Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,124 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (69655 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / I Find Older Women Attractive. Am I Weird?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by ukaface(f): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Ah ,sis , you sef know say an SA man not wanting us is the least of the problem of the Nigerian woman, except na white SA man,sha grin . If na black ,who gives a fck.

And besides we have monsters disguised as Nigerian men to deal with, you can't even enter a taxi in Nigeria without holding your breathe till you get to your destination because of these monsters that call themselves Nigerian men ,even BRT bus is not safe for Nigeria women all because of these monsters that call themselves Nigerian men, and you think any Nigerian woman is worried about black SA men? undecided

It's scary out here for the average Nigerian woman in the hands of these monsters that call themselves Nigerian men. We have too much on our plate. Besides how many of Nigerian women are in SA? How many black SA men are in Nigeria? undecided
abeg loud it.
Why would the thought of SA men even come to my head in the first place? When e no be ment

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Ah ,sis , you sef know say an SA man not wanting us is the least of the problem of the Nigerian woman, except na white SA man,sha grin . If na black ,who gives a fck.

And besides we have monsters disguised as Nigerian men to deal with, you can't even enter a taxi in Nigeria without holding your breathe till you get to your destination because of these monsters that call themselves Nigerian men ,even BRT bus is not safe for Nigeria women all because of these monsters that call themselves Nigerian men, and you think any Nigerian woman is worried about black SA men? undecided

It's scary out here for the average Nigerian woman in the hands of these monsters that call themselves Nigerian men. We have too much on our plate. Besides how many of Nigerian women are in SA? How many black SA men are in Nigeria? undecided
Many nigerian women are in SA. Dem dey drag numbers with naija men sef

They just don't find you attractive. Deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

So you have the explanation as to why your father is a ritualist??

I talk am say you nor get sense

If I be your papa, I go use you to play two odds for bet9ja

I nor fit train mumu pikin like you
I said Nigeria men, I never excluded any man, now go and ask your mother the question let's hear her. Stop foaming in the mouth and hurry up.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BanyXchi: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:

I don't need to ask the cursed tribe you come bfr knowing it, you people are mentally deranged... Stop generalizing us abeg, focus on your cursed tribe and stop acting like Nigeria is a real nation, we have nothing in common.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by siofra(f): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
pacespot:

You want me to show you a private chat I had with a lady, will you be happy if I did the same to you? Let me just give you a clue of other interactions on Twitter, she's a Chinese woman based in Singapore. There is another one based in London too who wants me to come over

Na so!

Your fellow Nigerian men want to scam you. That's not an Asian woman

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
I don't need to ask the cursed tribe you come bfr knowing it, you people are mentally deranged... Stop generalizing us abeg, focus on your cursed tribe and stop acting like Nigeria is a real nation, we have nothing in common.
Tribe? ,more like country, from Hausa, to Yoruba to ibo all of your men do rituals ,so dont come here and form saint. grin grin grin ,if you want links of men from various tribes caught in rituals google is your friend. This has nothing to do with tribe ,but Nigerian men in general , criminal minded devil's.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I said Nigeria men, I never excluded any man, now go and ask your mother the question let's hear her. Stop foaming in the mouth and hurry up.

Papa ladycewhy oooooo!!!!!....coman see the imb*cile wey you call pikin

Ah dey shame for you...tuehhhh!

4 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

Papa ladycewhy oooooo!!!!!....coman see the imb*cile wey you call pikin

Ah dey shame for you
Your mother that nobody wanted that settled with your father should be proud of you too. grin grin, or you dey forbid to get black SA man as your papa? undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by OyinO: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
asuraking:
Nigerian women can change from missing rib to missing knife.

because there's no missing rib in the first place. Are your ribs not complete? Is anyone missing?

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Your mother that nobody wanted that settled with your father should be proud of you too. grin grin

My mumsi dey among the generation of naija women wey get sense

If na those previous generation of naija women, we naija men ready to defend them with our last blood

Nor be the mumu,ugly rude she-boons wey call themselves present day naija girls we go stress ourselves for...

Go and face the people insulting you and leave us alone

After all, when those same SA men dey attack naija men, many of the females here dey join castigate the men.

Everybody carry your cross

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

Na so!

Your fellow Nigerian men want to scam you. That's not an Asian woman

You think I am that fool, even when both of you have spoken by audio on Twitter? How do you arrive at that that she is not an Asian woman?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BanyXchi: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Majority of guys who trash talk women are Igbos, mostly uniben students self grin cheesy

No Yoruba man can trash talk Yoruba women except the ungrateful ones. I believe that's why this entitlement/leeching rant seem alien to me. Yoruba women don't roll that way.
absolutely, no sane Yoruba man will trash talk our orekelewas, Yoruba men and women are forever, and yoruba women are the most hardworking, intelligent, beautiful and resourceful women I know. Take this from someone that has been across the world. So you should be less concerned about all these attacks against 'Nigerian women', it does not concern Oduduwa women abeg our women are not leeches oh. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BanyXchi: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Tribe? ,more like country, from Hausa, to Yoruba to ibo all of your men do rituals ,so dont come here and form saint. grin grin grin ,if you want links of men from various tribes caught in rituals google is your friend. This has nothing to do with tribe ,but Nigerian men in general , criminal minded devil's.
again focus on your tribe, i know you come from a cursed barbaric tribe, we have absolutely nothing in common except that we're forced to be jn the same country.. your barbaric misandristic mindsets should remain with your people. And what tribe are you from btw?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Death to all simps!!

Some mugus still believe good/bad character is determined by tribe

Mugus everywhere

4 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

My mumsi dey among the generation of naija women wey get sense

If na those previous generation of naija women, we naija men ready to defend them with our last blood

Nor be the mumu,ugly rude she-boons wey call themselves present day naija girls we go stress ourselves for...

Go and face the people insulting you and leave us alone

After all, when those same SA men dey attack naija men, many of the females here dey join castigate the men.

Everybody carry your cross
And you think Nigerian women are worried about black SA ,we dey find oyinbo dey go wey we want take upgrade ,una dey talk nonsense. The only upgrade is marrying a white Man. Lol so all this one wey una dey talk nor matter.

Plus it's not an insult to state facts ,we are too worried over other things than black SA men. Na una know if una get cross, Nigerian women have more serious life threatening ritualistic monsters on their plate .

And again, I am sure your sisters are part of the she baboon who are descendants of your mother a bigger she baboon or let's assume you don't have sisters ,the female cousins in your family are linked to your she baboon grandma who gave birth to your she baboon mother. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And you think Nigerian women are worried about black SA ,we dey find oyinbo dey go wey we want take upgrade ,una dey talk nonsense. The only upgrade is marrying a white Man. Lol so all this one wey Ina dey talk nor matter.

Plus it's not an insult to state facts ,we are too worried over other things than black SA men. Na una know if una get cross, Nigerian women have more serious life threatening ritualistic monsters on their plate .

And again, I am sure your sisters are part of the she baboon who are descendants of your mother a bigger she baboon or let's assume you don't have sisters ,the female cousins in your family are linked to your she baboon grandma who gave birth to your she baboon mother. grin
E Pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Last time I checked, na SA woman insult una

Face who insult you and leave us alone

Nor be our fault say nobody wants una

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by 1Sharon(f): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
ednut1:
Majority of men from other african countries are not attracted to Nigerian women. Because billing too much and our babe mouth too sharp for them

They really don't and I understand why. Nigerian women can be masculine compared to other African women.

But we have better looking faves while they have better looking bodies.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

E Pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Last time I checked, na SA woman insult una

Face who insult you and leave us alone
Pained, nah, na if she say oyinbo man ,na there e go pain me . Even their women don't want them ,so why will a Nigerian woman travel all the way to SA and not look for for the upgraded version 3.0 of SA man?

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Nah, the avegerage Nigerian man is criminal minded, they see it as being "sharp" they even call fraud "hustle" that's how low their morality is, even Nigerians abroad prefer to do business with other nationalities than with their own country men. It's that bad. Go figure.
It's well with u. You already have hatred for Nigerian men

But remember some of us can be sweet loving niggas
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Gbeng30(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nigeria lady can be attractive only when your man has money to throw around...

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Pained, nah, na if she say oyinbo man ,na there e go pain me . Even their women don't want them ,so why will a Nigerian woman travel all the way to SA and not look for for the upgraded version 3.0 of SA man?
Leave me oooooooo!!!...go face the sa woman wey insult una

Wetin we naija men do una sef??... Quarrel wey nor concern us ,una go drag us enter inside

Fellow woman insult una o, instead of una to insult am back, una begin drag naija men for not 'defending your honor'

Na until una kill us finish with headache for this country before una go rest?

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by 1Sharon(f): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
ghiloman28:
Una men lazy and Nigeria girl like money and dick

What is the reason SA girls gravitate to Nigerian men?? Isn't it money

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BanyXchi: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I think you must be living somewhere in the creeks or in a cave, haven't you seen the stats?? Do you know what the average Oyinbo thinks about y'all?.... And it's also thesame for their women, black men and black women are the 2nd to the least and the least desirable in the world respectively. It's very embarrassing to be a pick me to men that literally don't want you, no other women does that.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

Leave me oooooooo!!!...go face the sa woman wey insult una

Wetin we naija men do una sef??... Quarrel wey nor concern us ,una go drag us enter inside

Fellow woman insult una o, instead of una to insult am back, una begin drag naija men for not 'defending your honor'

Na until una kill us finish with headache for this country before una go rest?
Ogun bend your mouth there, nor be you quote me? As I enter this thread I know you? See this one.

Na until una butcher all the girls finish to do money rutials before una go rest , bloody serial killers.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
I think you must be living somewhere in the creeks or in a cave, haven't you seen the stats?? Do you know what the average Oyinbo thinks about y'all?.... And it's also thesame for their women, black men and black women are the 2nd to the least and the least desirable in the world respectively. It's very embarrassing to be a pick me to men that literally don't want you, no other women does that.
Buts it's the fact, the only upgrade a black woman can have is marrying a white man, there are privileges across skin tones even the mixed skin tone has more privilege, so why should a black woman be ashamed to admit it when even the black man will not hesitate to throw her under the bus? Oh please,there is no harm in admitting to reality. It's an upgrade for a black woman to marry a white man , that's facts. Go and hug a transformer if you wish.

I personally encourage Nigerian women to date outside their race .It's a plus to her status ,if the black man cannot give you the privilege ,let the white man give you .

4 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
It's well with u. You already have hatred for Nigerian men

But remember some of us can be sweet loving niggas
I don't have hatred ,just stating facts, Nigerian men not only bash Nigerian women at any chance they get they even kill them and sacrifice them to the gods, how much hatred do you want again?. They haunt Nigerian women down like animals and dismember them , and you think it's love?

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Bouncing2(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Southy beb any day,,twice on a Sunday cool

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BanyXchi: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Buts it's the fact, the only upgrade a black woman can have is marrying a white man, there are privileges across skin tones even the mixed skin tone has more privilege, so why should a black woman be ashamed to admit it when even the black man will not hesitate to throw her under the bus? Oh please,there is no harm in admitting to reality. It's an upgrade for a black woman to marry a white man , that's facts. Go and hug a transformer if you wish.
you're just delusional, if it's about mixed skin tones then black men can also say it's a privilege and upgrade to get married to White women. After all many black women want to look like white women, and white women are more richer, educated and connected than black women.... But this doesn't change the reality that both black men and women are the least desired and your raging hatred for black men will never make a Brad pick you...
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
you're just delusional, if it's about mixed skin tones then black men can also say it's a privilege and upgrade to get married to White women. After all many black women want to look like white women, and white women are more richer, educated and connected than black women.... But this doesn't change the reality that both black men and women are the least desired and your raging hatred for black men will never make a Brad pick you...
for a country where men marry white women with one leg in the grave old enough to be their ancestors ,you have no moral ground to speak on this issue. You should check up on your fellow country men who have been championing "team foreign" campaign that they are willing to even sleep with their ancestor's age mate as a white woman.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BanyXchi: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Ogun bend your mouth there, nor be you quote me? As I enter this thread I know you? See this one.

Na until una butcher all the girls finish to do money rutials before una go rest , bloody serial killers.
We've seen a lot of women ritualists in the country so whats your point? Infact women have been caught as parts of ritualists/traffickers/cultists across the country. You can search it up yourself. Your own gender is using y'all as machines in baby factories, trafficking young girls across the Sahel, you are deluded if you think men in the country are evil while the women are angels.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ladycewhy(f): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
We've seen a lot of women ritualists in the country so whats your point? Infact women have been caught as parts of ritualists/traffickers/cultists across the country. You can search it up yourself. Your own gender is using y'all as machines in baby factories, trafficking young girls across the Sahel, you are deluded if you think men in the country are evil while the women are angels.
I have never seen a woman who used a man she is dating for rituals, but you can be dating a man for years and the next thing you are looking down from heaven at your dismembered body. These monsters don't even mind using their own wives that's how terrible Nigerian men are. There is no one safe from their wickedness.

You can't even date a Nigerian guy without fearing for your life. Terrible lots.

4 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BanyXchi: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ladycewhy:
for a country where men marry white women with one leg in the grave old enough to be their ancestors ,you have no moral ground to speak on this issue. You should check up on your fellow country men who have been championing "team foreign" campaign that they are willing to even sleep with their ancestor's age mate as a white woman.
Hahahaha that's very funny and also ironic because across the social platforms and irl we've seen black women forcing themselves on old zombie-looking sex starved white men. Black men and women are both guilty of this. There are literally Facebook pages of 9ja women begging for whites to chat them up, you can check tiktok and see how embarrassing and pathetic some black women are, not only black men... Your raging hatred for black men will never change reality you know, same for those black men that hatw black women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.