Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting (21636 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Hold Talks In Aso Rock / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

with all these gibberish you have type can you show me and analyze to me how obituary will win this election you cannot show me.. you are day dreaming and your eyes will be cleared in February 2023.. go and ask soludo your husband mother how your obituary will loose this election

Then how will cassava garri eba your mom pú$$y licker win?..
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

with all these gibberish you have type can you show me and analyze to me how obituary will win this election you cannot show me.. you are day dreaming and your eyes will be cleared in February 2023.. go and ask soludo your husband mother how your obituary will loose this election

I no dey talk much

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Kingspin(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
No South should make the North feel superior
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Shampoo77: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
They should go and beg Gov. Wike, Wike hold the ace key to their victory not President Jonathan that has no electoral value.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
kingyakos:

I no dey talk much
which school did you attend? even a starck illiterate is better than you.. pls I dont drag issue with clown like you
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Durabest: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Authoreety:
OK... No deal

Instead of Tinubu to win, I prefer atiku..

But Obi must win for a better future for our children.
shatap you don't have candidate
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

which school did you attend? even a starck illiterate is better than you.. pls I dont drag issue with clown like you

Tribalism will make u remain foolish for ever
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Dracas: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
One of Atiku's biggest mistakes is his picking of Okowa as VP candidate
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by FatiMohammed123: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
PDP God bless you. the presidential candidate for APC said in jos, so may god keep blessing you the winning party
P
D
P
POWER
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
kingyakos:

Tribalism will make u remain foolish for ever
tribalism ? when I am not supporting someone that is not my tribe which you are doing you are supporting Peter obi because he is an igbo if Peter obi were to be an hausa I am very sure you wouldn't support tribal bigot
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Anndrew(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
nazicartel:
Tinubu wasn't in Jona's party. Tinubu has no problem with Jonathan. It's a normal Opposition stuff
Alaye leave that talk for martais
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

tribalism ? when I am not supporting someone that is not my tribe which you are doing you are supporting Peter obi because he is an igbo if Peter obi were to be an hausa I am very sure you wouldn't support tribal bigot

I'm not from Igbo ok, I'm for equity justice and a better development for Nigeria.
The igbos has always been supportive in building a better nigeria until the grandmaster of nepotism happened to us.
Let's also try the igbos and see how their government will be since we've tried other tribe including my tribe but the country is still in a shameful state. I love Nigeria and Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by rolams(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Charisco:
Jonathan should respect himself and support Southern President. I don't know what's wrong with him despite what we experienced 2015, he still want to vote for another Fulani man, Northern person that condemned him that year and was in power for 8yrs. The kind of poverty in Bayelsa where he came from is too much despite the oil in that state. One flyover in the whole State nawaooo.... Slaves all over South and East just because of personal interest. God have mercy on us and give a good leader like Peter Obi. Let's push for a better nation please

But one of the southern candidates betrayed GEJ na.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Owologbo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Charisco:
Jonathan should respect himself and support Southern President. I don't know what's wrong with him despite what we experienced 2015, he still want to vote for another Fulani man, Northern person that condemned him that year and was in power for 8yrs. The kind of poverty in Bayelsa where he came from is too much despite the oil in that state. One flyover in the whole State nawaooo.... Slaves all over South and East just because of personal interest. God have mercy on us and give a good leader like Peter Obi. Let's push for a better nation please

Why the ranting?
Have you anywhere of GEJ endorsing Atiku?
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
kingyakos:

I'm not from Igbo ok, I'm for equity justice and a better development for Nigeria.
The igbos has always been supportive in building a better nigeria until the grandmaster of nepotism happened to us.
Let's also try the igbos and see how their government will be since we've tried other tribe including my tribe but the country is still in a shameful state. I love Nigeria and Nigeria will be great again.
a big liar you are denying your tribe because you dont want to say the truth
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

a big liar you are denying your tribe because you dont want to say the truth

I'm from etoi in uyo LGA of Akwa ibom State and I'm proud of where i come from ok.

U name adedayo and claiming u not Yoruba. What a shame
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
kingyakos:

I'm from etoi in uyo LGA of Akwa ibom State and I'm proud of where i come from ok.

U name adedayo and claiming u not Yoruba. What a shame
when did I claim I am not yoruba it seems you are smoking igbo
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

when did I claim I am not yoruba it seems you are smoking igbo

U dey mad

U think anybody supporting Peter Obi is Igbo, there so many Nigerians even in your extended family who stand for equity justice character and competence.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by PeaceDM22(f): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Good luck and Atiku na BIG NAME�
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
kingyakos:

U dey mad

U think anybody supporting Peter Obi is Igbo, there so many Nigerians even in your extended family who stand for equity justice character and competence.
oga why are u saying I dey mad are you getting madly high that igbo is working on you when your blood is down you can come back and reply me and tell me how Peter obi will wik this election.. I want a real analysis not just a figment of imagination
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by OmarBashir: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2022
NamuNamumallam:
Thunder ⛈️ ⚡ kii you dia.
ASHAWO.

Asiwaju for just go sleep if na Obi PDP give ticket. Hahaha
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

oga why are u saying I dey mad are you getting madly high that igbo is working on you when your blood is down you can come back and reply me and tell me how Peter obi will wik this election.. I want a real analysis not just a figment of imagination

I also want your analysis on how tinubu will win the election.
Let me hear from you before you hear from me.

Good morning if u care
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=kingyakos post=118510194]

I also want your analysis on how tinubu will win the election.
Let me hear from you before you hear from me.

Good morning if u care[/quote
in a very simple language Tinubu will win this election because of Peter obi on the race and If you are ready to listen I will explain everything to you theoretically and practically
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=alimiadedayo1 post=118510467][/quote]

Just like your rooting for tinubu base on tribe
The northern Muslim/Fulani are also rooting for Atiku/ kwankwaso base on tribe
Emeka is also rooting for Peter Obi base on tribe too and there's an added advantage for Atiku and Peter Obi, Atiku has cut across other northern region like the north west and and part of North Central, Peter Obi has cut across SS and part of North Central and he's gradually penetrating the core NW and NE winning the heart of the educated and liberal northerner. The APC are trying hard to win the hearts of northern women which LP and PDP and NNPP are seriously doing same.
Tinubu's stronghold for now is only SW and 60% vote for him in Lagos State is not a guarantee.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2022
kingyakos:

Just like your rooting for tinubu base on tribe
The northern Muslim/Fulani are also rooting for Atiku/ kwankwaso base on tribe
Emeka is also rooting for Peter Obi base on tribe too and there's an added advantage for Atiku and Peter Obi, Atiku has cut across other northern region like the north west and and part of North Central, Peter Obi has cut across SS and part of North Central and he's gradually penetrating the core NW and NE winning the heart of the educated and liberal northerner. The APC are trying hard to win the hearts of northern women which LP and PDP and NNPP are seriously doing same.
Tinubu's stronghold for now is only SW and 60% vote for him in Lagos State is not a guarantee.
do you know who you are talking to? I am rooting for tinubu? I ave never voted for apc and I will not vote for apc till eternity.. I am rooting for Atiku and there is no need for me to put it on my head or I should not say the truth when it is necessary
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

do you know who you are talking to? I am rooting for tinubu? I ave never voted for apc and I will not vote for apc till eternity.. I am rooting for Atiku and there is no need for me to put it on my head or I should not say the truth when it is necessary

Instead of voting Atiku i will wait till another presidential election. Bro I'm rooting for power to also come to the South and this time a Christian, the North, Muslim and fulani don't have the monopoly for power and it's well proven that the South always have a good administration than the North since independence.

Atiku is a party gold digger, he's a snitch and only go for ready made. Atiku has never hold on to PDP in their hard time. Where was Atiku when PDP was facing serious crisis, where was he when APC was intimidating and stole away Ayade and Umahi, where was he when the supreme Court uprooted sitting PDP administration in imo state and installed an APC candidate who came out fourth in the election, where was he when Wike and his G5 wagon fought APC and won Edo State.
Like i told you yesterday I stand for equity justice fairness and inclusion.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2022
kingyakos:

Instead of voting Atiku i will wait till another presidential election. Bro I'm rooting for power to also come to the South and this time a Christian, the North, Muslim and fulani don't have the monopoly for power and it's well proven that the South always have a good administration than the North since independence.

Atiku is a party gold digger, he's a snitch and only go for ready made. Atiku has never hold on to PDP in their hard time. Where was Atiku when PDP was facing serious crisis, where was he when APC was intimidating and stole away Ayade and Umahi, where was he when the supreme Court uprooted sitting PDP administration in imo state and installed an APC candidate who came out fourth in the election, where was he when Wike and his G5 wagon fought APC and won Edo State.
Like i told you yesterday I stand for equity justice fairness and inclusion.
why would I root for power to come to south? i am not an ethnic bigot like you making a narrative that suit your candidate I am one of the advocate for presidency to come to south east but the antecedents and altitude of those people called obidense shows that ibos are as tribalistic as hausa or fulani.. and how can you tell me Peter obi is the best man for the job someone who cannot build Anambra for 8 years will build Nigeria for 8 years where we have someone like soludo and umahi i will rather vote for those people than voting for a pretender like Peter obi who is nothing but a con man. I have nothing against cause I voted for Atiku in 2019 because he picked an igbo man against Apc who picked my kinsman Osinbajo
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

why would I root for power to come to south? i am not an ethnic bigot like you making a narrative that suit your candidate I am one of the advocate for presidency to come to south east but the antecedents and altitude of those people called obidense shows that ibos are as tribalistic as hausa or fulani.. and how can you tell me Peter obi is the best man for the job someone who cannot build Anambra for 8 years will build Nigeria for 8 years where we have someone like soludo and umahi i will rather vote for those people than voting for a pretender like Peter obi who is nothing but a con man. I have nothing against cause I voted for Atiku in 2019 because he picked an igbo man against Apc who picked my kinsman Osinbajo

It still surprised me how a man provided a proven governance in his State, received an award both home and international for good records but people like you still say he did nothing.
I also voted Atiku in 2019 not because of his Vice as of then but because i never wanted Buhari in power.
I don't see the igbos as being tribal, they've always been supportive for a better nigeria until buhari happened to us. They supported OBJ, Yar'adua and Johnathan, Ojukwu never got up to a million vote in his region when he contested for presidency and by then the igbos were not tribal, why now?..
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2022
kingyakos:

It still surprised me how a man provided a proven governance in his State, received an award both home and international for good records but people like you still say he did nothing.
I also voted Atiku in 2019 not because of his Vice as of then but because i never wanted Buhari in power.
I don't see the igbos as being tribal, they've always been supportive for a better nigeria until buhari happened to us. They supported OBJ, Yar'adua and Johnathan, Ojukwu never got up to a million vote in his region when he contested for presidency and by then the igbos were not tribal, why now?..
stop telling lies which award did he receive and if he receives award does it correlate with the present situation in Anambra.. did he lay a good foundation for the state? I am not an illiterate that you can just convince with mere propaganda I love all tribes but I hate hypocrisy and deceit you voted for Atiku in 2019 because of Peter obi now the same Atiku is a fulani killer whom you called a unifier.. Nigerians are not fools soludo just nailed everything on his article which I have been saying all these time.. Peter obi cannot win this election and he knows and if you are ready to know I will analyze how Peter obi will loose this election and you can counter mine with your fake analysis that shows Peter obi will will..Peter obi in this game is a plus for tinubu because he will reduce Atiku votes by 20 percent
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

stop telling lies which award did he receive and if he receives award does it correlate with the present situation in Anambra.. did he lay a good foundation for the state? I am not an illiterate that you can just convince with mere propaganda I love all tribes but I hate hypocrisy and deceit you voted for Atiku in 2019 because of Peter obi now the same Atiku is a fulani killer whom you called a unifier.. Nigerians are not fools soludo just nailed everything on his article which I have been saying all these time.. Peter obi cannot win this election and he knows and if you are ready to know I will analyze how Peter obi will loose this election and you can counter mine with your fake analysis that shows Peter obi will will..Peter obi in this game is a plus for tinubu because he will reduce Atiku votes by 20 percent

All Peter Obi's award both local and international are on internet you can verify.
Stop all this beer parlour talk the internet is there for you to verify the achievement of Obi's 8yrs in Anambra State.
Obi did well, he provided services in governance to his people and that was the generally accepted position before all this shenanigans began.
As for Soludo i heard he nags alot even in his home and besides this is political season where propaganda sprouts. Go to your village and contest for your ward councilor if you won't hear propaganda of who your real father is.
Don't try to put it on me that i voted for Atiku in 2019 because of Obi, I've given you my position on that.
The billions Obi left in the state Treasury is the Anambra Airport you see today. The governor who built the Airport testified it.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
kingyakos:

All Peter Obi's award both local and international are on internet you can verify.
Stop all this beer parlour talk the internet is there for you to verify the achievement of Obi's 8yrs in Anambra State.
Obi did well, he provided services in governance to his people and that was the generally accepted position before all this shenanigans began.
As for Soludo i heard he nags alot even in his home and besides this is political season where propaganda sprouts. Go to your village and contest for your ward councilor if you won't hear propaganda of who your real father is.
Don't try to put it on me that i voted for Atiku in 2019 because of Obi, I've given you my position on that.
The billions Obi left in the state Treasury is the Anambra Airport you see today. The governor who built the Airport testified it.
when Peter obi loose in 2023 you will all stop saying all these lies and deceits to deceive guillible followers like you.. the present situation of Anambra state does not portray a good representation of Peter obi governance I know u would say obiano destroy his legacy as an excuse for his failure and which many times obiano as disclaim Peter obi claims on certain statements he made during his tenure
I hate apc but bring umahi or soludo if i will not vote for them for equality and fairness even if they field them under apc government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Set To Generate Electricity From Uranium / Afenifere Urges Kwara Governor To Join Amotekun / Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.