has a different perspective of this.

Cheap prostitutes ,lol, well I guess they are expensive prostitutes then , y'all can have them ,and please when it's time to sacrifice make sure you use them too,nor come dey find naija girl wey you wan give the gods ,that's my own.

And lastly, I am sure Nigerian women are not worried about SA men not wanting them, they are too busy fighting , dodging and praying not to get killed and dismembered and used for rituals in the hands of Nigerian men to be bothering about such meagre thing.

SA men don't want you, togolese men don't want you. Even mumu Ghana men don't want you

What is it about an average Nigerian woman that makes her unattractive to men of other african countries??

I'm patiently waiting for your reply

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

SA men don't want you, togolese men don't want you. Even mumu Ghana men don't want you

What is it about an average Nigerian woman that makes her unattractive to men of other african countries??

I'm patiently waiting for your reply
lol, na you dey bothered o. I am sure your mother can answer that question ,let's ask her.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
You obviously lack female attention in your life else you won't be here quoting every post that sounds feminine.

I discarded you ago, so don't ever think your continuous mention will change my opinion of you grin
So somebody mentioning and calling out your stupidity on a faceless online forum means they're interested in you,according to your tiny female nigerian brain??..Another example of your dimwittedness.

I said it before, you only feel relevant online

Outside of it, you're complete sh*t

4 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by ukaface(f): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mtcheeeew
Like say Nigerian women find south African men attractive.

Them guys be having curvy nyash, them majority of the guys keep looking like gays.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
lol, na you dey bothered o. I am sure your mother can answer that question ,let's ask her.
I'm sure your mother can also explain how she managed to escape with you and your siblings to Togo from your ritualistic nigerian father.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

So somebody mentioning and calling out your stupidity on a faceless online forum means they're interested in you,according to your tiny female nigerian brain??..Another example of your dimwittedness.

I said it before, you only feel relevant online

Outside of it, you're complete sh*t
Only you dey quote women up and down, even when they are dismissive you don't get the clue. cheesy grin

If you don't lack female validation, you won't spend hours trying to convince ladies who don't give a hoot about your existence.

Waiting for your response. grin

8 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

I'm sure your mother can also explain how she managed to escape with you and your siblings to Togo from your ritualistic nigerian father.
lol. I have heard the explanation.

Now go ask your mother that question and get back to me.

4 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by ogwumgbe: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

Majority of YouTube females insulting Nigerian men online are igbos.

And guess what,they don't make any distinction bw igbos and the rest when pouring their vile on nigerian men

Continue, you're cherished simps

Igbos will always end up with igbos in marriage, no two ways about that, igbos love their women

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BRATISLAVA: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Nigerian women are unfortunate,their men butcher them and use them for rituals ,so south African men not finding them attractive is the least of their problems nor their worriesn, Nigerian men who they can sleep with and wake up looking down from heaven or hell at your dismembered body in a shrine should be their first cause of worry.

Lol. You and ukaface are amusing.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by ukaface(f): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by zudozz: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
YES. Becos their girls are so beautiful n so endowed!

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Ah ,sis , you sef know say an SA man not wanting us is the least of the problem of the Nigerian woman, except na white SA man,sha grin . If na black ,who gives a fck.

And besides we have monsters disguised as Nigerian men to deal with, you can't even enter a taxi in Nigeria without holding your breathe till you get to your destination because of these monsters that call themselves Nigerian men ,even BRT bus is not safe for Nigeria women all because of these monsters that call themselves Nigerian men, and you think any Nigerian woman is worried about black SA men? undecided

It's scary out here for the average Nigerian woman in the hands of these monsters that call themselves Nigerian men. We have too much on our plate. Besides how many of Nigerian women are in SA? How many black SA men are in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Honestly speaking she's right . most of we niggars dating Nigerian girls are fed up. how u feel cool and entitled to ask me a money ur dad can't give u is wrong , make I no just travel out ni O if not na oyinbo bany I go bring come house grin..

5 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Only you dey quote women up and down, even when they are dismissive you don't get the clue. cheesy grin

If you don't lack female validation, you won't spend hours trying you convince ladies who don't give a hoot about your existence.

Waiting for your response. grin
Why are my not surprised by this bloated sense of self relevance borderlining delusion?, Hmmm...maybe because it's common knowledge amongst nigerian men that saying a simple 'hi' to an average nigerian automatically registers as the man wanting to have sex with her in her tiny fish brain

Your guys are extremely dumb... Worse thing is that you don't even realize it

5 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BanyXchi: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
ruffDiamond:
you go fit dey dive into all these dirty afonja worwor big yansh women be dat big yansh Na shiit house smiley
Afonja women are better than the Osu dogs you call women... Omo Igbo

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

Post it, let us see that you're not lying.

You want me to show you a private chat I had with a lady, will you be happy if I did the same to you? Let me just give you a clue of other interactions on Twitter, she's a Chinese woman based in Singapore. There is another one based in London too who wants me to come over

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
lol. I have heard the explanation.

Now go ask your mother that question and get back to me.
So you have the explanation as to why your father is a ritualist??

I talk am say you nor get sense

If I be your papa, I go use you take play two odds for bet9ja

I nor fit train mumu pikin like you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.