Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri (45133 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by sammirano: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
igbos are the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by kingyakos: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Delta people
Wake up wake up
No sleep
Collect your money
Collect your money

Baba bla bla blu don show

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by ufuosman(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ovie Omo Agege is coming

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by peculiar2233: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight grin
Mumu see make I tell u, people go go their rally, collect their money and still vote Peter Obi.
If I may ask u, are u not tired of suffering Abi?
Why are u people so blind to see far?
U still want to vote Pro Buhari abi?
I now believe that person can't be supporting APC and still have ur opolo intact embarassed
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by drlateef: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

I hope they will not have stroke from high blood pressure today. Obi supporters please calm down, Obi is scamming you, we know. Calm down, Tinubu will help you. Don’t worry, you will be okay las las.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nwaetche:
I think your postulations are a bit off the mark.

Itsekiris' votes would not even give Tinubu 10% in Delta. Most Itsekiris are well educated and that demography in this election cycle as you probably know is not tilting towards BAT.

In the central senatorial zone, a small number of Urhobo people will vote for BAT because of Omo-Agege but most would likely vote PDP and LP.

Same applies to Ijaw folks in the Southern zone. PO will win massively in Anioma and Isoko notwithstanding Omo-Agege efforts with some voting going to PDP due to the VP being a homeboy.

This rally is essential made up of APC members who are there for the Omo-Agege and rented crowd that are there for the money. Just watch out for Obi’s rally here. It is billed to be carnival just as we had in Edo happening simultaneously in the three senatorial zones.

With Buhari's historic misrule as APC abatrous in the South South region, It is obvious that APC will struggle to get 15% at the presidential election.

Furthermore, BAT pledge to continue from where Buhari stopped I think is not helping his campaign at all.

As far as buhari got 25% here,tinubu will follow suit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Among the 3 tribes of Warri, Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, the Itsekiri is the minority in Warri.

I know.40% of urhobos,30% isokos will also vote tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kirigidi:
Itsekiri wey be the least minority in Delta State? Itsekiri have no single LGA of their own. They are found in only 3 LGAs (which they share with Ijaws and Urhobo) out of 25 LGAs of Delta State. Even within Warri City they are mere minority living in small portions of the city.

Tinubu will in addition get 40% of urhobo votes,40% isokos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Guyman01: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
GreatBoss:
This election is between PDP and APC.

Peter Obi is just wasting his time.
And you mentioned Peter Obi 30 times today on this platform grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:
The itsekiris of warri will vote massively for tinubu.tinubu will surpass 25%..

Delta presidential

Pdp 40%
Apc 27%
Lp 33%

APC will score around 40%. The Urhobos and many Ijaws will vote APC. Apart from core Delta IBOs, other groups will vote APC. Just keep this for reference in February 2023. APC is winning Bayelsa. Rivers, APC is scoring around 45%. Cross River and Akwa Ibom votes would be between APC and PDP.

They already know that is why they resort to insult, assault, blackmail and monitoring of Tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Owologbo:

the way you dish out figures when it comes to this 2023 election, one will think you live in every corner of the country.
what is the population of the itsekiri in Delta State?
Forget the crowd you are seeing here, it's all for the money.
APC cannot get 25% in Delta State.

Shey buhari got 25% and agege arranged crowd too for him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Aiel123:

Seems delta APC is united for presidential election.
Sighted Ochei and Ojougboh in one of the pics on Facebook.

True.thats how they united for buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Itsekiri what? Itsekiri is not even up to 7 percent of Delta population.

Urhobos,isokos will also give 50%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Mccullum: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
What a brilliant administrator, visionary leader Who has vast experience in good governance that can guarantee brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria.

Renewed Hope 2023 is done deal that will be confirmed by sensible electorates and approved by God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by domDva(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Don’t worry about that, we want to waste the time with him. Face the person you believe is your competition.

GreatBoss:

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by DKM123: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
It's the same paid group of APC members who are always traveling from one campaign to another. I have a Facebook friend who is always at every APC campaign ground all over the country. She has turned Ajala the traveller.

Unlike the Peter Obi's campaign where REAL ORGANIC MEMBERS OF THE SOCIETY OF THAT CAMPAIGN REGION spend thier own money and thier own time to GENUINELY welcome the one they love, trust and believe can be the change they need. From the young to the old fill the campaign ground rooting for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by BABANGBALI: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
tinsel:

You are blind.
are deaf and dumb
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:
The itsekiris of warri will vote massively for tinubu.tinubu will surpass 25%..

Delta presidential

Pdp 40%
Apc 27%
Lp 33%
Itsekiri is less than 10% of Delta state population. Beside, Remi is less known in Itsekiri, when did she start to identified with Itsekiri? No one knows her as being Itsekiri
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Okhuadams(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Africum:
Good, APC is a goal. Watch the moment Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu lands in Warri for the campaign rally in Warri Delta State today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rldlajWUiyw
As usually the Disobedients and the Atikulateds will say it's a rented crowd. JAGABAN WE ALL AWAIT YOUR NAUGURATION
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Okhuadams(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Africum:
Good, APC is a goal. Watch the moment Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu lands in Warri for the campaign rally in Warri Delta State today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rldlajWUiyw
As usually the Disobedients and the Atikulateds will say it's a rented crowd. JAGABAN WE ALL AWAIT YOUR INAUGURATION

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by emmydee(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Like seriously?

e go shock una.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Aiel123: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

True.thats how they united for buhari
Hope guber election won't be a 'to your tent o'Israel' thing?
With all their unity plus incumbency power they polled 25%...
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Favourchris(f): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Then what are u wasting... i guess ur life
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by onome2013: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
HUNGRY BROUGHT MY PEOPLE OUT. MAY GOD CHANGE OUR SITUATION.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by kosiebe(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Na one side u snap oh waiting happen now grin cheesy relax oh! Peter obi will do his own soon we will check Tinubu no come oh!! grin cheesy baba is down
Wise up man

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Hassanmaye(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign of the All Progressives Congress APC continues today in Warri Delta State. This is the early Pictures from the events.

Oh my God! Wow

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Wahala90: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2022

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Benwallt(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
The table is ready, there are lots of BATTONIC, rich and chill to wet your throat. Come and drink but we don't serve dog meat. Labour will serve that.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

de point is, tinubu is igbos second choice, but we have obi, obi is a good man and doesnt have a retaliating mind, and for equity and justice, it igbo lokan, stop creating hatred, if it happens that tinubu wins, igbos will still support him,
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by nwetadinobi042(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
So you wan tell me say this are just the number of foolish Nigerians in Warri
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign of the All Progressives Congress APC continues today in Warri Delta State. This is the early Pictures from the events.

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Forget about the rented crowd.. even Abiola son that will come distance last will pull much more crowd , here is the real scenario...the number of jobless Nigeria submerge since 2015, infact most of these guys u see here will boycott the election, these are jobless youths that don't have anywhere to pass their time, and unfortunately one useless politicians show face , during 2019 election even as aba people hate Buhari the stadium was filled with spectacles who came to see that jubrin kanu is talking about... even me I was there, I came became all market were lockdown so Instead of me to be in the house doing nothing I went there with my girlfriend with our drinks and suya to watch the useless party wasting their time.. during election buhari didn't not get upto 100 votes in aba , where are all those ppl that filled the stadium... Tulumbu should stop wasting his time he will never rule Nigeria because he has cockroaches in his cupboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit / US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.