Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting (21630 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Hold Talks In Aso Rock / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by damkin24(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Charisco:
Jonathan should respect himself and support Southern President. I don't know what's wrong with him despite what we experienced 2015, he still want to vote for another Fulani man, Northern person that condemned him that year and was in power for 8yrs. The kind of poverty in Bayelsa where he came from is too much despite the oil in that state. One flyover in the whole State nawaooo.... Slaves all over South and East just because of personal interest. God have mercy on us and give a good leader like Peter Obi. Let's push for a better nation please
Just because he held meeting with him has automatically translated to supporting him. Just ranting on every thread that doesn't praised your new adopted messiah Obi
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

why are you bitter that Atiku went to visit Jonathan Did Jonathan complain to you that he is bitter about Atiku you are all doing these because of obituary that cannot win this election show me how Peter obi will win the election.. I love soludo he says a blantant truth had it been soludo is a yoruba or hausa you people will say he is tribalistic thank God he is and igbo and from the same state with your obituary.. obituarist will not listen I don't know maybe they ave taken something away from your intelligence

Who be this gay from a bitter region full of hate and backstabbing.
SE SS MB are already in the bag for Obi.

Hakeem Baba Ahmed
Prof. Ango Abdulahi
Rtd. Gen. Gusau
Obasanjo
TY danjuma
Abdulsalam Abubakar
Babangida and lots more are doing the underground Northern job for Obi

APC was stoned in Jos and a Lagos lawmaker was the victim, the scapegoat that lost his life.

Kano awaits APC with much stones.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2022
kingyakos:

Hakeem Baba Ahmed
Prof. Ango Abdulahi
Rtd. Gen. Gusau
Obasanjo
TY danjuma
Abdulsalam Abubakar

APC was stoned in Jos and a Lagos lawmaker was the victim, the scapegoat that lost his life.

then your parent needs to check your mental state I am afraid something is getting out of hand.. south south south east will make Peter obi become the president? if you are sure of yourself send me your what app number and I will give you the analysis on how Peter obi will loose this election.. politics is not by day dreaming and emotions it is reality you better wake up from your slumber
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by odinga1of: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2022
makavalley:
See Atiku that opened his mouth saying we'd remove Goodluck Jonathan and he's the same person holding indoor meeting with the same Goodluck Jonathan he brought down.

Obi or Atiku is the best
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by MUHAMMAD400: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2022
A good leaders are visit resonable person to no how to proted there fellows.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Bigkoko: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2022
Goodluck is the most shameless Nigerian Leader i know off after Gowon... He is so shamelessly trying to be relevant with crooks Nigerians have rejected!

Even diaspora Nigerians refused to extend the courtesy of photo opts with ATIKU and the junior hustlers he went to DC with! Tufiakwa with this kind of weakling
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Rufaizuru(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Very nice to see that
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by israel90: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Charisco:
Jonathan should respect himself and support Southern President. I don't know what's wrong with him despite what we experienced 2015, he still want to vote for another Fulani man, Northern person that condemned him that year and was in power for 8yrs. The kind of poverty in Bayelsa where he came from is too much despite the oil in that state. One flyover in the whole State nawaooo.... Slaves all over South and East just because of personal interest. God have mercy on us and give a good leader like Peter Obi. Let's push for a better nation please
i don’t know what is wrong with the man,I d man don get sense
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by newnigerdelta1: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Authoreety:
OK... No deal

Instead of Tinubu to win, I prefer atiku..

But Obi must win for a better future for our children.

You see say owner nor know wetin owner want,your statement shows Obi is a losser
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Aiel123: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2022
kingyakos:

Hakeem Baba Ahmed
Prof. Ango Abdulahi
Rtd. Gen. Gusau
Obasanjo
TY danjuma
Abdulsalam Abubakar

The Hakeem Baba Ahmed that solicited support for Abiola, the PRP candidate?
Gen. Gusau that follows Atiku and rallying prominent northern elders to support Atiku's aspiration?
Some times it's better to keep shut than divulge into issues you know next to nothing about.
Well reality will hit you hard.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by hohafrank(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Jonathan will never support Atiku not even when they betrayed him.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Ayosman1: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Ijaw man that was rubbished and betrayed by Atiku in 2015 wants to negotiate.

Politicians are different breed of humans

You don't know what you are saying, the north as a moral right 2014/2015 for telling Jonathan not to contest, but what is the moral justification the Yorubas had, that they conspired against a Southern president, now because Tibunu a Yoruba man is on the ballot, you want Jonathan to support him. This election is a pay back time for the Yorubas, we could have supported Obi, but he will go anywhere in this election, our best bet in this election is Atiku
PDP man from the south south said so
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2022
Ayosman1:

You don't know what you are saying, the north as a moral right 2014/2015 for telling Jonathan not to contest, but what is the moral justification the Yorubas had, that they conspired against a Southern president, now because Tibunu a Yoruba man is on the ballot, you want Jonathan to support him. This election is a pay back time for the Yorubas, we could have supported Obi, but he will go anywhere in this election, our best bet in this election is Atiku
PDP man from the south south said so

You are only speaking because of your personal selfishness, interest and stomach infrastructure not because you mean well for the country.

I have stopped engaging idiotic humans like you 2years ago.

No more reply pls
Thanks.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by nazicartel(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Anndrew:
Even tinubu we call them saboteurs
Tinubu wasn't in Jona's party. Tinubu has no problem with Jonathan. It's a normal Opposition stuff
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by PapaFejiro: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2022
You too talk, you be parrot? Calm down. A visit is not an indication he is voting for them based on his personal interests you claim.
Charisco:
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by dmostcheerful(f): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

but when Atiku picked Peter obi in 2019 did you say this no igbo will never learn professor soludo has said the truth
At least then he didn't run to Goodluck.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Bizibi(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2022
I doubt gej will genuinely support atiku.....
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Bizibi(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
nazicartel:
Tinubu wasn't in Jona's party. Tinubu has no problem with Jonathan. It's a normal Opposition stuff
I hear!!!We no dey forget for Niger Delta.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by tunjijones(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Authoreety:
OK... No deal

Atiku is no better than Tinubu. They are both very old, they are both criminals.

So if I may ask, why do you prefer Atiku to Tinubu?
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2022
dmostcheerful:

At least then he didn't run to Goodluck.
so what is your family problem there if he go and visits Jonathan.. dont tell me you are fighting on behalf of jonathan?
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Sleekfingers: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
makavalley:
See Atiku that opened his mouth saying we'd remove Goodluck Jonathan and he's the same person holding indoor meeting with the same Goodluck Jonathan he brought down.

That's politics and politicians for you....

Jonathan brought himself down, with his zero knowledge about Nigeria politics and stupidity.......He became the president on a platter of gold and diamond , but chose to be deceived by some confused tribe with zero knowledge about Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

then your parent needs to check your mental state I am afraid something is getting out of hand.. south south south east will make Peter obi become the president? if you are sure of yourself send me your what app number and I will give you the analysis on how Peter obi will loose this election.. politics is not by day dreaming and emotions it is reality you better wake up from your slumber

Ur parents being illiterate doesn't mean u should be an illiterate too, even if they can't afford ur education u are man enough to sponsor ur education.
Politics they say is a game of number and you've clearly seen Obi's support increasing in numbers and as far as APC is concerned tinubu's support is depriciating in numbers from all regions even in SW.
If Obi ain't gaining numbers why is APC and some PDP governors trying to disrupt his campaign rally like the Edo and nasarawa state Governors did. For over 7yrs they've never been an environmental sanitation declared in nasarawa state but on that particular day of Obi campaign rally sanitation plus curfew was declared, isn't that a sign of fear, why is APC trying hard to negotiate with isa el buba, isn't that a sign of fear. Beautifying and making campaign rally colorful doesn't change the minds of people.
Mark my word, APC will be stone in Kano.
If u also loose guard dey go stone u to death like the Lagos lawmaker was stoned to death in Jos.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=alimiadedayo1 post=118487070][/quote]

Nawa o

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by omowolewa: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Manny21:
This Jonathan get big heart. It was Atiku's desperation that drove him to nPDP to form APC and desperately removed Jonathan for Buhari. He is now running to the same root he uprooted to help him plant his own crop. If na me be Jonathan, If I no work against Atiku make I bend

You get it
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Malgwi1: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Atiku/okowa are the only credible and reliable leaders we can trust and rely on.
For a better tomorrow!
For security!
For fast economy!
For development!
For empowerment!
For youths!
For eradication of poverty and hunger!
For unity.
Atiku/okowa are the men for the right job
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Panimai2020(f): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Atiku will win come 2023 inshallah
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by luluosas(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Maybe Jonathan told them he supporting Obi come 2023
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Coolgent(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Authoreety:
OK... No deal

Atiku is my first choice
Obi is the second
Pablo escobar should go to hell
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by oyeb15: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

I watched a video where Southeast people were leaving the town hall meeting as soon Shettima mounted the podium to speak in Imo State. The governor was begging the security men to lock the gate to stop them from not leaving. grin

This Shetima na wire o

Why won't they leave? The undoing of Jagaban is to appoint this terrorist as his VP. Don't they do background checks before taking a decision?

After listening to the main chief sponsor of Bokoharam and how he intend to exterminate the Igbos with his vengeful hatred and bigotry

If APC has the opportunity to get, I said "IF" to get 45% in the southeast. With the emergence of Shettima. They will get 12% which will be Governor's aides and families. Buhari will get more votes than this terror man.

Very humiliating and embarrassing video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFo4SjkCz0

Shetima na wire o. I pity Igbos if Tinubu wins o. I also pity Yoruba Christians
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur parents being illiterate doesn't mean u should be an illiterate too, even if they can't afford ur education u are man enough to sponsor ur education.
Politics they say is a game of number and you've clearly seen Obi's support increasing in numbers and as far as APC is concerned tinubu's support is depriciating in numbers from all regions even in SW.
If Obi ain't gaining numbers why is APC and some PDP governors trying to disrupt his campaign rally like the Edo and nasarawa state Governors did. For over 7yrs they've never been an environmental sanitation declared in nasarawa state but on that particular day of Obi campaign rally sanitation plus curfew was declared, isn't that a sign of fear, why is APC trying hard to negotiate with isa el buba, isn't that a sign of fear. Beautifying and making campaign rally colorful doesn't change the minds of people.
Mark my word, APC will be stone in Kano.
If u also loose guard dey go stone u to death like the Lagos lawmaker was stoned to death in Jos.
with all these gibberish you have type can you show me and analyze to me how obituary will win this election you cannot show me.. you are day dreaming and your eyes will be cleared in February 2023.. go and ask soludo your husband mother how your obituary will loose this election
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by abobote: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jonathan that could not reconcile his wife and Amaechi, which cost him his election, na this fight wey don get branch him go come reconcile
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by zomby(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Flexicube:
I hope it will be strategic to win you the presidency or is the meeting geared towards begging wike for support ?
They can have an underground or an open door meeting if they want...Nothing will change, as Jonathan remains the most useless and irrelevant politician in Nigeria today. Nobody respects him in Nigeria...the man gets more respect in Kenya or in Mali. Therefore, any political meeting with Jonathan is a complete waste of time.

You don't have to believe me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege / Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.