Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting (21632 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Hold Talks In Aso Rock / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by dmostcheerful(f): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2022
Shameless Atiku, after fighting Goodluck when he joined APC, he has gone to ask for help to beg Wike,fafa fa fowl.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Switruth: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Too much closed door meetings no result. Go to warri and see who Okowa is. Jonathan water nearly carry am for Otuoke. Atiku still dey strategize on how to finish the country kpata kpata. Vote wisely.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by dochenaj: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2022
nazicartel:
Jona. No gree anything them tell you ooo... I'm a very wicked somebody. You made me lose my own election and you want me to support you now. Atiku is the worst politician I have seen in my life. His advisers are very bad. Why didn't he allow Jonathan to finish his 4yrs. Then Jonathan can hand over to him ?.... Then he was the highest ranking Northener apart from the vice President.
I also didn't understand Atiku joining the APC in 2015. Did he think he was going to win Buhari in the primaries?

Atiku has made some desperate and seemingly foolish moves in the bid to be president but he might actually get it this time around. (He is favorite to win)

Jonathan doesn't seem to me as someone that holds unto bitterness in his heart. And that's good for him.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Antoeni(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Alhaji Caro White is Going Nowhere, If He Likes Hold Closed Door Meeting With
Usman Dan Fodio

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Manny21:
This Jonathan get big heart. It was Atiku's desperation that drove him to nPDP to form APC and desperately removed Jonathan for Buhari. He is now running to the same root he uprooted to help him plant his own crop. If na me be Jonathan, If I no work against Atiku make I bend
politics is dynamic by brother there is no politics with bitterness in the real politics world is we the followers that play politics with bitterness.. I am very sure Atiku has learnt his mistake but you know politics is all about permanent interest
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by lereinter(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Juniorpope123:
How many likes for our President Peter Obi. Let's show them that we are bigger here. Seun, we are seeing what you have turned Nairaland to. Anti Peter Obi.

Nawa O

Show dem we are bigger here

Continue showing and living in illusion
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Idoit people they want to use Goodluck Jonathan to beg WIKE,,,the Atiku that was insulting GEJ in 2015....PDP don CAST
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by edungene7: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2022
The same Atiku that supported APC in 2015 to defeat PDP Wike is a smart politician he asked a simple question yesterday which I am yet to get the answer who made PDP to become an opposition in 2019 election? the answer is Atiku, Saraki, Dino malaye, Babagida Aliyu, Tambuwa and today they want to fool Jonathan karma
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by johnrx: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2022
If obi was in PDP wike will not support him in primaries
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Moh247: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2022
Atiku don beg tire
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2022
nazicartel:
Jona. No gree anything them tell you ooo... I'm a very wicked somebody. You made me lose my own election and you want me to support you now. Atiku is the worst politician I have seen in my life. His advisers are very bad. Why didn't he allow Jonathan to finish his 4yrs. Tvhen Jonathan can hand over to him ?.... Then he was the highest ranking Northener apart from the vice President.
why are you bitter for him are you jonathan? you dont understand the dynamics of politics if you understand you will not be splitting gibberish.. you are doing this because you are supporting Peter obi and the truth is that Peter obi cannot win the election as professor soludo said obi is playing mind game.. I dont know Nigeria are still guillible like this that they cannot decipher the political dispensation.. let me challenge you how can Peter obi win this election ? analyses it and I will proof to you how he will loose the election even if the G5 support him
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2022
edungene7:
The same Atiku that supported APC in 2015 to defeat PDP
Did you say this in 2019 when you were articulated
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by gassbee: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2022
firmon:
Atiku should have just allowed Obi run. Would have been an easy ride for PDP.
alternatively they could both have run under same pdp as presidential n vice presidential candidate n it would have been easy victory for them both

But according to most analysts a vote for Obi depletes Atiku's votes thereby making it easy for Apc to clinch victory
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by FlackoRaine: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Juniorpope123:
How many likes for our President Peter Obi. Let's show them that we are bigger here. Seun, we are seeing what you have turned Nairaland to. Anti Peter Obi.

Bunch of old Brigades. in the meantime, we make world class Logo Designs Whatsapp: 09162654976
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Akerele44(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2022
firmon:
Atiku should have just allowed Obi run. Would have been an easy ride for PDP.

You can't understand

PDP delegates from the north would rather votes for South West or South South than voting for Igbos

If Obi had won PDP primary election..in the north it's would av been massive victory for Asiwaju even before the election day

This is the bitter truth...we all know that if this country separate Hausas will suffer it most thats why APC governor's are supporting Tinubu with all there strength beca they know that this country might av problem if no igbó or yoruba wins the presidential election...ATIKU is just a joker and the northern elders and governor's knows that for sure because they knw if yoruba and igbó elders join the separation agitation

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by BaddestQueen(f): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
Atiku don beg tire
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2022
dmostcheerful:
Shameless Atiku, after fighting Goodluck when he joined APC, he has gone to ask for help to beg Wike,fafa fa fowl.
but when Atiku picked Peter obi in 2019 did you say this no igbo will never learn professor soludo has said the truth
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by kingyakos: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Close window add, Johnathan and Bayelsa na Obidient
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Karlosorji(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Shameless Atiku, after betraying Jonathan he still had the guts to visit Jona. We expect Jonathan to honor the meeting but we still understand that he won't forget. He's not a fool

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by ufuosman(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2022
OK na
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by AtikuOkowa: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2022
no making noises
This is the smart politics
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by chrisxxx(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Nyesom Wike knows that Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters don't have sense that's why he is playing ping pong with their brainless heads.

grin grin

https://guardian.ng/news/peter-obi-lacks-integrity-wouldnt-have-won-pdp-presidential-ticket-wike/
Did u suffer from Zika Virus or naturally microcephalous? You need brain analysis. You talk like someone who has his brain excoriated. Like someone suffering cranium rectum inversion.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by FuckOsuPigs: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2022
Juniorpope123:

Why don't you go and create Biafraland to rival Nairaland instead of ranting.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by edungene7: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
Did you say this in 2019 when you were articulated
tell baba Dubai to go and rest he has bin rejected more than five time Hw does he want to hear the NO again until he is beaten up?
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by Britishpea: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Charisco:
Jonathan should respect himself and support Southern President. I don't know what's wrong with him despite what we experienced 2015, he still want to vote for another Fulani man, Northern person that condemned him that year and was in power for 8yrs. The kind of poverty in Bayelsa where he came from is too much despite the oil in that state. One flyover in the whole State nawaooo.... Slaves all over South and East just because of personal interest. God have mercy on us and give a good leader like Peter Obi. Let's push for a better nation please

Don’t be a toddler . Jonathan isn’t your regular man no more. He’s the formal president and should be a father of the nation. You will not see him ever supporting any candidate openly. He would warmly embrace all the candidates but anyone who can read his body language will know where he’s aligning.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by zionstaar75: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Charisco:
Jonathan should respect himself and support Southern President. I don't know what's wrong with him despite what we experienced 2015, he still want to vote for another Fulani man, Northern person that condemned him that year and was in power for 8yrs. The kind of poverty in Bayelsa where he came from is too much despite the oil in that state. One flyover in the whole State nawaooo.... Slaves all over South and East just because of personal interest. God have mercy on us and give a good leader like Peter Obi. Let's push for a better nation please
who told u he's supporting atiku?this is just a meeting
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by SALIMAN(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2022
Who tell you, incoming?
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by densiks: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2022
Agenda to beg wike and his ally Governors.

Atiku should go and contest for elections in Dubai and stop deceiving his igbo slaves.

I believe his investments in Dubai are worth more the value of the ones he cornered in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by zionstaar75: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Akerele44:

You can't understand

PDP delegates from the north would rather votes for South West or South South than voting for Igbos

If Obi had won PDP primary election..in the north it's would av been massive victory for Asiwaju even before the election day

This is the bitter truth...we all know that if this country separate Hausas will suffer it most thats why APC governor's are supporting Tinubu with all there strength beca they know that this country might av problem if no igbó or yoruba wins the presidential election...ATIKU is just a joker and the northern elders and governor's knows that for sure because they knw if yoruba and igbó elders join the separation agitation
Oil dey your head
Re: Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting by descarado: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2022
Atiku is looking at another failure again.

It's not about mass defection from apc to pdp.

Atiku is never loved. He rode on obi 2019.
I don't know why they hate him so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Flags Off Maiden Edition Of SMEs Clinic In Aba (pics) / South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.