Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting (21635 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Hold Talks In Aso Rock / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

when Peter obi loose in 2023 you will all stop saying all these lies and deceits to deceive guillible followers like you.. the present situation of Anambra state does not portray a good representation of Peter obi governance I know u would say obiano destroy his legacy as an excuse for his failure and which many times obiano as disclaim Peter obi claims on certain statements he made during his tenure
I hate apc but bring umahi or soludo if i will not vote for them for equality and fairness even if they field them under apc government

My conclusion is you are a PDP party man being angry with Obi because he has swept over the PDP vote in SS SE and some part of NC to himself and LP and that's the only reason you and Soludo hate him so bitterly.
I'm done with this discussion, suit yourself and pls no reply.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
kingyakos:

My conclusion is you are a PDP party man being angry with Obi because he has swept over the PDP vote in SS SE and some part of NC to himself and LP and that's the only reason you and Soludo hate him so bitterly.
I'm done with this discussion, suit yourself and pls no reply.
I cannot blame you obedients are myopic in nature six soludo that wrote an article last week is also a pdp man? you dont love anything called the truth.. Peter obi cannot win the election and he knows infact tinubu should prepare for his inauguration cause Peter obi in the game path a way for his emergence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan / Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station / Premium Steel Limited Walked Out On Reps During Probe Into Assets Mismanagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.