Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,440 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? (3464 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by Crownwhale(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
You need a therapist...
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by Sparrk007(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:
I feel like beating any Nigerian man that I see, even on the streets. I have so much rage in me that I feel the overpowering urge to beat them to nonsense.

Even here on nairaland and other social media platforms, I feel like strangling all the men I see (apart from a few men like Johnny Drille and Doctor Mike)

Please is this normal?
breakfast don finished this one
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by ObalendeCMS: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Babe, it’s normal.

I remember my x always trying to hurt me at times.

Sometimes she’d just be biting me while crying and hitting me at the same time.

Sometimes, she’d stare at me for few minutes and just confess that she wants to fight me and if dem born me well I should beat her.

I’d just keep begging her and promising her The whole world while I’m using style to “pet” (touching her breast, waist & yan$h) her slowly and very subtly.

Before you know it, I’m in between her velvet smooth, light skinned, thick thighs, angrily and wickedly pumping her tight black hairy puccy.

After she cum like this and her body don come down, come see kneeling and begging like winch, with face like bad pikin wey don fkup.

I later got to know she was suffering from a mental illness called bipolar disorder.

It takes a special kind of guy to cure that una crase. I only hope you find one.

Love you, Siofra
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by ObalendeCMS: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:
I feel like beating any Nigerian man that I see, even on the streets. I have so much rage in me that I feel the overpowering urge to beat them to nonsense.

Even here on nairaland and other social media platforms, I feel like strangling all the men I see (apart from a few men like Johnny Drille and Doctor Mike)

Please is this normal?
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by siofra(f): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Babe, it’s normal.

Sometimes, she’d stare at me for few minutes and just confess that she wants to fight me and if dem born me well I should beat her.

I’d just keep begging her and promising her The whole world while I’m using style to “pet” (touching her breast, waist & yan$h) her slowly and very subtly.

Before you know it, I’m in between her velvet smooth, light skinned, thick thighs, angrily and wickedly pumping her tight black hairy puccy.

After she cum like this and her body don come down, come see kneeling and begging like winch, with face like bad pikin wey don fkup.

I later got to know she was suffering from a mental illness called bipolar disorder.

It takes a special kind of guy to cure that una crase. I only hope you find one.

Love you, Siofra

grin grin grin

I'm a virgin, I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Babe, it’s normal.

Love you, Siofra
Siiiiiiimp
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by ObalendeCMS: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

grin grin grin

I'm a virgin, I don't know what you're talking about.

Okay o
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by Rexymania(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Yes it normal. Start with your father, then your brothers, go to your relatives in the village, then go to your community.... I will give you my address. Idiot
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by Desusi: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

Please is this normal?
Certainly no,there's more to this. Its either you're insane or something is happening upstairs. Wishing you quik recovery.
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by Luiz321: 3:42am On Nov 19, 2022
siofra:

I'm so angry angry

Sometimes, I fantasize about breaking their heads with firewood.
you’re just a clout chaser , you wey cultist still collect your number for road days ago, he no do you like hitting him that moment
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by optimistcandyboy(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2022
When did it start?
what could remember that happened that time?

I have something very important for you.
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by Illegal1(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2022
siofra:

Please is this normal?

u for kukuma kill dat cultist u gv ur num to,instead of cuming here to cry....
Re: Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? by iamyungkhalifa(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
siofra:

I don't think men of other races or nationalities are all that. Maybe a little, tiny ity bitty, bit better, but in the end, all MEN ARE SCUM!!
wait you no write that sentence well "all men ", you go con open bracket write your papa name first, in caps , close the bracket , con finish am

instead make you talk say Dem scam you Bleep you for free
you are jammulamialsti jagbajanti rubbish talking
stupid bastard olosho
but I love those guys ooo
Awon omo oro to un para

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Proposed To Slay Queen Church Member During Service And Got Rejected / How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her / Which Irritates You Most?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.