Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting (21634 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Hold Talks In Aso Rock / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by owobokiri(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Charisco:
Jonathan should respect himself and support Southern President. I don't know what's wrong with him despite what we experienced 2015, he still want to vote for another Fulani man, Northern person that condemned him that year and was in power for 8yrs. The kind of poverty in Bayelsa where he came from is too much despite the oil in that state. One flyover in the whole State nawaooo.... Slaves all over South and East just because of personal interest. God have mercy on us and give a good leader like Peter Obi. Let's push for a better nation please

Jonathan is by far the most naive human being in Nigeria.
He wins the fold on this one.
Totally and irredeemably naive to the bone marrows.
He thinks he is playing party politics with the fulani. The same fulanis that jumped party commitments to align with their tribal candidate in 2015.
Very very naive, old and empty headed buffoon..
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Henrydata(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Authoreety:
OK... No deal

Instead of Tinubu to win, I prefer atiku..

But Obi must win for a better future for our children.

I share the same thought as you
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by deeva2: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Authoreety:
OK... No deal

You are even confused as to what you want.

Biafra or Presidency ?

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by johnnychuks(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2022
The meeting that has no meaning.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2022
edungene7:
tell baba Dubai to go and rest he has bin rejected more than five time Hw does he want to hear the NO again until he is beaten up?
answer my question obedience
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
answer my question obedience

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

but when Atiku picked Peter obi in 2019 did you say this no igbo will never learn professor soludo has said the truth

Now Soludo has suddenly becomes the truth teller of the SW.

When Atiku decamped from the party that brought him into political limelight just to tannish the image of the party because his brother was contesting against Johnathan he didn't remember to apply wisdom to understand the turn table theory that what goes around comes around. Atiku don't deserve that ticket and what happened in Port Harcourt yesterday will keep him speedily running at a frenzy pace but will never go anywhere. He met Babangida he lú lé, he met Obasanjo he lú lé now he's running to Johnathan he vomited he will still lú lé,.
He has suddenly realized that his region vote alone can't guarantee his victory. G5 governors na Atiku mate?
Kwankwasiya movement na Atiku mate?
SW regional and tribal politics na Atiku mate?
Wike and Ortom na Atiku mate? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Atiku is a funny man. Go and go the right thing abd stop beating about the Bush.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by asanausana91: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Authoreety:
OK... No deal

a liar can never be our president.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Ayodeoba: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2022
Authoreety:
OK... No deal

hatred for one man who never wrong you
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by asanausana91: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Charisco:
Jonathan should respect himself and support Southern President. I don't know what's wrong with him despite what we experienced 2015, he still want to vote for another Fulani man, Northern person that condemned him that year and was in power for 8yrs. The kind of poverty in Bayelsa where he came from is too much despite the oil in that state. One flyover in the whole State nawaooo.... Slaves all over South and East just because of personal interest. God have mercy on us and give a good leader like Peter Obi. Let's push for a better nation please
Jonathan was the person that used the 4 years that belong to the north. Now he want to give the north their 4 years back.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by asanausana91: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Yankiss:
Where exactly is GEJ? PDP, APC, LP or Statesman Party. They tried to rubbish him with ticket to run under APC. Thank God he rejected the bait. Else, he would be in a hot soup now. Atiku go and rest. You can't succeed Buhari. Nigerian presidency is not a Fulani affair. It's for the South now. Like for Peter Obi, share for Tinubu.
Atiku is your next president.
In 2011 it was the turn of the north but the south insisted that GEJ must run. The north supported GEJ in 2011 , now it's GEJ turn to support the north.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Stanweezy(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Alaye after destroying GEJ reelection bid in 2015, u now want his support and blessing

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Ferrous(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Charisco:
Which of the southern presidential candidate? Hope, not Tinubu?
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by daygee12: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Authoreety:
OK... No deal

Las las u go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by DeZoro(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2022
What goes around, comes around. In 2014, President Goodluck came to Atiku house at night to pally you to support him but you turned him down. Now you and flocking around him in 2022. It never occur to you that Goodluck would had handed over to you in 2019 if you had supported him. Atiku, you are gone. All support goes to Mr. Peter Obi now. He is Nigrria next president.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by nazicartel(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

why are you bitter for him are you jonathan? you dont understand the dynamics of politics if you understand you will not be splitting gibberish.. you are doing this because you are supporting Peter obi and the truth is that Peter obi cannot win the election as professor soludo said obi is playing mind game.. I dont know Nigeria are still guillible like this that they cannot decipher the political dispensation.. let me challenge you how can Peter obi win this election ? analyses it and I will proof to you how he will loose the election even if the G5 support him
you don't understand anything about politics. You're just a neophyte here. Did I write about Obi winning the election here ? And yes. Obi can also win the election. It happens. What I'm writing about is strictly about Atiku . What he did to Jonathan was his own political suicide. I don't even see him winning the election. Except something happens tomorrow.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by nazicartel(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2022
dochenaj:
I also didn't understand Atiku joining the APC in 2015. Did he think he was going to win Buhari in the primaries?

Atiku has made some desperate and seemingly foolish moves in the bid to be president but he might actually get it this time around. (He is favorite to win)

Jonathan doesn't seem to me as someone that holds unto bitterness in his heart. And that's good for him.
Jona is naturally a good man. But he's a Niger Delta man. They don't forget things easily. My issue is Atiku. His calculations were too too poor. He would've been seeking for his 2nd term by now
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2022
nazicartel:
you don't understand anything about politics. You're just a neophyte here. Did I write about Obi winning the election here ? And yes. Obi can also win the election. It happens. What I'm writing about is strictly about Atiku . What he did to Jonathan was his own political suicide. I don't even see him winning the election. Except something happens tomorrow.
you are also playing mind game pls show me how Peter obi will win this election
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by cochexky: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2022
abbalala:
The PDP Presidential Candidate H.E Atiku Abubakar alongside his running mate H.E Gov Ifeanyi Okowa had a closed-door meeting with former president of Nigeria H.E Goodluck Ebele Jonathan last night.

#RecoverNigeria

Jonathan so you will finish this Atom of respect you have in Nigeria. Try and see we are wetin for you.. Same Atiku that destroyed you is same person u want to convinced us to vote akwaya.. Oya come out full make we remind you something.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=nazicartel post=118486904] you don't understand anything about politics. You're just a neophyte here. Did I write about Obi winning the election here ? And yes. Obi can also win the election. It happens. What I'm writing about is strictly about Atiku . What he did to Jonathan was his own political suicide. I don't even see him winning the election. Except something happens tomorrow. [/quote
what concerns you about the personal issue of Atiku with Jonathan? or do you want to go on vandeta for Jonathan? if there is no influx or ingredient of interest in you I dont think you will be concerned about Atiku and Jonathan.. 99 percent of zombidients like you do not understand politics you are telling me I dont understand politics.. I have challenge you show me how will Peter obi will the election
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by nazicartel(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=alimiadedayo1 post=118487070][/quote] you're a very big fool for just going back to the topic of Obi. Guy. You guys supporting Tinubu don't have sense on a serious note
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by nazicartel(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=alimiadedayo1 post=118487070][/quote] if Peter wins or loses. How will that add kobo to my account?.. na comon sense una no get. Had to even check your name and wasn't even surprised.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by gtrust: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Anndrew(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Charisco:
Lolz..u are right..truly South are slave,let look at this in this scenario,priority to 2015 build up election,tinubu,atiku,amaechi,rochas,with northerners works to take power from Jonathan(south) to hand over to buhari(north),southerners hold the power..now the scenario is about to play in this 2023..southerners don't agree for tinubu presidency,he was one them that took power away from his brother(south)..now the south don't want Tinubu to see the presidency..South working with northerners to retain the power(even though is south to take over power)..South don't know how to play politics,..for south(yoruba and igbo be the problem)there are the two majority tribes in south...north(United)..na only southerners dey cast themselves for this election,.ffk,omokri,deji,Hundeyin,keyamo,Igbokwe,insults and fight themselves,why the north cheer them up..same thing happening here on nairaland,u see nairalanders bring down and talking down on both tinubu and Peter obi,even a presidential candle sowore talking down on obi,and tinubu,.even,soludo talking down on obi,u see nairalanders happy and cheering them up,..2 mumu people fighting to make power remain in north...only south has a dozen of presidential candidates than the north...atiku and tinubu is not an option in this election..Atiku(north) is not an option..tinubu(south)work with north to take power from his brother(south),an art of "Betrayer"Muslim Muslim ticket,an even more betrayer of Nigeria constitute in unity and fairest....
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2022
kingyakos:

Now Soludo has suddenly becomes the truth teller of the SW.

When Atiku decamped from the party that brought him into political limelight just to tannish the image of the party because his brother was contesting against Johnathan he didn't remember to apply wisdom to understand the turn table theory that what goes around comes around. Atiku don't deserve that ticket and what happened in Port Harcourt yesterday will keep him speedily running at a frenzy pace but will never go anywhere. He met Babangida he lú lé, he met Obasanjo he lú lé now he's running to Johnathan he vomited he will still lú lé,.
He has suddenly realized that his region vote alone can't guarantee his victory. G5 governors na Atiku mate?
Kwankwasiya movement na Atiku mate?
SW regional and tribal politics na Atiku mate?
Wike and Ortom na Atiku mate? grin grin grin grin grin grin
why are you bitter that Atiku went to visit Jonathan Did Jonathan complain to you that he is bitter about Atiku you are all doing these because of obituary that cannot win this election show me how Peter obi will win the election.. I love soludo he says a blantant truth had it been soludo is a yoruba or hausa you people will say he is tribalistic thank God he is and igbo and from the same state with your obituary.. obituarist will not listen I don't know maybe they ave taken something away from your intelligence
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2022
nazicartel:
you're a very big fool for just going back to the topic of Obi. Guy. You guys supporting Tinubu don't have sense on a serious note
why are you crying? I am not a tinubu fan.. soludo is your mothers husband if you say anything stupid again he will give you again..
zombient
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Anndrew(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2022
nazicartel:
Jona. No gree anything them tell you ooo... I'm a very wicked somebody. You made me lose my own election and you want me to support you now. Atiku is the worst politician I have seen in my life. His advisers are very bad. Why didn't he allow Jonathan to finish his 4yrs. Then Jonathan can hand over to him ?.... Then he was the highest ranking Northener apart from the vice President.
Even tinubu we call them saboteurs
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2022
nazicartel:
if Peter wins or loses. How will that add kobo to my account?.. na comon sense una no get. Had to even check your name and wasn't even surprised.
so what does your wailing against Atiku add Kobo to your account? leave Atiku alone he did not take your father inheritance If he likes let him go and meet president of america is none of your problem.. you guys know in your heart Peter obi will win but you just love to deceive yourself
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2022
cochexky:

Jonathan so you will finish this Atom of respect you have in Nigeria. Try and see we are wetin for you.. Same Atiku that destroyed you is same person u want to convinced us to vote akwaya.. Oya come out full make we remind you something.
in your dream you sha want Jonathan to support Peter obi abi even if millions of Jonathan support obi obi cannot become the president of this country
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by DestinyNigga: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Ntoor E dey pain u grin grin grin
AsomughaChuks05:
Nyesom Wike knows that Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters don't have sense that's why he is playing ping pong with their brainless heads.

grin grin

https://guardian.ng/news/peter-obi-lacks-integrity-wouldnt-have-won-pdp-presidential-ticket-wike/
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Olas2007(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2022
All I know is atiku abubakar is the solution to this economy hardship in Nigeria, sai atiku 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan / Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.